What's new

Pakistan Ahead of India in Nuclear weapons technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis should decide whether to believe or not to believe what a disgraced and disgruntled scientist says. BB, I would take extreme care with believing what a known proliferator like AQ Khan has to say. Amongst other things he has also said the following in the past-

AQ Khan admits Pak helped N.Korea in its nuclear weapons programme

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Dr A.Q. Khan says govt using fake agreement

Mush a US stooge, says A Q Khan

A.Q. Khan boasts of helping Iran's nuclear programme - Telegraph

What do we believe?

why you guyz have a problem with him? i have never seen anybody being that jealous that i see Indians being Jealous of AQ Khan

You will never find such a patriotic person in your whole India like AQ Khan is. He sacrificed everything for Pakistan, all that Nuclear proliferation was a drama of the former govenment and once again AQ Khan had to sacrifice. The way AQ Khan came on TV and accepted everything and the next day he was forgiven of all his charges clearly indicating it was all done by the govenment incase any kind of proliferation is proven in Libya (as they were about to surrender) or in Iran or North Korea they can held him responsible and since we consider him a Hero we will still be able to take him away from the charges considering his past sacrifices.

That was nothing but a complete master plan by the government, later on on the america's pressure we had to house arrest him and made him suffer :cry: now you guyz do whatever you want he is our Hero and will remain our hero. I will not mind if we have One picture of Quad-e-Azam and second picture of AQ Khan on Pakistani currency

You guyz are always jealous and never be happy, i am just fed up from Indians always ranting about AQ Khan. Don't you have anything else to do?

i m just surprised only Pakistan have nuke power

Pakistan can nuke indian and will be remains safe

wake up guys

i m just surprised only Pakistan have nuke power

Pakistan can nuke indian and will be remains safe

wake up guys

oh man nobody will remain safe

Nuke war is in the benefit of nobody....... if ever Pakista and India go for war and nuke each other....... only the West will benefit from it....... nobody else

(the survivals from both nations will become enemy for centuries and this war will never stop)

@Mr X:

why you guyz have a problem with him? i have never seen anybody being that jealous that i see Indians being Jealous of AQ Khan

Dear, indeed he developed the Pakistan's nuclear program. He should be credited for it. However a guy like him should not speak on sensitive matters which is not related to him. This was what as shown by link which decreases credibility of his statements.

You will never find such a patriotic person in your whole India like AQ Khan is. He sacrificed everything for Pakistan, all that Nuclear proliferation was a drama of the former govenment and once again AQ Khan had to sacrifice. The way AQ Khan came on TV and accepted everything and the next day he was forgiven of all his charges clearly indicating it was all done by the govenment incase any kind of proliferation is proven in Libya (as they were about to surrender) or in Iran or North Korea they can held him responsible and since we consider him a Hero we will still be able to take him away from the charges considering his past sacrifices.

Offtopic and first sentense was really amusing.

That was nothing but a complete master plan by the government, later on on the america's pressure we had to house arrest him and made him suffer :cry: now you guyz do whatever you want he is our Hero and will remain our hero. I will not mind if we have One picture of Quad-e-Azam and second picture of AQ Khan on Pakistani currency

With due respect, you are posting comments which is nowhere with thread.

You guyz are always jealous and never be happy, i am just fed up from Indians always ranting about AQ Khan. Don't you have anything else to do?

It's not a question of being jealous. I can post DRDO chief's statement as well. But what is the use. Logically there is no reason India, with its greater economy/diplomacy/resources etc has still lacking behind Pakistan. This is not meant to say your program is inferior. Just if you still believe Pakistan is better, please continue doing so.

If you think I'm jealous of a disgraced scientist, you're mistaken. I am just asking about what I should believe. As the links prove it, he makes a lot of statements about people whom you revere. People like Musharraf. I just find it hard to believe that you guys can be selective when it comes to believing what he has to say. If you believe him when he says that he didn't indulge in nuclear proliferation you'd also want to believe whatever he says about other things.

And you can name as many universities and colleges as you want after him. I care the least. Its just that, to re-word a popular quote- Pity the country who needs heroes like him.

Last edited:
If Pakistan gets Attacked by India & we decided to use Nukes then we will do a Preemptive Nuclear strike on Indian Nuclear assets , Largest cities , Defenses , Ports , Industrial Cities and off course launch sites .;)

Just a thought, India's N-arsenal location is secret. Also believe me, you can not take away all listed above even if you fire all your missiles.

India would be paralyzed and would not be able to respond and will surrender but if they did then we "Have" alternatives to cope with them.

I am interested what alternative you have. Add what makes you believe India does not have its own contigency plan.

If India went for response then we will do a Second Strike .

Lastly, what makes you believe you would servive after India's response.

If Pakistan gets Attacked by India & we decided to use Nukes then we will do a Preemptive Nuclear strike on Indian Nuclear assets , Largest cities , Defenses , Ports , Industrial Cities and off course launch sites .;)

India would be paralyzed and would not be able to respond and will surrender but if they did then we "Have" alternatives to cope with them.

Quite a military and nuclear warfare expert, aren't we?

Wow, good dreams :cheers:

Next time read something before opening your mouth and talk on practical things. Dreaming is good but day dreaming is suicidal.

Basically, nuclear war is not exactly a walk in the park that we should discuss it with relative ease and leisure.
However, on a different note, some one who made Pakistan a Nuclear Power is in a best position to disclose it's capabilities. The question is not who has more eggs in their basket, what's even more important is a reliable delivery system, i leave the rest to your imagination.

Everyone loves me here !!

*If you do not like my posts "REPORT" them & mods will deal with me , stop Barking at me !

I know only one thing either Pakistan ahead over india or India ahead over us i know only the thing is "chalayga pehlay Pakistan he aur eek nahe akhatay kafi chalayega"

hahahhaa welldone! good joke :yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom