What's new

Pakistan budget-Fiscal year 2013-2014: Discussions

1% gst is not a big issue.but ya u have to put taxes on ppl who have like 3 house and they have gifted to their children as gifts thats why ppl transfer their property to their relatives ... i think that need to be taxed that gift culture has to end at some point

Not gonna happen because Nawaz Sharif's own property is mostly gifted by his mother and you expect him to impose taxes on these gifts.. :omghaha:

Master MBA finance is 3.5 years. I can give link and detail of HTC recognized university and rules.
Anyway, 25 is not reasonable age. It should be 26 or 27

Is NUST a recognized uni or not ??? Trust me we can do it at the age of 24

I think govt is trying to accommodate fresh candidates

@Zakii Sir if govt. employee's minimum salary was 10,000 then count it even less because there is increase in GST by 1%. So effective income will be even lesser. That's why economists call GST as Hidden Robbery.. :lol:

Now regarding budget:

1) All major taxes are at poor people, can someone please let me know what new taxes are imposed at Industrialists, Waderas, Land lords etc?

2) What steps are taken for land reforms, agricultural reforms or real estate reforms?

3) I haven't heard about Education and Health sectors (may be my bad, can someone please update)

4) No increase in salaries of govt employees, N-League promised for minimum 18,000 per month (gradually in 5 years)

5) Laptop Scheme :lol: Why not establish more IT labs, New IT Universities or improving existing one's ?

6) Most of daily household things are going to be more expansive because of taxes, e.g. Cooking Oil, Suger etc while no major taxes are imposed on luxurious things e.g Jewellery etc

7) Nothing is suggested to make reforms in old buggy systems like Police, Emergency, Fire Brigade, Patwari Culture etc

So much for doing reforms in bla bla bla.. :omghaha: These are the few points I've noticed, feel free to add more if you want.. :lol:

I don't understand PML-N's theory...

Like always,PML-N has selected easy path over tough one..
like always,PML-N has selected false path over right one....
and I am one hundred percent sure..like their past record,they will do nothing,except increasing more difficulties over poor,middle-class man..

Last edited by a moderator:
no cng should be provided to even 100 cc car it should be banned completely and no cheap gas to fertilizer sector

4- The laptop scheme. Instead of doling out money on this stupid scheme, make a IT lab in colleges and unis or a public library with that money.

This has always been an election ploy.
Using money to be spent on education by giving an illiterate population with no electricity laptops...
What sense does it make?

Look at other recognized universities!! I.e Virtual university. Even MBA finance program is 3.5 years.
Government should revise thie stipend plan and age limitation!! You are free to disagree

He did nothing in elections khair

Did you watch his program yesterday (Capital Talk ) ??

Railway has 450 engines. 325 are not working. rest cant work for more than 5 hours ( none get started easily )

Only one freight train is working in Pakistan

The last procurement of engines from China was a bad one and the engines were of low quality. Surprisingly ( or maybe not ) we have asked them to provide more. Kh Saad has put the deal on hold now

The loans of Railway were also just mind blowing

Yeah I did.

Why doesn't the railway generaye its own money? Either sell of the huge amount of land or put it up on rent for commercial purposes.

yar i was 19 when i joined nust, it will take 4 years to graduate, i will be 23, 2 more years for masters(if i get admission immediately) i will be 25, still not below 25

Not gonna happen because Nawaz Sharif's own property is mostly gifted by his mother and you expect him to impose taxes on these gifts.. :omghaha:

lol imran khan also has property so no one ill speak on that issue unless ppl of pakistan decide they want a better pakistan or not we have to take hard decision to change our fate .

Tax has been imposed on Suger and Cooking Oil.. And on the other hand, tax has been completely lifted from Luxury cars.. :omghaha: This is called truly awam dost budget.. :lol:

This is what I disagree with, atleast keep the essential items steady such as sugar, milk, oil etc.

Do something on agriculture or real estate...

If anyone has a detailed outline of this budget, which I'm sure, no noon leader will be able to compile....

I will be willing to provide a nice little analysis.

tax on sugar, oil, milk, hybrid cars' duty has been cut(how this would aid a low earning middle class man i dont know), GST raised to 17%, no increase in salaries(how the hell people can pay for more taxes when the amount they are earning is the same), even tax on Hajj(thay are getting smart, now thay are trying to legally rip off the Haajis, remember the Hajj scandal?)....nihari league supporters would be very happy right now. unky leader ny awam dost budget bna lia, mubarak ho :hitwall:

10 percent tax on Marriage hall, What the fudge? What's the business of government in marriage? Did people import their brides that government felt to tax marriage now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom