What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

I doubt it would be doing anything of that sort. It can carry upto 8 ATGMs along with suppressive rockets. For 90% of CAS requirements against an armoured push, that is sufficient.
well ok kinda but personally the t129 wont be coming to pakistan from what was a starved need is now a saturated need. you have the mil-35 z-10 ah-1z, the fennec to if you want to called it an attach chopper. the z-10 will probably purchased in bulk. whats your thought

well ok kinda but personally the t129 wont be coming to pakistan from what was a starved need is now a saturated need. you have the mil-35 z-10 ah-1z, the fennec to if you want to called it an attach chopper. the z-10 will probably purchased in bulk. whats your thought
If vested interests and a few brass are bribed(as they often are); the Z-10 will be there.

If vested interests and a few brass are bribed(as they often are); the Z-10 will be there.
dont you think its for good reason on both sides. it will be getting a newer engines and the ability to make as many as you want with no threat of sanctions. and you can add some turkish kit too. the t129 is prone to engine licening issues and if it is granted then whats stopping them from not supporting these engines after you inducted seeral dozen or so.? same applies to the ah-1z that leaves you wil the mil-35. so don you think its best to have a reliable chopper what not sanction prone yet lethal. kinda like your jf-17's?
oh and bribes are everywhere. in fact im suprised you mentioned this. people will always care for themself's first before anyone else, even if its their own country. its cancerous, but true.

Turkey is developing a Gas Turbine engine for T-129 and future helicopter projects.
Turkey has as much concerns for foreign suppliers as Pakistan does.

i dont beleive in this news unless real deal papers are signed evevryday reports of jf17 fighter being exported published on newspaper but nothing happened and getting hands on j10 but nothing happened it ended as a rumour

T129 and Z-10 are not similar.

T-129 = AH-1Z

Z-10 = Apache

Now PAA has to replace the Cobra for that Zulu and Cobra F models are available but require congress approvals which are hard to come. Hence PAA decided to get the T-129's. The numbers would be high where as the existing Cobra and Zulu would make higher tier.

If India finally orders the Apache then PAA would have no choice but to procure Z-10's and that would be limited in numbers so that they form the higher tier.

MI-35 These are for medical evacuation and special operations hence they would not exceed 2 sqd. (30 maximum).

@Horus we need a Turkish Flag..

oh and bribes are everywhere. in fact im suprised you mentioned this. people will always care for themself's first before anyone else, even if its their own country. its cancerous, but true.

I supply the US dod, believe me.. I know.

If India finally orders the Apache then PAA would have no choice but to procure Z-10's and that would be limited in numbers so that they form the higher tier.
Apaches are already ordered by the Indian Air Force, deliveries will begin in September 2018 (along with the Chinooks).

Because the least you can do about a wrong is talk about it. At some point, somewhere, it might make a difference.

true, the inevitable is that it will never make a differance. look at the agosta90b sub deal, some pakistani officers were supposed to get huge commisions [yes it went ugly and people died] heck we go back and look at a lot of the things pakistan has purchased you can debate with a strong reasoning that bribes were to play. the f22p frigate. its basically an upgraded ship from the late 90's why not the type 54a?the jf-17 instead of the j10?

so the t-129 is it gonna happen well not really but it depends on the usa giving and thridpary licence and a gurantee to maintain them. im not sure about its gearbox i think thats italian and made by avio.

in the end the usa will wrap you around its little finger 14 is too low of a number for one type of chopper and you will order more of them and they can stop supporting them when ever they want to with good reason of course. so do you want to play to the usa's tune. or do you want to do your own thing?

true, the inevitable is that it will never make a differance. look at the agosta90b sub deal, some pakistani officers were supposed to get huge commisions [yes it went ugly and people died] heck we go back and look at a lot of the things pakistan has purchased you can debate with a strong reasoning that bribes were to play. the f22p frigate. its basically an upgraded ship from the late 90's why not the type 54a?the jf-17 instead of the j10?

so the t-129 is it gonna happen well not really but it depends on the usa giving and thridpary licence and a gurantee to maintain them. im not sure about its gearbox i think thats italian and made by avio.

in the end the usa will wrap you around its little finger 14 is too low of a number for one type of chopper and you will order more of them and they can stop supporting them when ever they want to with good reason of course. so do you want to play to the usa's tune. or do you want to do your own thing?

The JF-17 had much less unscrupulous dealings involved. But as I said, there were people who were taken to task on certain wrong doings.. and it will continue to happen as long as more and more voices talk about it.

The armed forces have had too long a run as being the golden goose; and while I will also defend any unjust accusations on them, they do require being called out where they messed up.
Otherwise, one can leave Pakistan to the dogs.

Because the least you can do about a wrong is talk about it. At some point, somewhere, it might make a difference.

Hi,

Thank you for a wonderful comment----. As long as the conscience is alive---there is hope.

The JF-17 had much less unscrupulous dealings involved. But as I said, there were people who were taken to task on certain wrong doings.. and it will continue to happen as long as more and more voices talk about it.

The armed forces have had too long a run as being the golden goose; and while I will also defend any unjust accusations on them, they do require being called out where they messed up.
Otherwise, one can leave Pakistan to the dogs.
well to be honest i like the jf-17 its had a great history and a good future ahead of it. people will have to look at were wrongdoing happen yes the chilcot report is an example but thats much bigger.

i dont know much of the armed forced im not a man who's fond of armies i prefer intelligence, space, air-force and submarines (call me picky) well what you say of the army being golden gooses i will take as truth as you know more than me on that matter

your a very interesting character you talk about the briberys and mullahs ruining pakistan, which it is, but you dont seem very bothered. "one can leave Pakistan to the dogs" where did that come from? yeah sure living in the land of the free is good sipping on the mountain dew whilst sitting on the leather sofa or couch for you so called americains (your fb page says you live in dubai) dont you think people of your caliber should be the one advocating for change?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom