What's new

PAKISTAN BECOMES WORLD`S SECOND LARGEST HOST OF REFUGEES

H!TchHiker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
http://www.radio.gov.pk/07-Jul-2017...largest-host-of-refugees#.WV8rFrOmaEE.twitter

According to latest report by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Turkey is on the top in twenty countries by hosting 2.9 million refugees followed by Pakistan with 1.4 million and Lebanon one million.

Pakistan has been hosting Afghan refugees for last four decades and is now working for their voluntary return and rehabilitation in their homeland.

The report says there were 17.2 million refugees around the world in 2016 with an increase of 7 percent over 2015.

Over half of the total number of refugees originated from Syria, Afghanistan, and South Sudan.

Pakistan has large number of refugees after lebnon... Four decades have been Pakistan keeping the refugees now they should hand over them to their countries... because Pakistan itself is facing various problems due to of this refugees... a lot has done for the refugees and the refugees themselves should leave Pakistan....

i still believe its over 4 million Afghans living here....minimum...

We remained first for decades.. now second..

And these are just documented migrants... undocumented run in millions..
undocumented refugees are in its double... i think time has come such undocumented refugees be sent back to their own countries.... Pakistan has done a lot for the refugees and UNO also provide assistance to settle the refugees in their own countries

You guys are foolish bringing so many refugees in. You're the poster boy for why you shouldn't bring in boatloads of refugees.

if pakistan stops supporting the taliban and deports all afghan refugees life will improve

if pakistan stops supporting the taliban and deports all afghan refugees life will improve
Lol half of Afghanistan is under taliban control and they made one ex taliban war lord their minister first give lecture to Afghans and Americans

Lol half of Afghanistan is under taliban control and they made one ex taliban war lord their minister first give lecture to Afghans and Americans

spare me the standard BS. If Pakistan cuts off support the Taliban will disintegrate into a bunch of petty warlords

spare me the standard BS. If Pakistan cuts off support the Taliban will disintegrate into a bunch of petty warlords
Did Pakistan force their generals to cut deals with warlords?
Did Pakistan force their army to giveup provinces to taliban?
Did Pakistan forced them to make an ex warlord their minister?
Did Pakistan forced their army to sell their US made arms to taliban for a quick buck?
Did Pakistan forced their soldiers to defect enmass to taliban?
They should first clean their own shit

That is just wishful thinking by folks who think people of Afghanistan actually support their govt outside the main urban areas you should watch all documentaries available so many soldiers defect to taliban and take their arms with them in some cases one brother is in army the other is in the taliban

Did Pakistan force their generals to cut deals with warlords?
Did Pakistan force their army to giveup provinces to taliban?
Did Pakistan forced them to make an ex warlord their minister?
Did Pakistan forced their army to sell their US made arms to taliban for a quick buck?
Did Pakistan forced their soldiers to defect enmass to taliban?
They should first clean their own shit

Even if you are arguing Afghan government is a bunch of scoundrels you are not getting any disagreement from me. But then Pakistan fought for these scoundrels in the 1980s. You reap what you sow.

You guys are/were clearly not/never prepared to handle Afghanistan.

Somebody who is willing to use words like BS just to have that one up on a Pakistani and still be delusional about who and how and Afghanistan is.

Afghanistan is just warlords. Forever was forever will be.

But then Pakistan fought for these scoundrels in the 1980s.
We didnt fought for them we fought for ourself
Even if you are arguing Afghan government is a bunch of scoundrels you are not getting any disagreement from me.
They sold arms to taliban they claim they are fighting what idiot does that?

You guys are/were clearly not/never prepared to handle Afghanistan.

Somebody who is willing to use words like BS just to have that one up on a Pakistani and still be delusional about who and how and Afghanistan is.

Afghanistan is just warlords. Forever was forever will be.

successive Pakistani governments have worked extra hard to enable these scoundrels
what you are seeing now is the law of unintended consequences. Of course USSR and USA
have their fair share of creating the mess

Back
Top Bottom