What's new

Pakistan and France banned any pro Palestinian demonstration across their countries

Only behind a computer screen. In real life, you'd probably fit nicely under my foot. Ready to be quashed like a bug.
Lool murtad, irl you would be the only one getting squashed. You can’t have your Zionist masters save you irl.
Anyways, I’ve had enough of your verbal diarrhea. Welcome to my ignore list you dirty murtad pig.

Welcome to my ignore list you dirty murtad pig.

Did I scare the camel riding pig? Or would you prefer to be called a brave wild boar? One I could hunt down? In either case your rants are limited to your computer screen.

You'd be dead meat if you tried saying what you write in public. A true cowardly looser 😿:laugh:

There were multiple protests/rallies along Shahra-e-Faisal in Karachi, I didn't see that get dispersed. I'm guessing it depends on the local situation and who's behind the rally.

What a chutiya comment, true to form...

Google is your friend, do look up the numerous leaders/governments from the third world, from the global south, much less significant than Pakistan, that were overthrown by US.

A lot of Pakistanis might like Imran Khan. No one outside of Pakistan gives a damn about him

Do not blame your internal political machinations on America

Why are you angry ?

Life is good - work is good, get to taste some fine liquor and fine food once in a while.
Why would I be angry ? :D

It takes special dishonesty and intellectual depravity to make such threads. The forum has flirted time and time again with propagandist tendencies against the Pakistani authorities and provide platform for sowing discord. The absolute shocking behaviour from forum administration is unfortunate and cannot be condemned enough.

Pakistan should drop the word "Islamic" from it's official name.

25 crores "people" live in Pakistan, Muslims only a handful.

And why should we allow "Pro-Palestinian" protests in Pakistan. They will just waste time, cause social disorder and etc.

There are better ways to support Palestine, like proposing two state solution at United Nations with Jerusalem as an international city.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom