What's new

Pakistan Day Parade, 23rd March 2022.

Oh and Bajwa scolding his security detail!

Starts at around 2:52:30

Bajwa sahab ko gussa a gaya, but those guards are doing their duties...

Leaks meant there were no surprises but I enjoyed the march all the same.

We came for JF-17 BLK3 but then stayed for the mushaira!

If there must be a poetry slam then at least bring Bohemia to make things interesting.
Sirf Galib ki kami thi... I mean Personally I would love to hear more about systems, jets , tanks and stuff and their details not some Poetry.

When triangle shaped drones start taking part in a flypast than it will be a sight to watch.

Need some Quality in the Media Production for Such Events. That Footage Quality was Dull and Had Bad Quality. My Huawei Can do better than that.

That grooming can't be military....
View attachment 826437
Looks like straight out of Tamil movie

One of the poorest show of jf-17 Thunder, we need an aggressive pilot for jf-17 display, while F-16 show was damn good and aggressive like always
Pakistan should train dedicated aerobics team (for fighter jets as well), it's risky to push combat pilots do stunts.

Oh and Bajwa scolding his security detail!

Starts at around 2:52:30

Chief shouldn't do such act in public, let guards do their job or ask in a discreet way.

The new drone from Turkey wasn't shown either, I wonder why? Shapar as usual was on a truck 😒
A lot was kept under curtain for unknown reason. Parade is supposed to be a power show and apart from j10 , punch was missing

FB_IMG_1648023528116.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom