What's new

Pakistan – China Joint Military Exercise YOUYI-IV

Being allies with China is as bad as being a dirty Pakistani. It's just so dirty that it makes me shiver. I mean seriously, Pakistan sucks balls and India should just genocide it to rid the US of another terrorist state.

Fcuk OFF. Your 72 Norwegians were slaughtered by your own countryman. Sort out your problems.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Being allies with China is as bad as being a dirty Pakistani. It's just so dirty that it makes me shiver. I mean seriously, Pakistan sucks balls and India should just genocide it to rid the US of another terrorist state.

Fcuk OFF. Your 72 Norwegians were slaughtered by your own countryman. Sort out your problems.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

He's a Bharati troll. False flagger for sure!
Just report and ignore :tup:

3881_mini.jpg

The rifle in PA personnel's hand (in the above picture), is it a new gun or the infra-red / thermal imager mounted on an old gun ???
that is a Type 56 AKA the chinese AK 47 manufactured in Pakistan designated PK 10 I guss.and that is an ACOG or similar day night scope not a thermal one.

that is a Type 56 AKA the chinese AK 47 manufactured in Pakistan designated PK 10 I guss.and that is an ACOG or similar day night scope not a thermal one.

that scope is the red dot and it does not come with night vision or thermal imaging

that scope is the red dot and it does not come with night vision or thermal imaging
red dot can be in any scope this is not call of duity where every thing is red dot as i said this is a ACOG or similar scop and may or may not have a red dot in it and yes many of these are night capable as SFs like to wear night vision google on only one eye and use this scope with the other one and that makes the requirment for night vision capable scope that means a night vesion device can be attached to it an even then it will work properly.

Back
Top Bottom