What's new

Pakistan Air Force shuts airspace over southern Punjab, flights diverted

Fox i am not sure if i will agree with your statement. Spy Satellites are not over a particular country all the time. they move in a certain orbit covering a lot of countries ( large area). I am of the opinion when satellites are not over Pakistan, something highly secretive was moved to a certain location. Air defence testing can be done anywhere and its not that valuable, why test in multan which is corridor between north and south of Pakistan. I won't agree with air defence test statement.

Maverick movement of a satellite depends upon its types i.e. LEO, MEO or GEO orbit satellite ...

I am putting a link for GEO rest you can google around in face wiki has enough to make it understand ...

Geostationary orbit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Low Earth orbit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Happy searching :) ...

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

70nm is 131km?

india tut tut? ;)

Heay safriz if its really a SAM then it must be of some 100 + range :woot:

That particular area isn't "known" as sensitive.
But then again who knew about RAM coated Mirages twelve years ago..tsk.

May be it was nothing more than stuff from shamsi base being taken out of our country.

That particular area isn't "known" as sensitive.
But then again who knew about RAM coated Mirages twelve years ago..tsk.

May be it was nothing more than stuff from shamsi base being taken out of our country.

santro ask around and somebody will tell you of an.unidentified faint blip on radar screens that day which caused all this.

Back
Top Bottom