What's new

Pakistan budget-Fiscal year 2013-2014: Discussions

I dony see why the rff there is a need of laptop scheme..idiot spend that money on i.t lab and provide broadband service to colleges.....no tax on real estate...well how could they do it.....as they are going build ashiana housing scheme.....idiot.....good move on hybrid cars....low tax on solar and wind energy generation

toyota prius just in 12 lacs awesome

How'd you calculate it?

On Prius, the import duty would be cut by 50%.

BTW, there isn't any hybrid car less than 1200cc!!!:D...PML trolled us!

The cut applies to hybrid cars below 1200 cc only, so no change for Prius prices.

On cars from 1200-1800 cc, duty will be cut by 50%.

On cars from 1800-2400 cc, duty will be cut by 25%.

All on Hybrid.

All in all like nuclear pak said it has its ups and down but TBH i was expecting a little better. this could be a negative step of not increasing the salary of workers as it may lead to bribes. They will need to keep an eye for this. small loans to be given at eight percent interest. Hmm was there any mention of interest free loans and new electric projects. I feel N is really ignoring the main reason they came to power and that was to solve the electric crisis and if people dont have a reduced loadshedding by a year or two ten i am afraid they will be treated the same way pppp was treated.

taxation on basic items like milk is not going to sit well by people too. milk already jumped from 45 to 90 and now more increase wont help. So dissapointed and i could be more dissapointed if they dont implement the good ones.

There are some taxes, I cant remember but there was something on people earning about 6 mil

then there is tax on people using 1000 units of electricity

But as Ishaq Dar said we had little time to do home work for new taxes, So instead Pmln has focused more on collecting taxes that are already imposed. The tax earning target in 23% higher than last year and all anchors have called it ambitious. Lets see what Pmln can achieve

yes rich are still not being taxed and agriculture tax is done by province again a bad job and yes laptop scheme is a waste off money but how on earth ishaq dar will get rid if cirrculr debt off more than 500 billion rupees within 60 days can any one explain this please

watch his program on aaj tv. He discussed many things

And Laptop scheme is just 3 arab out of 35 kharab. Its one of those things you call symbolic

430046_384450531656858_964234849_n.jpg

what BS

manifesto is for 5 years.

There are some taxes, I cant remember but there was something on people earning about 6 mil

then there is tax on people using 1000 units of electricity

Any news and discussion about Bullet train??? It was promised many times during election campaign. At least they should start discussion and then may be we can expect that project will start from next year

We should build hybrid cars at home. Just seek technology and licenses from China and Japan.

I honestly don't get the point of doing this with the hybrid cars...

More people will import these cars, more petrol and CNG use, you get more effed up.

Or am I wrong?

But this new car duty thing would go a long way in breaking this Toyota-Honda duopoly in Pakistan...a Corolla was 25 lac FFS!

Imagine, you raised 2000 rupees per month for each government employee?

How many employees does the government of Pakistan has? I am not sure but it's definitely hundreds of thousands if not millions. Pakistan railways alone has about 80,000 employees right?

So you basically you had give 80,000 x 1000 = 160,000,000 rupees of extra money to Pakistan Railways employees who are already running the business in losses. If your company is making profit you consider about giving bonuses to your staff but when you are already incurring losses it is very difficult to raise your employees wages or offer them any benefits.

So by just staying silent, you saved 160,000,000 x 12 months = 1,920,000,000 rupees each year from Railways alone.

Then comes other government employees working in Wapda, Steel mills etc.

I honestly don't get the point of doing this with the hybrid cars...

More people will import these cars, more petrol and CNG use, you get more effed up.

Or am I wrong?

But this new car duty thing would go a long way in breaking this Toyota-Honda duopoly in Pakistan...a Corolla was 25 lac FFS!
this is a step to encourage ppl to stoop using car on cng and move towards imported hybrid cars

Any news and discussion about Bullet train??? It was promised many times during election campaign. At least they should start discussion and then may be we can expect that project will start from next year

Its part of the development program approved by cabinet along with Metro in Karachi and Rwp/Isb. Pmln is working on it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom