What's new

Pakistan boy gets a 'new face' in Chennai

Reaction score
Country
India
CHENNAI: Arshad Ali and Raziya Arshad, a couple from Pakistan, sank into depression when their son was born with a severe cleft (a gap in the soft tissue and bone on his face). They loved their son Noman Ali, but couldn't bear it when their relatives shunned him because of the facial deformity.

Help came from India, when a senior surgeon from a private hospital in the city performed a complex facial reconstruction surgery on the 18-month-old boy and ensured that he would live a normal life. Noman was born with a severe face defect called bilateral Tessier's facial cleft which began in his mouth and extended all the way to his nose and eye sockets, affecting his vision. He did not have a left eye since his birth and his right eye was damaged because of the absence of eyelids.

Pakistan boy gets a 'new face' in Chennai - The Times of India

@Soumitra

[QUOTE="Soumitra, post: 6521893, member: 36333"]Medical tourism in India is a big business. Our doctors are willing and able to give the best medical facilites to all people even from "enemy" country Pakistan[/QUOTE]

This indicates the amount of hatred indian's have and are self centered to money NOT HUMANITY.

[/QUOTE]
This indicates the amount of hatred indian's have and are self centered to money NOT HUMANITY.[/QUOTE]

while India was giving treatment to innocent Pakistani people, across the border elected terrorist sympathizers were busy arranging trains & seminars for global recognized terrorists to do jihad against India

Uncalled for..please

@Soumitra

This indicates the amount of hatred indian's have and are self centered to money NOT HUMANITY.

while India was giving treatment to innocent Pakistani people, across the border elected terrorist sympathizers were busy arranging trains & seminars for global recognized terrorists to do jihad against India

Everyone I have deliberately put the word enemy in quotes. It was sarcastic. My god where is the sarcasm symbol?

Yes, Indians are evil - "al yahud o hunud evil" Move on. Tell us something new.

We are a generous people.
One needs to question why Pakistanis are granted visas for medical purposes. They are free to go to their ummah for medical support. No need to come to kafirs.

CHENNAI: Arshad Ali and Raziya Arshad, a couple from Pakistan, sank into depression when their son was born with a severe cleft (a gap in the soft tissue and bone on his face). They loved their son Noman Ali, but couldn't bear it when their relatives shunned him because of the facial deformity.

Help came from India, when a senior surgeon from a private hospital in the city performed a complex facial reconstruction surgery on the 18-month-old boy and ensured that he would live a normal life. Noman was born with a severe face defect called bilateral Tessier's facial cleft which began in his mouth and extended all the way to his nose and eye sockets, affecting his vision. He did not have a left eye since his birth and his right eye was damaged because of the absence of eyelids.

Pakistan boy gets a 'new face' in Chennai - The Times of India

I am sure that little boy and his family would benefit greatly from this kind gesture. He will need a few more procedures over the years as he grows up and I hope that those can be arranged too.

This has nothing to do with nationality. A doctor's duty first and foremost is to save lives and ease pain, this has nothing to do with generosity of Indians. If it was the other way around, I would expect the same treatment.
Agreed. It has nothing to do with nationality, but rather universal ethics of the medical profession.

This has nothing to do with nationality. A doctor's duty first and foremost is to save lives and ease pain, this has nothing to do with generosity of Indians. If it was the other way around, I would expect the same treatment.

Show me examples? Indians have donated livers, hearts, and kidneys to pakistanis. Have you reciprocated?

Show me examples? Indians have donated livers, hearts, and kidneys to pakistanis. Have you reciprocated?
We donated money to save indian lives .. Held captive by Somali pirates when your own govt left them to die... How about that for an example?

P.S: I'm sir those indians didn't donate there organs specially for Pakistanis :. But "first come:. First serve basis" .. That's how organ transplants AR carried by hospitals.: and india is a becoming famous for "medical tourism" .: from organ plant to surrogacy (surrogate mothers for money).

I think India should provice visa on arrival fasicility to all SAARC nations for medical patients...That would be a good descison..

Back
Top Bottom