What's new

Pakistan and Israel should step up as Mutual Friendship and Cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am aware as I went to US before many times. Israel and US are same in the governments bed, not citizens. I know, mostly christian nuts support Israel due to Jesus' return. India and Israel started diplomatic relations in 1990s, why not Pakistan before?
Regarding nuclear program, we are passing now and it is old story. Israel's concern is that nuclear going to attack them again after Holocaust history. Thanks to India's cancel plans. There is no chance for Israel to make it backwards as Pakistan is officially Nuclear Power today. Let's move to new chapter. Just like Russia move on second thought basic relation with Pakistan after 38 years, you understand how Russia full of angers at Pakistan in the past.
You are right. Pakistan should request Israel to make clarify their involvements and mutual communications. US and Russia get along despite mouse and cat games. Pakistan and India get along despite funny mouse and cat games. :D
Israel embassy is what we have Indian Embassy, our old-rival long times neighbor. Why Indian Embassy? Why US Embassy? Why Paksitani Taliban Embassy or OBL embassy? :D

Israeli hostility towards Pakistan

In an interview with a Russian daily Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said that "Israel considers Pakistan along with Afghanistan its biggest threat".[10] In the Indo-Pakistan wars of 1965 and 1971, Israel provided India with arms and ammunition.[11] Pakistani requests for fresh weapons systems from the US are also fiercely resisted by Indian and Israeli lobbyists.[12] A former pro-Israeli Jewish Indian army officer Lieutenant General J.F.R. Jacob is also celebrated in Israel for his role in the Indo-Pakistan war of 1971 against Pakistan.[13]

In the 1980s, Israel planned a possible attack on Pakistan's bomb capacity. However, due to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, it became aware of a possible attack prior to any attack occurring. India was uncomfortable with the possibility of a nuclear fallout and corrupting relations with other Muslim states. Israeli aircraft were surprised by the presence of an alerted Pakistan Air Force fighter jets and therefore pulled back.[14][15]

Israel

ISI already has its hands full following the American and Indian "diplomats" around the country, dont give them extra work following Zionists, who never liked us from the start.

we cant sever relations with india, because punjabis live on both sides, sindhis live on both sides of the border, the history is shared, even both like to play kirkit together, there is a need of contact on both sides of the border, india is not some state which formed jerusalem in dehli, or a state which consists of white europeans called themselves juice or considering themselves the chosen race of the world, its agenda is not ZIONISM, it doesnt consider muslims as dngerous, or doesnt think abt conquering mekkah, or doesnt bulldoze kashmiri houses and resettle them with foreign population, they even speak hindi which a language just like urdu

israel is an artificial state, not consisting on indiginous population, we should have contacts with the natives i-e palestine, and hope they get their country back after uncle sam stops breast feeding israel

We need more friends then enemies, why should we go around supporting Arabs when they have never supported us?

If you want to make friends then make good trustworthy friends like China or Turkey. Dont make unreliable friends like another U.S. who you will do everything for, but they will kill your children and your innocent people because they see them as a threat.

Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said that "Israel considers Pakistan along with Afghanistan its biggest threat".
Pakistan, Afghanistan threat to Israel: Israeli FM | World | DAWN.COM

Dont be surprised to see actions worse than the CIA drone attacks and CIA Raymond Davis in Pakistan, if you invite Israelis to Pakistan. Zionists are brutal people, ask the Palestinians, and Zionists see all of us Muslims as the same. For them, we are worse than animals who dont need to live.

Israel's biggest threat is Pakistan today. This is what will happen to Pakistanis if you invite Israelis in Pakistani soil:

Last edited by a moderator:
we cant sever relations with india, because punjabis live on both sides, sindhis live on both sides of the border, the history is shared, even both like to play kirkit together, there is a need of contact on both sides of the border, india is not some state which formed jerusalem in dehli, or a state which consists of white europeans called themselves juice or considering themselves the chosen race of the world, its agenda is not ZIONISM, it doesnt consider muslims as dngerous, or doesnt think abt conquering mekkah, or doesnt bulldoze kashmiri houses and resettle them with foreign population, they even speak hindi which a language just like urdu

We have no animosity with Israel. They never attacked us.

Why do we have to be the ones sacrificing for Arabs? where do the 'ummah bros' stand on Kashmir? why do they have diplomatic relations with India? and ever growing trade ties with them?

Why do they not do the same in return for what Pakistan did for them?

Why shouldn't Pakistan have diplomatic and trade relationship with Israel?

To deprive Pakistan in order to simply initiate diplomatic or perhaps economic ties that might contribute to the well being of our country. Not to do so is just stupid.

israel is an artificial state, not consisting on indiginous population, we should have contacts with the natives i-e palestine, and hope they get their country back after uncle sam stops breast feeding israel

Diplomatic ties with Israel does not equate to friendship with Israel, its diplomacy.

@ graphican

The verse you quoted was probably at the time when the Jewish community in Khyber was conspiring with pagans of Makkah against Muslims.

(1) Before you start your racist comments against Jewish people, let me remind you that Hazrat Umar (R) was such nice friends with Rabbis in Madinah that whenever there was a revelation of Quran, he would go to the Torah schools and compare the scriptures ( of Jews and Muslims) getting amazed at the closeness of their messages.

(2) Rabbi Mukhayriq was a jewish rabbi of Madinah along with some of his people who fought along side muslims against Pagans in Battle of Uhud despite the fact it was Sabbath that day, just because of the fact that they had entered an agreement of defending Madinah together.Rabbi Mukhayriq announced that if he died in the battle, his entire wealth should go to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Mukhayriq died in battle against the Meccans. And when Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) , who was seriously injured in that battle, was informed about that death of Mukhayriq, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, "He was the best of Jews."

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) inherited seven gardens and other forms of wealth from Mukhayriq. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used this wealth to establish the first waqf -- a charitable endowment -- of Islam. It was from this endowment that the Prophet of Islam helped many poor people in Medina.

Throughout after that during Muslim rule in Spain,or during Ottomon rule in North Africa, muslims used to even build synagogues for Jewish people.

Yes indeed the verse refers to the Jewish tribes in Khyber or one or two of them in and around Madina who conspired with Pagans...but this doesnt mean that you start generalizing it...and tell the world see that muslims are racist.

BTW....IF YOU READ THE CHAPTER (SURAH-AL MAIDAH) completely..u just qouted verse 51 out of context...i am quoting verse 69

Holy Quran Chapter 5 (verse 69)

"Surely, those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh, in His Messenger Muhammad SAW and all that was revealed to him from Allâh), those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians, - whosoever believed in Allâh and the Last Day, and worked
righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

Islam isn't about racism the way you want to potray it as...these verses you were pointing out are about a particular conditions of that time so that muslims of that state could devise a policy. The chrisitan extremists use these verses just the way u used them to potray Islam as something bad...one verse tells muslims to fight unbelievers and the christian right groups claim that see Islam is agressive...ignoring the fact that it was a commad being given to muslims of Madinah to defend Madinah which would be attacked by Pagans.

I request you to please not to misquote verses from the Quran and defame Muslims.

How many Pakistanis care about logic, reason, history, and human rights? All these things have to be distorted in order to maintain an attitude of condemning Israel.

look whose talking about human rights.

Why do we have to be the ones sacrificing for Arabs? where do the 'ummah bros' stand on Kashmir? why do they have diplomatic relations with India? and ever growing trade ties with them?

Why do they not do the same in return for what Pakistan did for them?

To deprive Pakistan in order to simply initiate diplomatic or perhaps economic ties that might contribute to the well being of our country. Not to do so is just stupid.

Diplomatic ties with Israel does not equate to friendship with Israel, its diplomacy.

ok, my question is, when there was taliban regine in afghanistan why all countries except pakistan and saudia didnt maintained the afghan relations???

will you hope that pakistan doesnt maintain relations with afghanistan in future if talibans become govt of afghanistan??

Israeli hostility towards Pakistan

In an interview with a Russian daily Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said that "Israel considers Pakistan along with Afghanistan its biggest threat".[10] In the Indo-Pakistan wars of 1965 and 1971, Israel provided India with arms and ammunition.[11] Pakistani requests for fresh weapons systems from the US are also fiercely resisted by Indian and Israeli lobbyists.[12] A former pro-Israeli Jewish Indian army officer Lieutenant General J.F.R. Jacob is also celebrated in Israel for his role in the Indo-Pakistan war of 1971 against Pakistan.[13]

In the 1980s, Israel planned a possible attack on Pakistan's bomb capacity. However, due to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, it became aware of a possible attack prior to any attack occurring. India was uncomfortable with the possibility of a nuclear fallout and corrupting relations with other Muslim states. Israeli aircraft were surprised by the presence of an alerted Pakistan Air Force fighter jets and therefore pulled back.[14][15]

Israel

ISI already has its hands full following the American and Indian "diplomats" around the country, dont give them extra work following Zionists, who never liked us from the start.

Omar1984, I appreciate your thoughtful and input. I think, you are always HATE other countries permanently (India, Israel, US), please try to change positive attitudes to show how to make it better for the sake of Pakistan's own interests.

You let Pakistan to be isolated lone country while other countries get along.

Israel never got the chance to attack Pakistan because ISI stopped Israel from attacking Pakistan's nuclear sites in the 1980's. Israel was more determined than India to destroy Pakistan's nuclear program.

It has more to do than the Ummah.

On 9/11 all the hijackers were Arabs, mostly Saudis. Why didn't the U.S. chose to attack Saudi Arabia? Why did the U.S. chose to attack Afghanistan and Pakistan. Were any of the hijackers Afghan or Pakistani? NO. Why are we suffering the most when we had nothing to do with 9/11 while Saudis are happier than ever in their mansions?

For the Zionists, Pakistan is a bigger threat to them than Arab nations. We know we are not Arab, some of our people dont like Arabs but for Zionists all Muslims are the same. They hate us, the entire world knows that. Even if you shout to them and say that you are desi who eats curry and dances to bollywood tunes, they wont care..you are a Muslim, your country has the Islamic Nuclear bomb, therefore you are a threat.

That will create more anger in the population and more disunity in Pakistan, and it wont be worth it because Israel is a country of only 7 million. Israel will benefit more by doing trade with Pakistan not the other way around. It will cause more harm than any good.

Diplomacy is what got Pakistan into the Raymond Davis mess, and Israel admitted it sees Pakistan as its biggest threat. Dont be surprised if they send their Israeli "diplomats" like Raymond Davis into Pakistan, to fight the threats to zionism in Pakistani soil.

Further more, if Arabs trade with India. Why shouldn't we do the same? to deprive Pakistan to simply initiate diplomatic or perhaps economic ties that might contribute to the well being of our country. Not to do so is just stupid

The Indians had no plans in destoying any startegic elements in the Middle East. It was the U.S. and Israel that were always obsessed about destroying Nuclear programs in Muslim countries. India has no problems what so ever with Arab nations and India doesnt see any of the Arab nations as threats. The same cant be said about Israel with its attitude towards Pakistan.

israel cant trade anything useful except military hardware, and for that israelis will never ever agree

our needs too are alreayd being fullfilled by china and some other countries

Israel never got the chance to attack Pakistan because ISI stopped Israel from attacking Pakistan's nuclear sites in the 1980's. Israel was more determined than India to destroy Pakistan's nuclear program.

Let me guess how you came up with this. Zaid Hamid?

Israel never did but guess who did attack us.

We do not need any additional enemies.

It has more to do than the Ummah.

On 9/11 all the hijackers were Arabs, mostly Saudis. Why didn't the U.S. chose to attack Saudi Arabia? Why did the U.S. chose to attack Afghanistan and Pakistan. Were any of the hijackers Afghan or Pakistani? NO. Why are we suffering the most when we had nothing to do with 9/11 while Saudis are happier than ever in their mansions?

Exactly, my point.

They sent all criminals into Pakistan during Zia era. No one in his right mind would deny this. Those radical Madrassas did exist in Pakistan thus we were dragged into it by those fanatics in the lawless regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

For the Zionists, Pakistan is a bigger threat to them than Arab nations. We know we are not Arab, some of our people dont like Arabs but for Zionists all Muslims are the same. They hate us, the entire world knows that. Even if you shout to them and say that you are desi who eats curry and dances to bollywood tunes, they wont care..you are a Muslim, your country has the Islamic Nuclear bomb, therefore you are a threat.

Bhai sahab, Israel was not the one that attacked you.

India did.

Care to explain why arabs are unwilling to sacrifice for Pakistan? as we did for Palestine.

That will create more anger in the population and more disunity in Pakistan, and it wont be worth it because Israel is a country of only 7 million. Israel will benefit more by doing trade with Pakistan not the other way around. It will cause more harm than any good.

Did you know Israel's GDP is greater than that of Pakistan?
I'm guessing not. Population has got nothing to o with GDP or trade.

How does not having trade with Israel help Pakistan?

Diplomacy is what got Pakistan into the Raymond Davis mess, and Israel admitted it sees Pakistan as its biggest threat. Dont be surprised if they send their Israeli "diplomats" like Raymond Davis into Pakistan, to fight the threats to zionism in Pakistani soil.

Yet again, conspiracy theories.

The Indians had no plans in destoying any startegic elements in the Middle East. It was the U.S. and Israel that were always obsessed about Nuclear weapons being in Muslim countries. India has no problems what so ever with Arab nations and dont see any of the Arab nations as threats. The same cant be said about Israel.

I could careless about India's relationship with ME or Arabs.

Why should we sacrifice for arabs? when they are unwilling to do in kind. Relations must be with mutual respect or none at all.

All I care about is Pakistan and our well being.

How about food and water? I hear those are quite lacking in Pakistan, that`s one thing Israel is famous for, making a lot from little.
I honestly at this point see no gain in relations with a country that hates Israel more than any Arab does.

How about food and water? I hear those are quite lacking in Pakistan, that`s one thing Israel is famous for, making a lot from little.
I honestly at this point see no gain in relations with a country that hates Israel more than any Arab does.

are you kidding, pakistan lacks food and water???? those are actually some things pakistan is world reknowned for

I see a lot of similarities actually, between Pakistan and Israel. I wouldnt be against at least some "professional" relationship with them, one based on mutual respect. Of course, we cannot have diplomatic relations with them until Falasteen issue is solved because the backlash in Pakistan would be too strong otherwise.

actually, i've come across some israelis during my stay in the U.S. Fairly straight-forward, direct, and reasonable people. I tell them straight up that their policy towards their neighbours and the disproportionate use of force is not acceptable or feasible and actually many of them agreed. The tit for tat violence is not sustainable, sooner or later Palestinians must be given their homeland. Innocent people on BOTH SIDES have a right NOT TO face bombardments or attacks.

Same way that the Jews have a right to their own homeland. We demanded a seperate homeland for Muslims (and non-Muslims) to be free to practice their religion without intimidation or discrimination or casteism, so we cant be hypocrites then and deny Jews this right -- can we? Double-standards is never a good thing.

the israelis have a good edge in different fields --from high-tech irrigation to defence equipment etc. Surely we can benefit from some prelimary low-level contact and interaction.

but some less educated person on the street (on both sides) may not be so willing; no harm in trying

and yes i agree -- we dont need to blindly support the Arabs. We need our own independent policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom