What's new

Pakistan Army Runs Out Of Fuel; Suspends All Military Drills & War Exercises Till Year End

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the freedom-loving Balochs and Pashtuns do enjoy moral support from many sections in India, neither the establishment nor the Indian people have any interest in going to war against Pakistan.

Sad..

Don’t you want to restore democracy in Pakistan?

You kept complaining about military controls every thing including every terror attack in india including your own false flag ?

Pakistan still has the destroyed plane last time India tried something stupid a few years ago

I think India learnt its lesson for now
if that is all it takes to make you happy, keep it. OR
if you have any loyalty to your country and want it to prosper, start opening your eyes to what your establishment has done to your people, security, economy, dignity ....poof !

I think they’re just bored of beating you up again and again
But your generals say Pakistan occupies Kashmir. Apparently Pakistan lost every war but still managed to break away from British india, free AJK and Gilgit, and not lose any significant chunks of territory to Indians in any war? Maybe the meaning of getting beat is different for Indians. Maybe more of your pilots need some fantastic tea.

Maybe you guys should use your supa powa strength in poonch:

1696D58D-DB90-4081-8DFD-39095BDA3485.jpeg

Sad..

Don’t you want to restore democracy in Pakistan?

You kept complaining about military controls every thing including every terror attack in india including your own false flag ?
Whether Pakistan wants to be a democracy or military dictatorship is Pakistan's internal matter. There was a time when Pakistani generals considered India an ideological enemy, but now they have become like pet dogs and corporatised. They are more interested in safeguarding their own privileges than fighting India. They are now more friendly to India's interests than pro Taliban crackpots like Imran Khan.

Frankly most Indians don't care much more about what is going ik Pakistan than they care about Maldives, Nepal or Bhutan.

With the benefit of hindsight, we are happy that Jinnah insisted on Partition and India managed to retain significant portions of Punjab and Bengal in the process. Otherwise India would be dealing with TTP style militias inside our borders. The only regret I have about Partition is that the Congress party betrayed Abdul Ghaffar Khan and didn't help him realise his Pashtunistan.

But your generals say Pakistan occupies Kashmir. Apparently Pakistan lost every war but still managed to break away from British india, free AJK and Gilgit, and not lose any significant chunks of territory to Indians in any war? Maybe the meaning of getting beat is different for Indians. Maybe more of your pilots need some fantastic tea.

Maybe you guys should use your supa powa strength in poonch:

View attachment 937044
apparently ? what do you think?

If Pakistan army is in such a weak position why don’t Indians invade? Or are Indians that weak that they can’t fight an army without fuel?
Pakistan is an economic basket case and the quality of the human resources is very poor. What will India gain by invading Pakistan? Even defending Jammu and Kashmir requires vast resources and subsidies from taxpayers in Delhi and Mumbai to those in Srinagar and Laddakh.

If Pakistan army is in such a weak position why don’t Indians invade? Or are Indians that weak that they can’t fight an army without fuel?

They don't want to own a piece of Pakistani real estate and end up paying our debt.

/this is a joke. 😂

apparently ? what do you think?
Idk but Pakistan is still a country and still has a big chunk of J&K. After 4 “defeats” India should have been able to at least get back J&K don’t you think? A 8x bigger country defeating Pakistan 4 times but Pakistan losing no territory?

Pakistan is an economic basket case and the quality of the human resources is very poor. What will India gain by invading Pakistan? Even defending Jammu and Kashmir requires vast resources and subsidies from taxpayers in Delhi and Mumbai to those in Srinagar and Laddakh.
I agree Indians should spend the money to build toilets first. You can’t be a supa powa without toilets.

what do you think?
3C96C656-CB9A-4F50-8619-67856CC987B1.jpeg

I think I know who’s getting beat and who isn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom