What's new

Pakistan and Israel

why r u whining maan! pakistanis arent chilled ever, i doubt why? as far as that garage guy is concerned then i m sure he knows nothing and i havent seen any other iranian guy in the forum supporting him.

well guys who know their history wud understand india-iran relationship.....and i dont mean current ones.its a bad phase but relations r built over a span of time and i ask u to see that span.

well i dont know much bout the whys and hows of the oil story of indo-pak wars, plz provide me with details, MMTIA.

rest, we all know why any country invest in other countries especially with strategic positions! ever thought why isny india investing in yugoslavia which is also a NAM country.

why iran? why singapore? why kazakastan?

why chabahar port is stationed so near to gwadar port?

some basic questions with obvious answers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Im whinin check ur boys post boy and ur desperation?
About Iranian guy hes right whether you accept it or not.About ur relations with iran i dont care much or less.:pop:
And yes they did give free oil to us.As well as helicopters to use against militants in 1980s.
And a about chabahar port do u seriously think that coz if u do then :woot:
Do u think iran will give u its port to operate against pakistan?and Pakistan will sit gum mum buk mum sum mum?
?about singapore its not near us nor do we have any issues reguarding ur military presence.
About karghazstan lol do u think u can launch a massive strike from there?You dont have any air or land links for logistic support and so ur logistic starved helis or planes will be nothin more then sitting ducks,few CBMs will do the jobs.Plus not to forget our relation with central asian state most of there army students come to Pakistani military schools and i have had honor to meet quiet a few.
Ur navy isnt that big to be based in iran singapore and india at the same time 50% of ur navy is obsolete.Do you think u will handle and protect urself in iran,singapore and india at the same time?
IRAN WILL NEVER GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DOCK ON ITS SOIL OR WATERS.Its there CONSTITUTION.And we are more close to iran then you.They wont take such a decision.
Tell me upto date in any war has any muslim country helped india in a war against Pakistan?
Not to forget we do have defence related buisness with them.And we buy there oil.
SUCH WET DREAMS AND FANTACIES.:rofl:

and ppaaaalleeeeesse.....stop TRYING to insult others by calling immature,childish:blah::blah:..... everyone have their basics right here so dont unnecessarily attept to show u know better and we are bunch of blabbers....:bunny:
It wasnt me it was ur fan boy i just gave him an answer coz he was talkin like one.

temme what u call IP pipeline, is actuall a project planned by iran and india in 1990.but unfortunately we had to bear the beiggest obstacle called pakistan between us which took almost 20 yrs to kickstart. if pakistan wasnt there this project wud have started in last century itself. iran waited for 20 yrs ultimately tired and also annoyed by india's antivote, decided to go ahead w/o india, but still the plan has inclusion of india in the future when indian contingent agree. as of now we dont trust pakistan's sincerity that it wont play foul and block supply in tensed relations.

You (india) chickened out when USA set its foots and called for sanctions dont lie.
Reguarding trust on Pakistan.Ind and Pak have been doin buisness despite the rivalry so dont talk B.S about trust.

just see the approach of iranians dude.......some antivotes might have dissapointed many in iran but 1 or 2 incidents dont change age long relationship owing to the continous investment and strategic partnership which cant be eradicated in couple of years.

And iran is Pakistans enemy?lol get a life.About ur relations dude its the same iran that went to support PAKISTAN with FREE OIL and HELICOPTERS.In war and peace it has always been a friend of Pakistan.And ur wet dreams about a port in iran is nothing more then a wet dream gone bad.You guys are a bunch of WORKERS working on IRANIAN PORT.
Also dont forget that Pakistan isnt dependant on gwadar we also have other ports and a new port is being developed.
i am sure u guys wud be dissapointed again when iran-india relations get back to old days.:cheers:
i am sure u guys wud be dissapointed again when iran-india relations get back to old days
Wats this another B,S post or were u just trolling ?
Thats why i hate indian trolls.

ALRITE BE HAPPY......i am fed up answering everytime..... well ur views, good 4 u...mine good for me.....

truth is hidden in da future.......

LETS HOPE respectively......and PARTY MAAAN.:cheers::chilli::taz::bounce::cheesy: :alcoholic:

friendship with israel? :what: you mean friendship with zionists who are the killers of millions of muslims in palestine, iraq afghanistan and pakistan? :what: you mean friendship with those bloody zionists who have taken over the world and are feeding all their allies to denueclearise Pakistan and snatch its Islamic identity? :what: you mean friendship with that country whose prime minister himself stated "Pakistan should be wiped out at any cost because these lovers of arabs are more threat to us than arabs themselves. we should work with india in achieving our goals" :hitwall:
no mate, we are far far far better off without them :smitten:

"zionists who are killers of millions of muslims"
either you are dumb or a lier

Pakistan general zia ul Haq at the time (1970) killed more
Palestinians with king Hussien in Jordan than Israel in all history

Israel can and should be friend with Pakistan

IDF ARMOR

Wooooooo I didn't knew we had an Israeli member on the forum.

And To MODS.

Sir when we don't recognize Israel Offically why do we have an Israeli Flag.

Wooooooo I didn't knew we had an Israeli member on the forum.

And To MODS.

Sir when we don't recognize Israel Offically why do we have an Israeli Flag.
Big deal
You can come over to visit me in Israel we will welcome you
and respect you!!!

I hope most Pakistani people don't
share that opinion.............

The Mufti pf Jerusalem in 1943 was a friend of Hitler
to read more go to:
Jerusalem History in pictures: Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin el Husseini - World War 2

IDF ARMOR

And don't forget about Muslims who helped Jews escape Hitler and Nazi Germany!

The Faith Divide: When Muslims Saved Jews - On Faith at washingtonpost.com

But you pay us back by driving bulldozers on our homes and kick us out of our land? You kill out brothers and sisters?

And don't forget about Muslims who helped Jews escape Hitler and Nazi Germany!

The Faith Divide: When Muslims Saved Jews - On Faith at washingtonpost.com

But you pay us back by driving bulldozers on our homes and kick us out of our land? You kill out brothers and sisters?

You have your own problems at home don't you? river of blood
but you see better others problems....anyway there is more than one side of each story... the arabs are fighting Israel for 100 years
aiming civilians so dont give me the bulldozer story...
we have peace with Egypt so why cant we have ties with Pakistan?

IDF ARMOR

You have your own problems at home don't you? river of blood
but you see better others problems....anyway there is more than one side of each story... the arabs are fighting Israel for 100 years
aiming civilians so dont give me the bulldozer story...
we have peace with Egypt so why cant we have ties with Pakistan?

http://www.idf-armor.blogspot.com/]IDF ARMOR[/url]

Because Israel regards Pakistan as a threat. Why? Because Pakistan is a friend of Arab nations.

Israel works against Pakistan as we have seen in 1984 Kohuta, and Kargil war.

Last edited by a moderator:
"zionists who are killers of millions of muslims"
either you are dumb or a lier

This is what exactly we think about Zionist Terrorists .

Pakistan general zia ul Haq at the time (1970) killed more
Palestinians with king Hussien in Jordan than Israel in all history

Source???

Israel can and should be friend with Pakistan

NEVER EVER before you leave Palestine.

:smokin:

25ef50aacf93a3d319b82ce33fd9d9e8.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom