What's new

Pakistan buys 40 T-129 ATAK helicopters worth 2 billion $ along with 1 million assault rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro any turkish source about big defence deal with pakistan?
It's all about interest at an advanced level at the multiple sources. Turkish authorities, however, are very hopeful of major deals coming very soon...

For T-129 I hope so but not for MPT-76. I am also hoping for Tulpar IFV and Kaplan 20 IFV and 8 x 8 from Otokar and FNSS. Also MRAP like Kirpi and Ejder 4 x 4 and newly shown Hizir.

Add Koral Mobile radar too

1649393_-_main.jpg

Turkey has 15 in operation and has ordered 50, so a good guess will be 2018 for Pakistan to start receiving he helicopters.
thanks for the Answer sir.

with an American engine would require NOC, I'm just not too thrilled at this time. Lets wait for some other sources to confirm this news. suddenly there is a lot of funds floating about for defense purchases.
an alternative engine will be
Rolls-Royce Gem

PAKISTAN
Turkey to give Pakistan 40 modern fighter helicopters

ISLAMABAD: Turkey on Thursday announced to give Pakistan 40 modern fighter helicopters of worth two billion dollars.

This was announced by President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan in a tweet. He said that his country will also provide Pakistan light assault rifles of worth one million dollars.

Tayyip Erdoğan during his two-day visit to Pakistan the following month had agreed to develop a comprehensive, long-term and forward-looking framework for the bilateral defense cooperation with Pakistan.

This was announced by President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan in a tweet. He said that his country will also provide Pakistan light assault rifles of worth one million dollars.
No such thing,lol...

arynews online site also had this news about 40 choppers but not sure about rifles. I believe we are getting .

It was and I think the pic was shared in connection to Ideas 2016....
It could be z-10, the region looks like Himalaya with those typical Pakistan army structure.. We need some credible links such contracts are published at GoP website if taken place...

It could be z-10, the region looks like Himalaya with those typical Pakistan army structure.. We need some credible links such contracts are published at GoP website if taken place...

T-129 was tested at Himalayas.

T-129 being posted in official TAI poster for Ideas 2016. They wouldn't post Z-10 for T-129 and it was tested at the same region as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom