• Pakistan should leave US and continue on its own path

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • SAARC shud interfere as a whole in this issue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yashchauhan

BANNED
Reaction score

For Americans,Pakistani media is immature and radical...
For Pakistanis,Americans are conspiring against them...
For Intelligent people in both nations,Americans are Ignoring Pakistan's sovereignty and dignity in their war against terror...
For India,stability problem in the neighborhood due ti this communication problem.

An important and genuine thread...irrespective of my nationality...as a South Asian....so no trolling!:pakistan::usflag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaid Hamid speaks for the Pakistanis not for any self-exposure or political agenda.. and a correction, he is NOT anti American but he talks of living with dignity and peace which Americans upon failing to offer, try to ridicule the personality.

Ms. Clinton is kind of lady after listening who, you regret you wasted your time. Mindless, Shameless and Senseless Rotten Mind behind a Wrinkled Face! We as a Pakistani have questions which are never answered by them, and we have concerned which are never addressed by yanks. Why do they expect water would taste sweet when they are only putting salt in the glass? Probably they have lost their senses even more than we calculate.

it is good that Zaid Hamid is a nationalists and thinks good of Pakistan and Islam as a whole but his words and way of eloquence provides negative impression of Pakistani aspiration like that of Bal Thackrey in India.He and other Pakistani media people should rather moderate their tone and try to rope in international Media houses like CNN,CNBC,TIMES,BLOOMBERG,DW TV...like India has done creating CNN-IBN,Bloomberg UTV,Times Now and CNBC TV18....in this regard elite news network like Dawn and Geo can play a leading role....while Bal Thackrey(remember that BT is a news reporter) and all are highly criticized by Indian modernists in Pakistan this is happening at very low scale with elite and intellectual backing him and his likes.

it is good that Zaid Hamid is a nationalists and thinks good of Pakistan and Islam as a whole but his words and way of eloquence provides negative impression of Pakistani aspiration like that of Bal Thackrey in India.He and other Pakistani media people should rather moderate their tone and try to rope in international Media houses like CNN,CNBC,TIMES,BLOOMBERG,DW TV...like India has done creating CNN-IBN,Bloomberg UTV,Times Now and CNBC TV18....in this regard elite news network like Dawn and Geo can play a leading role....while Bal Thackrey(remember that BT is a news reporter) and all are highly criticized by Indian modernists in Pakistan this is happening at very low scale with elite and intellectual backing him and his likes.

You are forgetting thread is about US-Pak Relationship.

Bit off topic but No sir Zaid is not Pakistani Ball Thanker. He doesn't threaten anybody of consequences if Indians come and play in Pakistan nor he takes oath from the public to cut India into 40 parts. Being rational is good but comparing apple with oranges wouldn't help at any level, even if you are trying to be understanding here.

Thank you for posting that video, yashchauhan. As an American, it is both informative and depressing. :frown: No doubt my country can act both heavy handed and we are often ignorant of local culture, religion and ideas, that are so different from our own. Whether we have helped to foster these conspiratorial ideas which apparently are so widely believed in by Pakistanis, the fact is that those who believe in them are deceiving and diverting attention away from Pakistan's true problems and simply blaming the United States in the same way that some people in the world blame the "Zionists" for all their own problems.

It needs to be understood, even though those who seek to spin conspiracies do not want it to be, that America would prefer to have nothing to do with the region. I don't mean that in the sense that Americans don't like the people of the region, it's just that Americans were far removed from it's problems and concerns and frankly, we just don't understand so much of the history and values of the region and are concerned about living our own lives in America without becoming too involved in places that we simply do not understand.

9-11-2001 changed all of that. The only reason we are actively in the region and the cause of so much controversy and rage, the only reason that all of these missteps by us and conflicts involving us occur, is because of the growth of international terror that is based in Islamic extremism. That may be something that some may not want to hear, but it is as clear and truthful a statement of my country's position as I can give.

The United States will never allow itself to be disengaged in those areas of the world that the terrorists use as a base of operations and they very much would like to topple Pakistan and use it. They very much would like to get their hands on nuclear weapons as well. America cannot let that happen. We will not. We want good relations and we should treat all other countries with respect but we will not, ever allow the demand for good relations to cause us to sit on our back-sides while other countries are used as bases of terror to launch attacks on my country.

It is not complicated. If there were no terrorists groups who target my country who use Afghanistan and Pakistan as a base of support and refuge then America would largely disappear from the region and our relationship would normalise. That will not happen until those countries that the terrorists use clean up their own houses. People like Zaid Hamid can blame America all they want, but Pakistan, Afghanistan and others will continue to be used by everyone until real effective representative governments are in place in those countries. Until those countries government's have rooted out corruption and they stop blaming America and the the "Zionists" for all their problems and start looking at themselves. Until their governments start providing a growing economy and opportunity for their people, until the get serious about education and jobs, until they get serious about democracy and law enforcement without corruption. Until they get serious about cracking down on those who would use a respected and beautiful faith in God as a base of support for murder and terror instead.

Well the permanent solution for Pakistan is to spend all the dollars it can muster on lobbying.Our Inspiration and road map should be to follow the footsteps of Israelis and study and follow the ways in which they control America.

Once we somehow get America into talking line we can start getting all sorts of latest equipment for free.But ALAS to implement all of this our leaders need to be cunning which they are not.

You are forgetting thread is about US-Pak Relationship.

Bit off topic but No sir Zaid is not Pakistani Ball Thanker. He doesn't threaten anybody of consequences if Indians come and play in Pakistan nor he takes oath from the public to cut India into 40 parts. Being rational is good but comparing apple with oranges wouldn't help at any level, even if you are trying to be understanding here.

well i don't want tp proof what zaid hamid has said about india and america and israel...you need to do some research first...using terms like"inke logon ko ghar mein ghuskar marenge"..."panipat mein humne hindu baniye ko kata tha ab bhi kat sakte hein" ,"india ko todna chahiye"...please don't reply to my comment...i don't want to deviate my thread!

Back
Top Bottom