What's new

Pakistan and Israel

So Israel that has made us it's enemy.We have done nothing.except for sending few Pilots to Arabs Aid.

This was a big mistake and can explain why it is so easy for Israel to lend her services to India, just to repay the friendly gestures of Pakistan.

This was a big mistake and can explain why it is so easy for Israel to lend her services to India, just to repay the friendly gestures of Pakistan.

Well i would say 50/50.

50% correct because every Muslim should help another Muslim.

50% wrong because these same Arabs have relations with India.And these Same Arabs are responsible for the downfall of Ummah..And These Same Arabs give money to Israel to Indirectly(Buying European and American Defence Products.Well although we did also the same but now we are on right track.But they aren't).And these Same Arabs Treat Pakistani's(and Indians for that matter)like slaves.

But Still the War was started by them.Their Prime minister.NOT US.

This is absolute violation of the Forum's own rules! The kind of speech that is being used against a fellow forum member just because he/she is Israeli and is ideologically opposite. Kind sirs, this is a forum and not a battlefield. At least as hosts to this site and representing your country Pakistan, please show some professional discussion online.

The emotional barrage of religious arguments doesn't stop at all here doesn't it? It is preposterous that all the claims of the Israeli member here are dismissed as lies and propaganda while singularly over-whelming the member with rhetorics.

Is this the way guests of non-Pakistani origin are treated? Please don't let your religious emotions overwhelm the professionalism that is required of an online discussion debate. This thread's development is totally uncalled for.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves and their property against a illegal occupier! And last time i checked the thread was about Pakistan and Israel's relations! So in my opinion we should not befriend a country that kicks people out of their homes and bombs them after wards!

Aamir Khan is a Pakistani Nijad Boxer now living in Uk vs Israeli Jew Boxer Dmitriy Salita match and see what happens :D
here's full video...

d059bc0ac7b30b63571f3a95490853ff.jpg

Amir Khan wearing dark-green outfit to express his inner affiliation with Pakistan
;even commentator says green is Pakistan's color;country of his heritage.... Even his brother holding the belt & rest of team is in green..... & israeli Dmitri accompanied by Rabbis & wearing David's star; though from USA but u see israeli flag behind him....... Media called it a fight b/w Pak & Israel in the ring...... Israeli got knocked out in 90 sec.....

In following interview Amir says (watch from minutes 2:33)when he fight he has Pak flag on his outfit on one(Right) side & British flag on other........

Pak flag in his gym(minute 1:33).........

Commentator "salita did NOT see it coming...", well..!! they won't see it coming next time too.... Eesa will "knock them down" without much fight with help from an army from the "EAST"...... InshALLAH

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont believe that Pakistan may want to attack israel. for what? do you really think that people in this world fight for religion? religion is a mask. everything depends on economy Gentelmen.
And israel makes up new enemies everyday. now they started to say that pakistan's nuclear arms can be captured by taliban and this is the worst possibility for middle east ...:blah: :blah:
i wonder where pakistan keeps its nuclear arsenal. what kind of a nonsense is this? :rofl:

but there is one thing certain. If a nation cant produce new positive values, new projects and new aims; that nation gives the signals of collapse. if you dont do anything positive and nice to provide a better future for the people of israel, you cant hold them together. Now the only thing makes israel stand on that geography is ''so called terror'' and ''internal threats''. if israel needs to survive it needs to make up new enemies, earn new ones. so i m not surprised about this thread.

The biggest thread for isreal is israel's itself. that zionist soul, that ultra nationalist isreali way of thinking.

(no mate, i just read Haaretz and Jpost...)

Good boxer.. Poor use of media to show this as a hyped up version of the Muslim Pakistani vs the Jew.

here's full video...

YouTube- Amir Khan vs Dimitry Salita

d059bc0ac7b30b63571f3a95490853ff.jpg

Amir Khan wearing dark-green outfit to express his inner affiliation with Pakistan
;even commentator says green is Pakistan's color;country of his heritage.... Even his brother holding the belt & rest of team is in green..... & israeli Dmitri accompanied by Rabbis & wearing David's star; though from USA but u see israeli flag behind him....... Media called it a fight b/w Pak & Israel in the ring...... Israeli got knocked out in 90 sec.....

In following interview Amir says (watch from minutes 2:33)when he fight he has Pak flag on his outfit on one(Right) side & British flag on other........ YouTube- Aik Din Geo Kay Sath - Amir Khan (Boxer) - Part 1 of 3

Pak flag in his gym(minute 1:33).........
YouTube- Aik Din Geo Kay Sath - Amir Khan (Boxer) - Part 3 of 3

YouTube- Amir Khan celebrates Pakistan victory

Commentator "salita did NOT see it coming...", well..!! they won't see it coming next time too.... Eesa will "knock them down" without much fight with help from an army from the "EAST"...... InshALLAH

lol, i have to agree, its in our blood to kick zionist butt;)

:pakistan::pakistan:

The only way Israel can win over Pakistan is only by winning the hearts of Muslims and the first step can be Palestinian liberation.:coffee: There is no other way to concur....
Almost every community in the world have hammered you people for your idiotic mistakes, mending your ways forever will only be a solution.

This thread should be moved to international section makes no sense to see Israel - in pakistan army section

Thanks for Being so Kind to us and telling us what to do but you do not have to because you can't.

Your Israeli friend is drawing self prepared conclusions about how many people In Pakistan think what about Israel .

Nice try;)
Dear friend, While hotach7 is focused on discussing military capabilities and matching them, comments here by Pakistani members are religion-focused instead of considering military capabilities. This is where the argument starts getting meaningless. What is the need for bringing religion in almost every thread on this forum and matching it with military capabilities? It has no exact co-relation and never will have. Therefore, moderators need to remove religion-oriented inflammatory comments so that the discussion retains its professionalism.

Honestly, how many senior members are doing this despite themselves laying it down in the forum rules? As a worldwide forum, there are people of different religions and therefore this kind of sensitive matter should not be taken at all even when matching military might. It is very undesirable.

There is no direct co-relation between religion and victory and just because a professional boxer got knocked out in a totally unrelated boxing competition, forum posters here are equating this controlled and balanced sporting even with a potential war.

Now please tell me, who is making self-imagined conclusions?

We all know how peace loving you israelis are!

Does it make sense if i drive a bulldozer on someones house, drive them and their faimilies out and claim its my land just because some 2,000-3,000 years ago my ancestors lived there?

I would have no problem in arming Hamas with much more sophisticated weapons, and bleed israel with a thousand cuts!

Seriously, you israelis have no remorse for little children! You claim that hitler committed genocide against jews, but don't you think your repeating what hitler did to you?

And its surprising that not only your men but your women also have a heart made of stone! Who the hell would smile while beating up innocent lives and driving families out of their homes? Only a cold blooded killer would!

You know what?
you are Nazi in your mind..... bleed Israel????
take care of the rivers of blood in your country first
Speak peace !!!
Israel is here forever

http://www.idf-armor.blogspot.com/

You know what?
you are Nazi in your mind..... bleed Israel????
take care of the rivers of blood in your country first
Speak peace !!!
Israel is here forever

IDF ARMOR

you mean the rivers of blood that your intelligence agency has created along with the help of india!

Lets not forget the BLA HQ in israel shall we?

BTW your the Nazis here, occupying the land that belongs to Palestinians! You cry hitler but yet your repeating the exact thing he did, this show's your hypocrisy!

I do not support Israel’s occupation and its atrocities in Palestinian land and will condemn any misconduct by Israel there. I support two state system. Having said that I feel that there is lack of intellectual debate within Pakistan about our policies regarding Israel. We need an objective evaluation of our policies towards Israel.

I believe Pakistan did not gain anything by opposing and not recognizing the state of Israel. If we did not recognize it because of Arab solidarity, then the Arab should have shown solidarity with our Kashmir cause but they didn’t. We did not get any other financial gains from not recognizing it. It the logic was that it had illegally occupied the land of Palestine, then we should have not recognized India too as it has illegally occupied Kashmir or for that matter any other country that has occupied a Muslim land. If we can recognize India and hold dialogue with it, the same we can do with Israel. By making Israel an enemy we have helped our enemies who may have or will get support from Israel. I don’t need to mention defense agreements between India and Israel.

If we recognize Israel IMO we will not lose anything. The benefits are several:

1. If we really care about Islamic brother hood, I think the best way to stop Israel from committing any crimes against Muslims is to recognize it and use diplomatic channels with it. Our recognition will give us leverage as it desperately want s recognition from Muslim states. In current situation we cannot say or do anything.

2. The powerful Jewish lobby in the US which will help us in pleading or serving our interests in the US . Jews also control the media and Pakistan could get positive media coverage. At the moment Jewish lobby supports the India lobby.

3. When we have good relations with Israel, we may able to learn from its technology and may stop it from defense deals with India which would be against our interests.

4. Israel will stop—if it is involved—any conspiracy against Pakistan.

But this is not the right time from recognizing Israel. This will give extremist elements a good cause to further their political goals. IMO after Pakistan bring situation under control, it should recognize Israel.

I do not support Israel’s occupation and its atrocities in Palestinian land and will condemn any misconduct by Israel there. I support two state system. Having said that I feel that there is lack of intellectual debate within Pakistan about our policies regarding Israel. We need an objective evaluation of our policies towards Israel.

I believe Pakistan did not gain anything by opposing and not recognizing the state of Israel. If we did not recognize it because of Arab solidarity, then the Arab should have shown solidarity with our Kashmir cause but they didn’t. We did not get any other financial gains from not recognizing it. It the logic was that it had illegally occupied the land of Palestine, then we should have not recognized India too as it has illegally occupied Kashmir or for that matter any other country that has occupied a Muslim land. If we can recognize India and hold dialogue with it, the same we can do with Israel. By making Israel an enemy we have helped our enemies who may have or will get support from Israel. I don’t need to mention defense agreements between India and Israel.

If we recognize Israel IMO we will not lose anything. The benefits are several:

1. If we really care about Islamic brother hood, I think the best way to stop Israel from committing any crimes against Muslims is to recognize it and use diplomatic channels with it. Our recognition will give us leverage as it desperately want s recognition from Muslim states. In current situation we cannot say or do anything.

2. The powerful Jewish lobby in the US which will help us in pleading or serving our interests in the US . Jews also control the media and Pakistan could get positive media coverage. At the moment Jewish lobby supports the India lobby.

3. When we have good relations with Israel, we may able to learn from its technology and may stop it from defense deals with India which would be against our interests.

4. Israel will stop—if it is involved—any conspiracy against Pakistan.

But this is not the right time from recognizing Israel. This will give extremist elements a good cause to further their political goals. IMO after Pakistan bring situation under control, it should recognize Israel.
And should the Pakistan government risk the wrath of its current citizenship? I don't think that any government in Pakistan especially a vote-dependent democratic country would ever consider taking such a move especially at this time when anti-American and anti-Israeli sentiments are all time high in Pakistan.

While recognition would bring about some level of peace, I daresay Tel Aviv would not like to reduce its defense and strategic ties with New Delhi. One has to consider the potential that both Chinese and Indian markets can offer Israeli companies who also have recognized Israeli existence without putting forth any conditions as compared to what most Muslim countries think. It is very unlikely that after four decades of animosity with your country, they would ever hand over technology to you with such freedom.

If you noticed, this very putting forth of conditions is what led Delhi and Tel Aviv to forge stronger ties.

1) The condition of Muslim countries for having a separate Palestine homeland hardened the Israeli resolve.

2) Despite 4 decades of strong support for Palestine from New Delhi to Arab states, none of them ever supported the former in its conflict with your country in the UNO.

Apart from this, the barrage of conditions that Indians lay down their nuclear arms, revoke ties with Israel as well as forget Kashmir and only then expect support of Muslim countries for a permanent seat in UN security council was too much for Delhi to accept anyone attempting to dictate its foreign policies.

And these very sets of non-negotiable conditions makes both the countries have stronger strategic ties apart from the shared threat of terrorist organizations both in Middle East and South Asia joining hands.

Apart from these issues, IMO there is no way to solve the matter and certainly not any war as it will yield disastrous results to both the sides. My analysis of a no-war solution:

1) Any attack on Israel will by Pakistan would earn them the wrath of United States if not NATO, which is more than enough alone.

2) Possibility of escalation to nuclear levels very much which would mean that even one nuclear missile if released would spell end of this world as all nuclear powers will not trust each other and launch their missiles.

3) Pakistani forces are already busy fighting within its borders with numerous terrorist organizations that are wrecking your country. By demanding a war on a totally unrelated entity, you would be stretching their capabilities thin.

4) Whether from Pakistani perspective or a neutral perspective; both Pakistan and Israel are equally powerful in terms of capabilities and this is cold hard truth when practically seen.

Those members who feel resting on past laurels of minor and inconsequentially unproductive achievements which had no effect on the outcome of those conflicts, need to understand that this is a totally different scenario. While last time Pakistani pilots engaged Israel when it was busy with 4 other countries' air forces, this time Islamabad would face the Israeli military full on face. Apart from United States' fury, even your neighbour New Delhi wouldn't take this conflict too kindly considering their closeness with Israel.

While Pakistan enjoys numerical superiority over Israel, the latter enjoys a huge technological superiority over the former. Therefore, a war would be an end to both the countries.

Therefore, the only way possible and susceptible to yield any results for Pakistan if at all it feels it necessary to engage with Israel over all its current domestic terrorism issues, talks and diplomatic channels are the only way forward.

How about they leave us alone and we leave them alone? After all, they were the ones who attacked us first.

Back
Top Bottom