What's new

Pakistan Army Runs Out Of Fuel; Suspends All Military Drills & War Exercises Till Year End

Status
Not open for further replies.
The likelihood of a war depends on India. Pakistan has no interest in fighthing a war or engaging in an arms race, and has on many occasions offered mutual disarmament on both conventional and nuclear levels - India has rejected all such offers.
Last time the IndIan PM was on a bus to Lahore for peace while your army chief was planning Kargil. That was the last time, India fell for “mutual disarmament “ and “peace” offers.
Your establishment holds the true power and doesn’t want peace with India.

1948, 1965 and 1999 wars were all planned by peace loving Pakistan.

No more. You live your life and we will live ours.

According to your military's doctrine, yes.
Source? Couldn’t find any official document with such a claim.

The government is poor, the people are rich.
A nation wanting to do well has to have a strong formal economy. Private wealth generation leads to wealth being restricted to fewer people. Even Afghanistan has few very very rich people. Pakistan has a serious trouble at hand since important factors for the nations growth like manufacturing, power generation, FDI etc are all in shambles.

IOK hates India with a passion and is disgusted at the sight of "Biharis" (they call every Indian Bihari because you all look the same). Indian tourists who come and start shitting on the street of Kashmir do not help that impression either.
India can make it far worse and there is nothing Pakistan can do. Kashmir had it good until they started their 'jihad'.

Fake news.

can you prompt mods to look into the weightage of a thread, intentions of the OP and the source it is generated with, to delete it atonce?

i have several times requested them. good Lord eight pages of useless discussion.

ALSO: i am amazed at people and have requested several times to members not to promote by replying such threads to vent their own anger against someone they have a grudge. rather observe the intentions of the OP and his whereabouts.

even a kid can point it out, i don't understand why the fall for the bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom