Pakistan Day 2020 l PAF rehearsals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qasim Mirza

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello !!! Starting this thread related to upcoming biggest event of the Year as Pakistan Day Parade 2020... I haven't seen any fighter jets over islamabad for the rehearsals. Obviously there been rainy days from last 1 or 2 week... just wanted to confirm that when the rehearsals will gonna start for the Pakistan Day Parade ?

Also i have heard that Solo Turk will be performing this year as well...

@Windjammer @Knuckles .....

السلام‌وعلیکم۔
یومِ پاکستان پریڈ پر پریڈگراؤنڈاسلام‌آباد میں شرکت کرنے کا کیا طریقہ ہے؟ پاس کون اور کہاں سے حاصل کرسکتا ہے؟
شکریہ

Hello !!! Starting this thread related to upcoming biggest event of the Year as Pakistan Day Parade 2020... I haven't seen any fighter jets over islamabad for the rehearsals. Obviously there been rainy days from last 1 or 2 week... just wanted to confirm that when the rehearsals will gonna start for the Pakistan Day Parade ?

Also i have heard that Solo Turk will be performing this year as well...

@Windjammer @Knuckles .....
Some of us are of the opinion that in the run up to the parade, so much stuff gets posted that when the day it'self arrives, it's somewhat already known what will happen or appear so the less we post on rehearsals and other activities the better and enjoy the actual event.
Anyways, I understand the rehearsals will kick off around 14th....Solo Turk is expected not sure if confirmed.

Some of us are of the opinion that in the run up to the parade, so much stuff gets posted that when the day it'self arrives, it's somewhat already known what will happen or appear so the less we post on rehearsals and other activities the better and enjoy the actual event.
Anyways, I understand the rehearsals will kick off around 14th....Solo Turk is expected not sure if confirmed.

I agree.. and thanks for the update...

I hope 3000 rocks the venue this time, out of a surprise...

Bravo should definitely perform.

Hoping to see RAAD 2 and Ababeel this time, although there is lesser chance that Ababeel might appear but still...

Milgem ko dry dock kardo parade venue mein...

upload_2020-3-9_21-25-35.jpeg

Special fly pass of B3....what do you say?.....surprise.

Thread title updated and changed to preparation related. The actual thread with "Pakistan Day Parade" needs to be posted on the morning of 23rd March, 2020.

Thread created on 23rd March, 2020 having an OP with exactly the content from Parade Ground shall be allowed....

opinion?

Thread title updated and changed to preparation related. The actual thread with "Pakistan Day Parade" needs to be posted on the morning of 23rd March, 2020.

Thread created on 23rd March, 2020 having an OP with exactly the content from Parade Ground shall be allowed....

opinion?

No a bad idea. Further i would say Pakistan Marines should also March past.

Why due to corona virus, elaborate further, if it will cancel its already announced, just like in Past days
Things can change. In an epidemic situation, gathering of large groups of people is not recommended unless Pakistan wants to demonstrate its nuclear biological warfare capabilities I.e the soldiers march with gas masks and nuclear/biological warfare suits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom