What's new

Pakistan Army takes notice of Propaganda Campaign to Defame armed forces: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only the beginning. we will never accept this betrayal. We respect our armed forces, but we cannot provide unconditional loyalty and love to those in the upper ranks of Fauj who have forced Imran Khan out of power for fear of his stature and their own position.

The current government may in NO circumstances be allowed to complete their term until August 2023. Massive street protests need to take place and pressure needs to be built up in order for change and early elections to happen. The people will decide who gets to lead this country, not the establishment.

#BajwaSurrender

THis is a reply Lt. Gen Haroon Aslam (Retd) got on his tweet:

1649774263644.png

1649774281533.png

whata low man... now these big boys discussing twitter kids and social media trends.... kis dunya may ye jee rahay hain... i guess 50% of campaigns running from outside Pakistan tu kya karengay? jo bahir hain unko kesay pakreengay? 2 - 3 di may Newyork, Mississauga, London, Toronto may protest may open Pakistanio nay galyaan de Bajwa ko (again NOT ARMY) ... unkay khelaaf kya karegay? man this is not 1970.... very unforunate ... 2 4 logoon ka kya dhara fooj bugat rahe hey ...

Its just like the ridiculous denial about not being aware of drone strikes. How can you not know what is going on in your airspace :lol: That charade went on for more than a decade before IK started applying pressure. Never go full banana

Its just like the ridiculous denial about being aware of drone strikes. How can you not know what is going on in your airspace :lol: Never go full banana

Drone attacks will start soon in Pakistan, now that puppet government is installed.

There were already recently reports of a drone strike in Afghanistan.

Now bases will be given too.

--

Imran Khan was forcibly removed from PM'ship because he said "Absolutely Not" to American bases in Pakistan in an interview to Jonathon Swan (Axios)

Beyond depressing - to call a formations conference for Social Media trends is shocking (though not surprising because he is loosing respect among his command).

I am sick to my stomach on what is becoming of the institution. The COAS as a position wields too much influence even within the institution.

Bajwa needs to be graceful and not panic. If he wants any remnants of a legacy he needs to make sure he avoids such idiocies which the "yes sir" brigade will be filling his ears with.

DGISPR is not his personal PR agency and he needs to avoid using it as such. It will just exacerbate the problem. He needs to issue a well worded PR explaining his personal office's position in clear terms upto and right after the removal of the sitting PM.

The advice he needs to follow which will be the best for him personally and for the army is as follows:

He should avoid any knee jerk reactions
Avoid TV time
Avoid meeting any politicians and foreign political personalities
Focus immediately on war fighting / training type of optics
Talk about his completion of service
Talk about strategy for army and 10 Year evolution plans
Make sure the entire machinery of Intel and Armed forces protect the physical well-being of IK

He needs to find a graceful path out. The land is too scorched, and emotions can erupt at any moment.

One call from IK (which is unlikely), or in the case of his untimely and permanent exit, by one of IK's emotional workers - for people to "OIL THEIR MACHINES", and not a single institution of power will survive. People have little idea on the powder keg we are sitting on, and chasing little girls on social media shows me the depth of intellectual weakness that pervades.

This is exactly the time our enemy will try and take advantage of. If I was India, I would go after IK and watch Pakistan burn.

Last edited:
Beyond depressing - to call a formations conference for Social Media trends is shocking (though not surprising because he is loosing respect among his command).

I am sick to my stomach on what is becoming of the institution. The COAS as a position wields too much influence even within the institution.

Bajwa needs to be graceful and not panic. If he wants any remnants of a legacy he needs to make sure he avoids such idiocies which the "yes sir" brigade will be filling his ears with.

DGISPR is not his personal PR agency and he needs to avoid using it as such. It will just exacerbate the problem. He needs to issue a well worded PR explaining his personal office's position in clear terms upto and right after the removal of the sitting PM.

The advice he needs to follow which will be the best for him personally and for the army is as follows:

He should avoid any knee jerk reactions
Avoid TV time
Avoid meeting any politicians and foreign political personalities
Focus immediately on war fighting / training type of optics
Talk about his completion of service
Talk about strategy for army and 10 Year evolution plans
Make sure the entire machinery of Intel and Armed forces protect the physical well-being of IK

He needs to find a graceful path out. The land is too scorched, and emotions can erupt at any moment.

One call from IK (which is unlikely), or in the case of his untimely and permanent exit, by one of IK's emotional workers - for people to "OIL THEIR MACHINES", and not a single institution of power will survive. People have little idea on the powder keg we are sitting on, and chasing little girls on social media shows me the depth of intellectual weakness that pervades.

This is exactly the time our enemy will try and take advantage of. If I was India, I would go after IK and watch Pakistan burn.
Confusion can be instigated between the two very easily now. And beside that establishment isn't stopping... such as total media blackout, FIA raids, cases opened and many more. This should stop otherwise if the other party reacted openly than it will be a chaos such that it cannot be easily controlled.

Beside that other party indirectly giving warning such as below

@PanzerKiel was saying in another thread that how do ppl know that PTI ppl are being picked on ISI orders.. i hope he must have got the answer today..as army itself said tht we have taken notes, of ppl, who are spreading hate against army..
so its clear..who is preparing those lists and picking ppl up..?

After this offocial confirmation..i dont think theres need of any more proof...

Army leadership is scarily oblivious/ in denial that this sentiment is totally organic rather than some paid propaganda, as they are falsely making it out to be..
Rather than having a look at mirror, and maybe acknowledging what led to such extreme reaction, they are out to harrass ppl, who are crticial of them ..WOWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom