What's new

Pakistan and France banned any pro Palestinian demonstration across their countries

They can't protect the Jews,, this will only antagonize people and make them get Palestinian flags and hit the streets

The Pakistani people are cowards. Their military rulers are taking them for a ride LOL What future does a Pakistani have in Pakistan right now? LOL Pakistanis are only there to pay bills and IMF loans.

They can't protect the Jews,, this will only antagonize people and make them get Palestinian flags and hit the streets
This fake and gay government was brought into power because of Ukraine, it would be fitting if it was toppled because of Israel.

So they removed the only Muslim leader who would have spoken on every forum in favour of Palestine, and then executed the grand plan.

IK was right all along about foreign conspiracy against him.

A lot of Pakistanis might like Imran Khan. No one outside of Pakistan gives a damn about him

is this fake news? Can someone tell me if this is true?

That Pakistan has banned pro-Palestinian demonstrations?

I find it unbelievable

Hold your horses, can we please get some sources on this, apart from youtubers? If it's true, then it's even more concerning than the current situation already.

So they removed the only Muslim leader who would have spoken on every forum in favour of Palestine, and then executed the grand plan.

IK was right all along about foreign conspiracy against him.
You think that Imran Khan was ousted in an international conspiracy to stop him speaking for Palestine?

This fake and gay government was brought into power because of Ukraine, it would be fitting if it was toppled because of Israel.
How's the government gay? Is it attracted to other same sex governments?

I don't disagree with it.

If the mullahs cannot hold a mature demonstration without burning cars and leaving a mess and stoning police, I am good with banning it.

Demonstrations should be privileges, not rights. Freedom of expression shouldn't mean rioting and using up police resources.

I'm surprised, Pakistan has not even done Lip service for Palestinians.
For politics sake atleast issue a statement.
atleast in this depart ,Our politicians are expert lol , issuing statements and doing nothing.
I wonder why they are not doing it now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom