What's new

Pakistan Ahead of India in Nuclear weapons technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone prove how Pakistan is ahead of India in nuclear technology? I don't know but just because an accused scientist is saying so, I can't take word of mouth.

Please advise with concret comment as in why Pakistan ahead.

Even indian media has said Pakistan is ahead of India in nuclear technology:

India lags behind Pakistan in missiles - India - The Times of India

Even America knows this, why do you think they're so obsessed about Pakistan's nukes :woot:

:rofl:
yes we are this big country that presents you with so many cities and towns to nuke...if you manage to nuke Delhi within the first three tries...you get a free t-shirt with "I am Stoopid" written over it...

sure these alternatives are secret to be reviled at the opportune moment..and you have sworn an oath to the GoP to not reveal them on def.pk...

We don't need to hit with different missile for one city "Jaani iss kaee laiaye aik hii missile kaafe hai". Hollee rakh sooniyaa.:pakistan:

"chalayga pehlay Pakistan he aur eek nahe akhatay kafi chalayega"

that is what people mean by a nuclear strike...our weapons can obliterate cities...but not a country...the idea is to neuter the other country and it's capabilities...
that is why people go for nuke subs.

:rofl:
3rd strike-through submarines...the navy...

Pakistan has the 1st and second capability...but not the third and seriously has no potential chances of getting the third....unless the Chinese provide you with the third one also...

Yeah bhii hoo jaee gee buss aagae daikho hota kaya hai.:pakistan:

We don't need to hit with different missile for one city "Jaani iss kaee laiaye aik hii missile kaafe hai". Hollee rakh sooniyaa.:pakistan:

if you start counting the number of cities there are in India...you'd get bored and won't finish.

I guess you are referring to solid vs liquid fuel.
Just one thought, India has Agni as well which is solid fueled missile. For India longer range Agni is a luxury but for Pakistan long range missile is necessity due to geography.

u officals says agni series missiles are for china n short range missiles like prithivi are enough for pakistan lol

now u can compare short range missiles with our short range missiles who have better technology :rolleyes:

Even indian media has said Pakistan is ahead of India in nuclear technology:

India lags behind Pakistan in missiles - India - The Times of India

Even America knows this, why do you think they're so obsessed about Pakistan's nukes :woot:

Indian media firmly believe that these missiles you talk about have been not manufactured in Pakistan..infact there is nothing the Pakistanis have done...I hope you believe that...or are you a selective reader?
a big fan of ToI are we?

Prithvi I: based on liquid fuel tech
Prithvi II: based on liquid fuel tech
Prithvi III : 1st stage of missile is solid fuel while 2nd stage is liquid fuel :rolleyes:

indians will use these missiles against pakistan :rolleyes:

and sir...how would a liquid fueled missile lack the capabilities of a solid fueled one for the same range?
the only difference is that liquid fueled once take more time to ignite...they would hit though.

Indian media firmly believe that these missiles you talk about have been not manufactured in Pakistan..infact there is nothing the Pakistanis have done...I hope you believe that...or are you a selective reader?
a big fan of ToI are we?

lol u wana say turkish are foool who are interested in our missiles program lol :rofl: they want to work with pakistan on babur cruise missile

u officals says agni series missiles are for china n short range missiles like prithivi are enough for pakistan lol

now u can compare short range missiles with our short range missiles who have better technology :rolleyes:

Yes, these are developed considering China. However there is no policy not to use them as and when required.

And selective comparison?? :what:

and sir...how would a liquid fueled missile lack the capabilities of a solid fueled one for the same range?
the only difference is that liquid fueled once take more time to ignite...they would hit though.

solid-fuel boosters which require less maintenance and launch preparation time and are more reliable because they contain fewer moving parts.
while liquid fuel booster require more maintenance and launch preparation time and also requires more time to inject fuel in them

a big fan of ToI are we?

How you or your so called media can say that do you guys have any claim, you guys think that we don't know anything or we a bunch of fool guys who don't know how to create or invent a missile or nuclear tech. Basless response from such a senior person, I am not buying any of this baseless message or item that u have presented over here.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom