What's new

Pakistan Air Force shuts airspace over southern Punjab, flights diverted

Shameel

Reaction score
Pakistan Air Force shuts airspace over southern Punjab, all civil flights diverted.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Multan airspace closed for all flights

MULTAN - Multan airspace has been suddenly closed for all type of flights according to a private news channel. No planes are allowed in the area for 2 hours, the channel reported.

Civil aviation sources say that they can not disclose the reason for closing Multan airspace.

Multan airspace closed for all flights | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

It looks like some movement of fighters..expected after the 26 Nov incident.

Movement of fighters from Multan?? Not fighters but helos-yes!

I think Cobra Gunships active!

why they select our city damn lolz .cobras fly daily over multan near multan its not new i think there was any tests or exercise

Gilani and Shah Mehmood qureshi akhara pehalwaan fight lol kise ke b **** kay baad hawa ka dabaoo karab honay ke sorat may jahaz crash karsakhta tha isliye band ki gaye lol

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I think Americans move from Shamsi to Multan for Exit! might be movement of Americans from Shamsi to Multan and Multan to outside Pakistan!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Or might be deployment of forces radars to protect eastern side ....

Gilani and Shah Mehmood qureshi akhara pehalwaan fight lol kise ke b **** kay baad hawa ka dabaoo karab honay ke sorat may jahaz crash karsakhta tha isliye band ki gaye lol

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I think Americans move from Shamsi to Multan for Exit! might be movement of Americans from Shamsi to Multan and Multan to outside Pakistan!

gulf is near from shamsi yaar they can simply move to afgh bhrain qatar why should multan . i think its was exercise

Lets see how this mystery is disclosed.. If its due to the movement of fighters then I can not figure it out what exactly is going on within 70 nautical miles of Multan's airspace! Experts please?

Lets see how this mystery is disclosed.. If its due to the movement of fighters then I can not figure it out what exactly is going on within 70 nautical miles of Multan's airspace! Expert please?

i spent my 14 years there never damn see fighter when i was kid once i see f-7 very low fly over our head in school:lol:

May be some home made SAM tested ?

Back
Top Bottom