What's new

Pakistan Army tested its air defense to hit the drone

000000000000ppppppsssss!!!!!

ab8ee65fb2ef89d52372e12053a0c8e2.jpg

7a58d2e40a03eaef7bd542b1dc462c05.jpg

the thing is ,nothing is perfect even f 22 can crash or can be shot down by sams or jets or whatsoever saying that it is americans latest toy so it can't be crash or fail is totally nonscence! all major thing is depending on skills , gutts and will!:angel:
:pakistan:

i am wondering how did taliban shot it down by anti aircraft gun of 80s 90s lol :P :lol: or wot? :cool:

the thing is ,nothing is perfect even f 22 can crash or can be shot down by sams or jets or whatsoever saying that it is americans latest toy so it can't be crash or fail is totally nonscence! all major thing is depending on skills , gutts and will!:angel:

I think this is what you are talking about.

The F-117 shot down by an old SA-3 Russian SAM;):usflag:

aac0c00949d67f2c01a7009d1aa9fd47.jpg

i am wondering how did taliban shot it down by anti aircraft gun of 80s 90s lol or wot?

Taliban can do any thing.

They interrupt the deep sleep of bush from thousand Miles away..lol

I think this is what you are talking about.

The F-117 shot down by an old SA-3 Russian SAM;):usflag:

aac0c00949d67f2c01a7009d1aa9fd47.jpg
Discredited as nothing more than 'spray and pray' tactic. No one in radar engineering took the Serbians' claim seriously.

Why would Pakistan shoot down Drones?

They have been so effective in neutralizing Taliban terrorists.

I don't think we have shot them down / drones that is .. furthermore, yes they are nothing way to special in the sense they can be shot down so can other aircrafts! but we do need something like this to use on the wot . Hence, using drones comes with using hi tech eq & saves lives as it is not piloted by a human.

Just to remind, PAF did shot down an Indian Israeli built UAV (Searcher I believe was the name) around Lahore with a US built A2A missile, i believe AIM-9 series was used.

So UAVs can be shot down with A2A WVR missiles.

True..

Another instance is when Russians shot down the Georgian UAV with R73 Vympel infrared-guided (heat seeking) over Abkhazia

Does anyone knows the name or type of the Georgian UAV ?

**Added later- I think it was Hermes 450 **

Last edited by a moderator:
I think as has been mentioned by Xyon and in the article that Taimi posted before, and having been witness to a few of such exercises, the Pakistan Army Airdefence carry out these exercises that now include MANPADS against target drones manufactured by AWC. These target drones are not like the ones in use against Taliban as the latter can fly at much higher altitudes. Most of the Air Defence artillery and MANPADS in use by Pakistan cater to low and medium altitude threats.

The Pakistan Navy and PAF also use these same target drones for their gunnery training.

can u name the system sir which has shotdown the drone in muzzafrabad area.

It must be the new S300 systems pakistan secretly imported from Russia ... hush don't let the indians hear this or they will faint with high blood pressure

Back
Top Bottom