What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

Fake news. There is no problem with engine. There are many lies on social media about Chinese product especially those Western born Pakistanis who still try to cling onto the falsehood that western countries is the best friend of Pakistan while China is a evil nation just trying to lynch Pakistan.

From Chinese forum, some of the Chinese side representative involved in VT-4 tender for Pakistan. Never say anything about engine problem complaint from the Pakistan. And they claim they are confident to meet all requirement of Pakistan. The others competitor tank are simply too outdated to compete with VT-4 in terms of sensor and network.

The engine failed twice at Tamewala/ Bahawalpur region alone. Why you think they came with an improved model?

The engine failed twice at Tamewala/ Bahawalpur region alone. Why you think they came with an improved model?
That is a fake lie from social media. No confirmation from PA. Another american Pakistanis who spread lies about Chinese. You think American is the best friend for Pakistan? Your propaganda will be see thru. You pakistanis American still have the delusion about American/Pakistan alliance and spend no effort in bad mouth anything about Sino-Pakistan r/s. I have seen enough of such petty act.

I have my own source from Chinese forum with regards to tender for Vt-4 tank for Pakistan.
They are the engineer directly involved for the project.

how good is this tank compared to M1a2?
It far superior than M1A2

Fully automatic digitalised transmission gear engine. Driving this tank is just like driving a sport car. This mean the tank is very responsive and is critical is evading enemy shot and take quick action to response in a battlefield.
Highly centralized network combat system that can share data with UAV, other combat vehicles and whole battalion group.
Engine replacement can be completed in just 45mins.

Last edited:
Dont lie. I can also say I know... I even drink coffee with PA general.. You are nothing but a traitor for pakistan. Only know how to bad mouth China and claim anything from US is good. A country that keep trying to destroy Pakistan.

@Jango @The Eagle

Take note, the fanboy is losing it again.

@Dazzler, you have no guts to back your words? Rather than being a coward to give negative point to me to prove nothing. I challenge you to give a official link statement from PA saying VT-4 tank engine failed the initial trial test? Dont give me some fake link from FB or social media that is absolutely a blunt lies.

@Jango @The Eagle

Take note, the fanboy is losing it again.

What wrong did i did? Rather you being the cowards that fail to give an evident of VT-4 failed the engine test. Instead making things up about non existent evident of insider knowing the trial test failed. This kind of low life trick I seen too many. You learn that from Indians, right? :lol:

@Dazzler, you have no guts to back your words? Rather than being a coward to give negative point to me to prove nothing. I challenge you to give a official link statement from PA saying VT-4 tank engine failed the initial trial test? Dont give me some fake link from FB or social media that is absolutely a blunt lies.

What wrong did i did? Rather you being the cowards that fail to give an evident of VT-4 failed the engine test. Instead making things up about non existent evident of insider knowing the trial test failed. This kind of low life trick I seen too many. You learn that from Indians, right? :lol:

Your tank failed on multiple fronts, you brought it back a year later with improvements.

You see the pics and changes in it?

Your tank failed on multiple fronts, you brought it back a year later with improvements.

You see the pics and changes in it?
LOL... I am stilling waiting on your official proof of VT-4 failed the engine or even so called make up multiple test from Pakistan initial trial. How many lies you want to continue? Yes yes, M1A2 is the world best tank. Anything from China is junk.. Typical cheapshot from traitors like you. :enjoy:

Last edited:

Calm down, Oplot M failed some of the test as well. It's a business between Pakistan and China, not you and Dazzler.

LOL... I am stilling waiting on your official proof of VT-4 failed the engine or even so called make up multiple test from Pakistan initial trial. How lies you want to continue? Yes yes, M1A2 is the world best tank. Anything from China is junk.. Typical cheapshot from traitors like you. :enjoy:

There is no official proof. Take it or leave it. And M1A1 also failed in the same desert region some 30 years ago and was rejected.

Calm down, Oplot M failed some of the test as well. It's a besiness between Pakisan and China, not you and Dazzler.
I have seen too many of these fake lies keep circulate around. When I challenge them for official proof from PA, they keep quiet or try evade my point...

I have visit the Chinese forum, none got the nonsense heard from PDF about VT-4 trial fail. It just like those smearing keep trying to derail the CPEC.

There is no official proof. Take it or leave it. And M1A1 also failed in the same desert region some 30 years ago and was rejected.
LOL.. So now you are comparing 30 years stuff with 2016-2018?

Back
Top Bottom