What's new

Pakistan buys 40 T-129 ATAK helicopters worth 2 billion $ along with 1 million assault rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not buying MPT-76. MPT-76 is not even in final trials. In final trials the rifles are BREN and Berreta and SCAR and HK. MPT-76 is not in the trials.
Which HK is in the final trials? Are we talking about HK 416 and 417 or are we talking about the G36 and G36C?

:taz: we will conquer this world and some with helicopters alone
Don´t hate me for saying this, I can see why you have been give the negative ratings. o_O

So no confirmation as of yet? Lols

40 T129s will be nightmare for our enemy's tanks.

P.S if we can arrange $ 2 billion for just the attack helicopters than why can't we find funds for 36-48 Euro Fighters or Su35s.
not if a superior air force swaps in take them off in single raid
tanks can be easily taken care by airforce antitank weapons
air force is the most important thing

yes they are great assets in more pressing needs against insurgents

i still dont get PA is taking up all chunk leaving nothing for other forces.
i believe buying an air superiority or consolidating air force numbers with f-16s is more important than adding gunships
if this would have been only gunship would have made sense, but we are also buying the z-10 and zulus

not if a superior air force swaps in take them off in single raid
tanks can be easily taken care by airforce antitank weapons
air force is the most important thing

yes they are great assets in more pressing needs against insurgents

i still dont get PA is taking up all chunk leaving nothing for other forces.
i believe buying an air superiority or consolidating air force numbers with f-16s is more important than adding gunships
if this would have been only gunship would have made sense, but we are also buying the z-10 and zulus
Absolutely right. Air superiority is a must and 10 CBU-105 can do more damage than 40 gunships.

if you never get -ve rating then you are not a man, dont hate me saying that
HAHAHAH, That is really shallow definition of manhood. I don´t hate my brothers.

As Spork says,"Live long and prosper ".:enjoy:

We are not buying MPT-76. MPT-76 is not even in final trials. In final trials the rifles are BREN and Berreta and SCAR and HK. MPT-76 is not in the trials.

MPT would be a good choice as Turkey designed it to replace the G3.

I wish we can make it in pakistan with joint venture

I want us to make our own chopper, just like we are making our own JF-17's.

True!
Plus that would be ridicilious. We all ready have 3 options that have been termed Ok by tech team and the business proposals have been attractive as well. Opting for some different gun at this point will be a shame and effect our buying image quite badly!!!

But T129 might turn out to be true. ( the charm of western tech might do the trick)
that might not mean that we wont go for Z10 ad well. ONLY TIME WILL TELL. For now, it is just another article!

Both Z-10 and T-129 are modern platform and we should have benefits of using both , similar to how we have in past successfully operated 2 platforms in past

Example

Fighter Jet Category (Duel+ Scenarios)
  • F16
  • Mirage
  • Now JF17 thunder & F-7

Tanks
  • Al Khalid platform
  • Zarar platform

Helicopters
  • Bell
  • Cobra

So it has been past of our approach in past etc with out going into depth of other areas

The possibility of Evolution of Z-10 & T-129 is what is the apealing factor , we might
actually see Block 1 , Block 2 , Block 3 on these platforms in 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom