What's new

Pakistan Army Runs Out Of Fuel; Suspends All Military Drills & War Exercises Till Year End

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only oil and lubricants these crook generals need is up their arse

Please read the history of your own country. Until April 1951, any Muslim from anywhere in the sub-continent was free to move to Pakistan without any restriction. Pakistan itself was created as a homeland for the sub-continent's Muslims. Mr Jinnah himself moved from Bombay to become a Pakistani and Liaqat Ali Khan was also a Mujahir. The Hindus and Sikhs had to abandon their historical cities of Lahore, Gujranwala , Peshawar, Karachi and become refugees in partioned India. Any Muslim who chose to remain in India after Partition implicitly accepted Hindu hegemony just as all Hindus and Sikhs who remained in Pakistan have to accept living in a Islamic state. India even now accepts and provides citizenship to Hindus and Sikhs fleeing persecution in Pakistan, but Pakistan, though it makes tall claims about solidarity with the ummah in Palestine and Bosnia, has abandoned Muslims from the sub-continent.

Yeah,, until 1951

And at no point was Hindu hegemony ever accepted or tolerated,, Indian Muslims were told India would be a nation for all and partition was pointless

They were lied too

While the freedom-loving Balochs and Pashtuns do enjoy moral support from many sections in India, neither the establishment nor the Indian people have any interest in going to war against Pakistan.
You are not in sync with the Indian Government. Even in 1998, before we tested our Nuclear devices, the Hawks in the Indian Government wanted India to go to war with Pakistan believing that Pakistan did not have Nuclear Power.

And today, if the Nuclear power of Pakistan is somehow neutralized, I firmly believe that India would at the very least test the resolve and the ability of our Armed Forces, just like it did in Feb 2019.

I thought you boobs claimed imran khan was a such a disaster and the alternative were better

I really thought Imran Khan was a **** up (pardon my language). After seeing the current crew in charge I see why there is a lot of love on this forum for the Pakistani Army :partay:
I hope the current government does a better job because you really need a semi-competent regime.

Sorry, but India has enough troubles of her own and does not have the resources to take over and fix the mess in Pakistan.
Of course, who would want to take on cancer willingly?

Like I said Indian soldiers are a joke … what is worse this Pakistan army loses to them …

Go figure
Only good thing Pakistani army is good at is doing propaganda against Pakistanis, as we can still see some of us are still under their spell.

Frankly most Indians don't care much more about what is going ik Pakistan than they care about Maldives, Nepal or Bhutan.
Give me a break streetsh^tter. The bindu obsessiveness knows no limits as reflected by this very site overflowing with you. How do you know an Indian is lying? His mouth is open!

Yeah,, until 1951

And at no point was Hindu hegemony ever accepted or tolerated,, Indian Muslims were told India would be a nation for all and partition was pointless

They were lied too
Jinnah had fought the 1946 elections on the platform of the two nation theory and Muslims from all over the sub-continent, including provinces where they were in a minority, voted overwhelming for him. So, Indian Muslims knew exactly what they were getting into.

You are not in sync with the Indian Government. Even in 1998, before we tested our Nuclear devices, the Hawks in the Indian Government wanted India to go to war with Pakistan believing that Pakistan did not have Nuclear Power.

And today, if the Nuclear power of Pakistan is somehow neutralized, I firmly believe that India would at the very least test the resolve and the ability of our Armed Forces, just like it did in Feb 2019.
All wars have some strategic goals. Feb 2019 was not an invasion but a surgical strike targetted at what were supposed to be training camps for Mujahideen who were responsible for martyring Indian soldiers just months earlier. The aim was not to occupy Pakistani territory but to demonstrate that military support for Mujahideen in Kashmir will have military consequences. That aim was largely fulfilled. Pakistani support for the Kashmir insurgency has reduced significantly and there is no need for India to carry out similar surgical strikes, forget about a full scale invasion, anymore. When the Pakistani military establishment is doing exactly what India wants them to, why will India want to initiate a futile war ?

You have been saying that since the 70s
70z generation is fucked. It is new Pakistan and highly educated new generation which wants to see world on equal footings. This new generation will not accept slavery. This new generation see india a top enemy. I give india good credit that you got mols in Pakistan army. They both on top spots. General asim munir and General anjam nadeem. At the moment these two son of whores doing your job good.

Jinnah had fought the 1946 elections on the platform of the two nation theory and Muslims from all over the sub-continent, including provinces where they were in a minority, voted overwhelming for him. So, Indian Muslims knew exactly what they were getting into.

All wars have some strategic goals. Feb 2019 was not an invasion but a surgical strike targetted at what were supposed to be training camps for Mujahideen who were responsible for martyring Indian soldiers just months earlier. The aim was not to occupy Pakistani territory but to demonstrate that military support for Mujahideen in Kashmir will have military consequences. That aim was largely fulfilled. Pakistani support for the Kashmir insurgency has reduced significantly and there is no need for India to carry out similar surgical strikes, forget about a full scale invasion, anymore. When the Pakistani military establishment is doing exactly what India wants them to, why will India want to initiate a futile war ?

No bruv their was NO VOTE

Jinnah said specifically that Partition and separation was the ONLY way that's because he understood South Asia and it's people

He said EVERYONE MUST SEPARATE and get their own areas so they can affirm and practice their identity,, once they are comfortable south Asia will unite due to a common cultural identity

That's was the best way, that was the ONLY way

Then come the dopey Indians,, first they have a desire to keep as much land as possible not understanding the ramifications or that south Asia would unite anyway if all the communities got their own space

so they force Muslim majority areas like Kashmir into a union full of hindus who they hate and set off eternal and unnecessary conflict

then they send this BULLSHIT message out about how Partition is unnecessary and we are ALL INDIANS and we have lived together for centuries blah blah blah
and how India will be for all Indians bullshit bullshit bullshit

Jinnah saw through this

And said specifically a united India would end if disaster

Indian Muslims, Sikhs, Christians etc were convinced that India would be for everyone

That fundamentally fcuked everyone over inside India,, because everyone got stuck

Now the Hindus have a itch up their *** hole about creating a Hindu state and Hindu identity being implemented BUT hundreds of MILLIONS of other people exist in India who want nothing to do with this crap Hindu Rashtra

Now they have their own history and culture under attack or erased

Fundamentally,, no one in the world is going to take or even able to take HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF INDIANS because India is a communal shithole

The only option is a soft partition at first where Indians start economically boycotting each other and moving to their own areas (STARTING TO HAPPEN)
and if India can't control Hindu extremism and poison then eventually a hard Partition

Their is NO other option,, and no other country will tolerate Indians

70z generation is fucked. It is new Pakistan and highly educated new generation which wants to see world on equal footings. This new generation will not accept slavery. This new generation see india a top enemy. I give india good credit that you got mols in Pakistan army. They both on top spots. General asim munir and General anjam nadeem. At the moment these two son of whores doing your job good.

you know Pakistani generals are your own. they belong to your society. you are blaming them for all of your collective failures

you know Pakistani generals are your own. they belong to your society. you are blaming them for all of your collective failures
I agree. Our elders failed us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom