What's new

Pakistan – China Joint Military Exercise YOUYI-IV

Pakistan-China-480x238.jpg

:smitten:

Pakistan+China+Joint+Military+Exercise+YOUYI-IV+III+II+I+V+Pakistani+Special+Services+Group+%2528SSG%2529+w+n+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Special+Operations+Forces+%2528Zh%25C5%258Dnggu%25C3%25B3+t%25C3%25A8zh%25C7%2592ng+b%25C3%25B9du%25C3%25AC%2529Low+Intensity+Conflict+Operations+ssw+%25288%2529.JPG
:kiss3:
Love you Brothers

No PR267/2011-ISPR Dated: November 18, 2011
Rawalpindi - November 18, 2011:

An impressive opening ceremony of two weeks long joint Exercise (YOUYI-IV-2011) between Pakistan and Chinese Army was held today near Jhelum. National Flags of both the countries were hoisted. Inspector General Training and Evaluation, Lieutenant General Muzammil Hussain was chief guest on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion Lieutenant General, Muzammil Hussain said that China has always been a Pakistan’s close friend and armies of both countries maintain strong ties with each other. He said joint exercise will provide an opportunity to troops of both the countries to benefit from each other’s experience. Lieutenant General Zhao Jianzhong, Deputy Commander Chinese PLA also attended the ceremony and highlighted the exemplary relations between Pakistan and China.
It is worth mentioning here that the joint Exercise aims at familiarization and sharing of information through an inclusive training programme in real time. This will also include collective training at unit and brigade level to observe drills and procedures in low intensity conflict operations. The Exercise will enhance the battle competence, of participating troops against intimidation operations.

2714.jpg

2714.jpg

2716.jpg

Pak-China joint exercise commenced near Mangla. On the opening day senior military officers from both sides, Lieutenant General Muzammil Hussain, Inspector General Training and Evaluation Pakistan Army (on right) and Lieutenant General Zhao Jianzhong, Deputy Commander Chinese PLA, witnessing display of equipment of both armies. (18-11-2011) – Photo ISPR

Layout weapons on the table is impressive and self-developing by Pakistan, it doesn't happen years ago. Long snipers look great we share with China!

:china::pakistan:

Where/ from which country Pakistan Army buy the RPD Light machine gun and the Ak-47 Items ?

I like their CCD unifroms.

I agree with you, I think same. Pakistan uniform, not good and villian styles.

-------------------------

Pak-Chinese-Soldiers.jpg

:cheers:

The first batch of Chinese soldiers arrived in Islamabad at around 8:10am on the 15th of November to take part in joint military drills with the Pakistan army.

A good number of 260 soldiers from China and 230 of their Pakistani counterparts will be participating in the military drills that are set to start on the 18th of November.

Sources from the Pakistani military inform that the drills will focus on the involvement of techniques and procedures in low intensity conflict environments. The objective of having these joint military exercises which will be run for two weeks is achieving mutual exchange of experience and information via a broad training program in real time.

This will record the fourth time that the two militaries have participated in exercises directed at battling terrorism menace.

what means "anrrpd" ? ( yes Ok not Ak-47 but Typ 56 )

sorry I have not understand your answer

so where Pakistan buy the RPD guns ?

simple dear Type 56 and Type 56-1 Produced by Norinco for pak forces same Type 56 LMG Chinese made RPD we use.

Back
Top Bottom