What's new

Pakistan addicted to using militants against India: Pentagon

Nobody defied a UN ban, on UN insistence we banned JuD, we then tried them for the alleged crimes and due to lack of supply of evidence from India we could not implicate JuD.

I mean imagine all that is needed is for Ajmal Kasab to personally state "JuD ordered me to do Mumbai attacks", either in Pakistan or to the Pakistani judicial team that went to India.

Instead India says let us ask the question in our privacy and you will be given a recording of that. In court how do you prove that no one held a gun at him in that recorded testimony?

Regarding proof it is very easy to make weak court case and easier to debunk proofs. Same was done against Hafeez Said.

In Pakistan people still don't believe Ajmal Qasab is a Pakistani even after Pakistani government conceded him as a Pakistani. Some says he is a Sikh named Amar Singh, some other say he was abducted by RAW in Kathmandu and forced to do so but there is no involvement of even non-state actor.

I wonder if divine revelation generates evidence?...

They are on here as little global warriors and point out incredible facts - if any of them are true i suggest bringing evidence to the table and then their view would be well respected - otherwise one can put it down to the extreme obsession that these chaps have with our nation. Until then i suggest "divine revelation" is only generating a bit of trolling.

Its quite obvious. Pakistan has its own insecurities. If the U.S and India are in Afghanistan to make Baluchi movement strong and to dismantle Pakistan's nuclear weapons, then Pakistan probably looks to use Taliban and Haqqani to kick and defend.

Its quite obvious. Pakistan has its own insecurities. If the U.S and India are in Afghanistan to make Baluchi movement strong and to dismantle Pakistan's nuclear weapons, then Pakistan probably looks to use Taliban and Haqqani to kick and defend.

Jingoism at best ! Look India is a benign country , Do not support terrorism in name of religion.

India is a peaceful country ... promote peace in international fora since the birth in 1947.

In the same scenario Iran is fighting with US in different ways. Never give up attitude. Iran has certain respect in the world for their attitude. Pakistan should and can adopt that attitude. Nurturing terrorism will only harm their youths. Damage to youths means damage to country's future.

This is still off topic.. India or its relationship with USA is not the topic of discussion. Pakistan's addiction (wrong word though) of using terrorists as instruments of state policy is..

Again Off topic..

Wow - we have an incredible self appointed Indian mod - why are you being so selective in pointing out when a Pakistani post is slightly off topic? Why cant you attempt to show genuine sincerity and point out the Indians who have decided to be so off topic that they get banned and deleted? Why do you show this "off topic" just for posts that dont try to degrade the host nation.
Moron trolls come on here to derail the thread - then the REAL mods sort them out - i suggest you leave the monitoring of whose on and off topic.
Once again i request any hard core evidence of whats been stated. If Pakistan is addicted to using militants it should be brought into the open WITH evidence and of course dealt with.

India's internal matters vs Pakistani terrorists coming in boatloads and killing civilians.

Seriously....You cannot differentiate the two?

Terrorism is terrorism whether internal or external, how hard is that? And that boat thing is a myth, it was all your own false flag operation. By the way your involvement in Baluchistan through Afghanistan is also terrorism, or is it not?

Wow - we have an incredible self appointed Indian mod - why are you being so selective in pointing out when a Pakistani post is slightly off topic? Why cant you attempt to show genuine sincerity and point out the Indians who have decided to be so off topic that they get banned and deleted? Why do you show this "off topic" just for posts that dont try to degrade the host nation.
Moron trolls come on here to derail the thread - then the REAL mods sort them out - i suggest you leave the monitoring of whose on and off topic.
Once again i request any hard core evidence of whats been stated. If Pakistan is addicted to using militants it should be brought into the open WITH evidence and of course dealt with.

I am sorry, since I am a little new here.. But I remember reading a policy that asked every one to identify Off topic posts. I did see a lot of Indian members getting their off topic posts deleted and they getting banned so I guess the Mods who are monitoring Indian posts are doing a pretty good job of keeping the discussion on topic. I think the Mod team that is monitoring pakistani posters needed some help in identifying the off topic posts (since a ton of them just float around without action) and as a good member of the forum I was doing the same

I am sorry, since I am a little new here.. But I remember reading a policy that asked every one to identify Off topic posts. I did see a lot of Indian members getting their off topic posts deleted and they getting banned so I guess the Mods who are monitoring Indian posts are doing a pretty good job of keeping the discussion on topic. I think the Mod team that is monitoring pakistani posters needed some help in identifying the off topic posts (since a ton of them just float around without action) and as a good member of the forum I was doing the same

Pahale galat baat karta ho ... fir sorry sorry karta ho ... !

Jingoism at best ! Look India is a benign country , Do not support terrorism in name of religion.

India is a peaceful country ... promote peace in international fora since the birth in 1947.

:lol:
India's enemies: Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka,
Pakistan's enemies: India, Israel.

Terrorism is terrorism whether internal or external, how hard is that? And that boat thing is a myth, it was all your own false flag operation. By the way your involvement in Baluchistan through Afghanistan is also terrorism, or is it not?

Terrorists within Pakistan can keep on killing civilians, faujis, ministers and anybody else, nobody gives a flying shyt if you keep those pigs within your borders.

If that isn't possible for Pakistani people or establishment to do, it is only appropriate they be classified as a terrorist state and world takes matters into its own hands to protect itself.

:lol:
India's enemies: Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka,
Pakistan's enemies: India, Israel.

No one is enemy ... We have stategic relation with China ..

We will soon have friendly relation with Pakistan !

Pakistan is like .. Mele main bichhada bhai !!..

We still love you !

Terrorists within Pakistan can keep on killing civilians, faujis, ministers and anybody else, nobody gives a flying shyt if you keep those pigs within your borders.

If that isn't possible for Pakistani people or establishment to do, it is only appropriate they be classified as a terrorist state and world takes matters into its own hands to protect itself.

Stop this non-sense ... India's hand is not clean either !

India has created Frankenstein monster called LTTE .

Know your history then comment on Other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom