What's new

Pakistan and Israel

By saying this are you indirectly asking Pakistan to intervene in iran - israel conflict.I won't mind this as PAF pilots have got 100% record against Israeli air force in air combat.

Please give a source for the 100% record claim.

Now the 100% kill ratio was back in the old days when the Arab aircraft piloted by PAF pilots and Israeli aircraft were pretty much on par. Today Israel's F-16I Sufa and F-15I Ra'am are amongst the most advanced aircraft in all of Asia.

Lets put this into perspective. Ok, I am assuming this scenario takes place this year.The Israeli Air Force F-16Is are more advanced than the F-16 block 52s PAF has been so hyped about. And IAF has 101 Sufas + 78 F-16 Cs + 48 F-16Ds. Add to that 25 F-15I Ra'ama and another 43 other F-15 variants, Phalcon AWACS, 100s of AMRAAM missiles and you will get some idea why PAF can't take on their Israeli counter parts.

Ok, assuming this scenario is a few years in the future, PAF would have received JF-17, F-16 block 52 and J-10. But the Israelis would be fielding the 5th gen F-35. Also, to add to the equation, the Americans won't allow Pakistan to use F-16 block 52s against Israel. That adds to the problem for Pakistan.

Look, I am not saying Pakistani pilots are in any way inferior to Israeli pilots. I have a lot of respect for PAF pilots. But the fact is that at the end of the day the Israeli technological and numerical superiority far outweighs the capabilities of PAF.

And I don't think Iran has anything significant to add to the air war equation. They also field outdated aircraft.

We all know how peace loving you israelis are!

Does it make sense if i drive a bulldozer on someones house, drive them and their faimilies out and claim its my land just because some 2,000-3,000 years ago my ancestors lived there?

I would have no problem in arming Hamas with much more sophisticated weapons, and bleed israel with a thousand cuts!

Seriously, you israelis have no remorse for little children! You claim that hitler committed genocide against jews, but don't you think your repeating what hitler did to you?

And its surprising that not only your men but your women also have a heart made of stone! Who the hell would smile while beating up innocent lives and driving families out of their homes? Only a cold blooded killer would!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please give a source for the 100% record claim.

Now the 100% kill ratio was back in the old days when the Arab aircraft piloted by PAF pilots and Israeli aircraft were pretty much on par. Today Israel's F-16I Sufa and F-15I Ra'am are amongst the most advanced aircraft in all of Asia.

Lets put this into perspective. Ok, I am assuming this scenario takes place this year.The Israeli Air Force F-16Is are more advanced than the F-16 block 52s PAF has been so hyped about. And IAF has 101 Sufas + 78 F-16 Cs + 48 F-16Ds. Add to that 25 F-15I Ra'ama and another 43 other F-15 variants, Phalcon AWACS, 100s of AMRAAM missiles and you will get some idea why PAF can't take on their Israeli counter parts.

Ok, assuming this scenario is a few years in the future, PAF would have received JF-17, F-16 block 52 and J-10. But the Israelis would be fielding the 5th gen F-35. Also, to add to the equation, the Americans won't allow Pakistan to use F-16 block 52s against Israel. That adds to the problem for Pakistan.

Look, I am not saying Pakistani pilots are in any way inferior to Israeli pilots. I have a lot of respect for PAF pilots. But the fact is that at the end of the day the Israeli technological and numerical superiority far outweighs the capabilities of PAF.

And I don't think Iran has anything significant to add to the air war equation. They also field outdated aircraft.

That is how we used to compare mig21 with israeli mirage III in old days . PAF pilots were good at that time and even better now.No one asking for a letter a recommendation from America to use f-16 against israel & Why should we use it when we will be having a better option in the form of j-10.
this document might help
The Role of Pakistan Air Force Volunteer Pilots in Arab Israel Wars in Air Combat Against Israel

This is absolute violation of the Forum's own rules! The kind of speech that is being used against a fellow forum member just because he/she is Israeli and is ideologically opposite. Kind sirs, this is a forum and not a battlefield. At least as hosts to this site and representing your country Pakistan, please show some professional discussion online.

The emotional barrage of religious arguments doesn't stop at all here doesn't it? It is preposterous that all the claims of the Israeli member here are dismissed as lies and propaganda while singularly over-whelming the member with rhetorics.

Is this the way guests of non-Pakistani origin are treated? Please don't let your religious emotions overwhelm the professionalism that is required of an online discussion debate. This thread's development is totally uncalled for.

well well

I do not know about others but here is my personal opinion.

I know that 90 % here think:
hate Jews

I do not hate " Jews " the real orthodox jews like these.

fea3f984ded53c0d99df7866b083508f.jpg

hate Israel

I do hate Israel for what they did to us & what they are doing by supporting terrorism in Pakistan.

hate Zionists

Positive in my case , if you know who the Zionists are.

Hitler was a good man

I hate hitler .

Jews kill Palestinian

OH my GOD !!! i guess there are Aliens coming from Mars to kill Palestinian civilians :lol: shame on your miserable face.

Arabs will win

God willing ! Have you forgot Hizbullah war 2006 when you " officially" accepted the defeat ??;)

Palestinian are peace seeking people

There is not doubt.

so....
avoid your dumb remarks......

same suggestion to you.

it is not black and white story......not even in your fine country
isn't it?

It is a story with a good and bad , light and the darkness where you are cruel and Criminals but it is not going to last very long.

:pakistan:

This is absolute violation of the Forum's own rules! The kind of speech that is being used against a fellow forum member just because he/she is Israeli and is ideologically opposite. Kind sirs, this is a forum and not a battlefield. At least as hosts to this site and representing your country Pakistan, please show some professional discussion online.

The emotional barrage of religious arguments doesn't stop at all here doesn't it? It is preposterous that all the claims of the Israeli member here are dismissed as lies and propaganda while singularly over-whelming the member with rhetorics.

Is this the way guests of non-Pakistani origin are treated? Please don't let your religious emotions overwhelm the professionalism that is required of an online discussion debate. This thread's development is totally uncalled for.

Thanks for Being so Kind to us and telling us what to do but you do not have to because you can't.

Your Israeli friend is drawing self prepared conclusions about how many people In Pakistan think what about Israel .

Nice try;)

That is how we used to compare mig21 with israeli mirage III in old days . PAF pilots were good at that time and even better now.No one asking for a letter a recommendation from America to use f-16 against israel & Why should we use it when we will be having a better option in the form of j-10.
this document might help
The Role of Pakistan Air Force Volunteer Pilots in Arab Israel Wars in Air Combat Against Israel

The disparity between MiG-21 and Mirage III was not much. MiG-21 has better manoeuvrability while Mirage has higher speed. In those days Air-to-air missiles were in their infancy and a lot of gun kills were achieved. A competent MiG-21 pilot could down Mirage pilots of similar (or slightly inferior) skills.

That is no longer the case today. The technology gap between Israel and Pakistan is too wide. Now I'm not gonna compare Israeli and Pakistani pilots, since it has been a long time since the Arab-Israeli wars, but sufficient to say both are very competent. As such Israeli pilots utilising significantly superior tech will be able to achieve edge over Pakistani pilots.

And as for F-16 , PAFs F-16s are delivered under conditions limiting their use AFAIK. But even if the conditions are lifted, PAF will have significantly less number of F-16s than Israel, and their F-16 block 52s will be inferior to Sufa.

Also, regarding the J-10 and block 52, PAF doesn't have them yet. By the time they become operational in PAF, its very likely that we'll see Israel using F-35s.

So whether we take a situation today or in the future, APF comes up short against the Israelis due to lack of equipment and a large technological gap.

i implore that religion is kept out of this discussion and we respect the guests here, as required by our culture. Share your opinions, but keep it professional. Come up with solutions, leave emotions aside.

In my point of view ,we should concentrate on INDIA rather than ISRAEL .we shoulld have NO FRIEND NO FOE POLICY toward israel until israel pose any direct threat to PAKISTAN .
We got more threats from our internal scenerio ,traitors and internal enemies .if we would be strong economically ,military and if we suceeded in eliminating traitors among us ,there will be no nation dare to scourge our sovereignty .

If we become a fort of islam in real sense in future than we can make policies have broad spectrum affects but if now we try to indulge ourselves in such things like full hostile policy toward ISRAEL or anyother nation (except INDIA ) ,it would not be so good for us .

lol.Indian coming to the rescue.

In my point of view ,we should concentrate on INDIA rather than ISRAEL .we shoulld have NO FRIEND NO FOE POLICY toward israel until israel pose any direct threat to PAKISTAN .
We got more threats from our internal scenerio ,traitors and internal enemies .if we would be strong economically ,military and if we suceeded in eliminating traitors among us ,there will be no nation dare to scourge our sovereignty .

If we become a fort of islam in real sense in future than we can make policies have broad spectrum affects but if now we try to indulge ourselves in such things like full hostile policy toward ISRAEL or anyother nation (except INDIA ) ,it would not be so good for us .

Brother just tell me one thing.Who started the war.

Yes it was Israel.Their first prime minister was talking about wiping Pakistan of the map.

Who tried to carry our surgical strikes.Not India.Yes Again Israel.

Who is supporting terrorism in Pakistan.Killing Innocents.Yes Israel.

Who is supplying Advanced Weapons to Indians.Again Israel(Well this Point is a little bit weak for animosity but still above points are strong.)

So Israel that has made us it's enemy.We have done nothing.except for sending few Pilots to Arabs Aid.

lol.Arabs were not even able to use them.Because by the time they reached Arabs didn't had any Aircraft Left.

Still our PAF has 100% record against the so called most toughest Pilots in the World.

Back
Top Bottom