What's new

Pakistan boy gets a 'new face' in Chennai

@Soumitra

[QUOTE="Soumitra, post: 6521893, member: 36333"]Medical tourism in India is a big business. Our doctors are willing and able to give the best medical facilites to all people even from "enemy" country Pakistan

This indicates the amount of hatred indian's have and are self centered to money NOT HUMANITY.[/QUOTE]
--
please see commmet right below same you referring..
if he made mistake .. so what you are doing ?

sometime... i think.. what wrong with indians and pakistani..
The boy got new life .. The doc used their skill as per their medical oath .. as did their duty.. and got compensated too..
did india did big favour--- NO.. This is right thing to do for any country which have hundred yrs of cultural treasure..
indians and many asian go to Singapore .. and USA for traeatment.. does it mean Singapore is doing favour.. NO.
member need to understand .. you have to see both side ..

Why do you think India’s doing this (treating handfuls of Pakistanis) when it has millions of its own people that are greatly in need medically or otherwise? My gut feeling it has more to do with PR and propaganda rather it being done for reasons of charity/kindness.
:tup:

100% expected these kind of comments.
"While I sit on my fatass all day, defending India on the internet for free, some of my countrymen are doing good things! Proof of #IncredibleIndia #RisingShiningSupaPawa #Toilets #Modi-JiReincarnateofKrishna."
--
the same country you calling supa pawa..doing suregery ..
so keep you mouth shut...
india is not doing favour but india is doing g8 job .. so either apprciate or Shut the mouth

This indicates the amount of hatred indian's have and are self centered to money NOT HUMANITY.[/QUOTE]

while India was giving treatment to innocent Pakistani people, across the border elected terrorist sympathizers were busy arranging trains & seminars for global recognized terrorists to do jihad against India[/QUOTE]

They are paying for the services.. even if its totally on humanatirian grounds what difference does it makes even if its Pakistani or jews.. Very naive of you to think like that.
did i mention how Pakistani man and govenment save indian pay alot of ransom when they were abducted by to somali pirats.

no need to drag india-pak here...
hope the kid will live a normal life now and thanks to doctor.
09-pakistan-boy-gets-a-new-face-in-chennai-600.jpg

This indicates the amount of hatred indian's have and are self centered to money NOT HUMANITY.
please see commmet right below same you referring..
if he made mistake .. so what you are doing ?

sometime... i think.. what wrong with indians and pakistani..
The boy got new life .. The doc used their skill as per their medical oath .. as did their duty.. and got compensated too..
did india did big favour--- NO.. This is right thing to do for any country which have hundred yrs of cultural treasure..
indians and many asian go to Singapore .. and USA for traeatment.. does it mean Singapore is doing favour.. NO.
member need to understand .. you have to see both side ..
Please see post #6. I already clarified I was being sacastic by putting enemy in quotes

I don't know why Indian start chest thumping over it, Indian medical tourism industry is not based on charity work, Hospitals are doing business. It has nothing to do with generosity of Indians they got paid for their services.

But yeah doctor should be appreciated for doing complex surgery successfully.

Medical tourism in India is a big business. Our doctors are willing and able to give the best medical facilites to all people even from "enemy" country Pakistan

This indicates the amount of hatred indian's have and are self centered to money NOT HUMANITY.
I blame some from both countries. Many Pakistanis rejoice when an Indian soldier is martyred, calling them 'butchers'!

So please don't preach! Hatred comes from your side of the border too.

This has nothing to do with nationality. A doctor's duty first and foremost is to save lives and ease pain, this has nothing to do with generosity of Indians. If it was the other way around, I would expect the same treatment.

With out India providing Visa, that kid wont be able to enter India in the first place. Any way, it was nice gesture.. Good luck to that boy!!

CHENNAI: Arshad Ali and Raziya Arshad, a couple from Pakistan, sank into depression when their son was born with a severe cleft (a gap in the soft tissue and bone on his face). They loved their son Noman Ali, but couldn't bear it when their relatives shunned him because of the facial deformity.

Help came from India, when a senior surgeon from a private hospital in the city performed a complex facial reconstruction surgery on the 18-month-old boy and ensured that he would live a normal life. Noman was born with a severe face defect called bilateral Tessier's facial cleft which began in his mouth and extended all the way to his nose and eye sockets, affecting his vision. He did not have a left eye since his birth and his right eye was damaged because of the absence of eyelids.

Pakistan boy gets a 'new face' in Chennai - The Times of India
Great!!!

So they 've reconstructed the face but what about the child's eyesight??

I don't know why Indian start chest thumping over it, Indian medical tourism industry is not based on charity work, Hospitals are doing business. It has nothing to do with generosity of Indians they got paid for their services.

Self-Righteousness !

I think its more to do with the profession itself.
Generally speaking i S.asia doctors are held in high regard

Back
Top Bottom