What's new

Pakistan Defence twitter handle suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stop discussing about Bharat, we will vanish automatically.

Do you know that there are more threads about India than Pakistan in PDF. Stop your randi rona about Bharat. I am only visiting a enemy forum to defend my country.
Why do you discuss Pakistan on all your forums? There are no Pakistanis there?

Well many Pakistanis reported that handle the so-called aman ki aaaha. Haq kay humraahi. Aalo gosht and nazriyatizz of Pakistan.

I like this social media circus. One can easily control the masses. Trump uses it too. Maybe I should do too lol

Which girl is being talked about?

I hope somebody will post a link or screen shot.
Fake!!
IMG_20171118_194824.jpg

Original

IMG_20171118_194905.jpg

Who was handling this account?

Obviously.. one of our mole!!

Fake!!
View attachment 437728

Original

View attachment 437729

Obviously.. one of our mole!!

As a Gov... and A citizen...
I would prefer having the First being Original than the second...

One can be fought internationally or Discredit it...
while the second is deep down hurting the Indian "Society" and model...

The first is accepted by one side...while the second is accepted by both parties as being true...

Have Fun...

That Twitter handler should have kept the Original... too bad for him... it could have been a win for him...
An Historical fact is easy to manipulate or remove...while a social truth is quite hard... almost impossible... it will always stick... even if it' snot true anymore...

Last edited:
Don't worry i have a Twitter account, you can use it to carry on your work. It is a part of game so no need to worry about today Twitter handler of PDF was very aggressive especially on Kashmir.
@Horus @WebMaster

Don't worry i have a Twitter account, you can use it to carry on your work. It is a part of game so no need to worry about today Twitter handler of PDF was very aggressive especially on Kashmir.
@Horus @WebMaster
don't worry horus told me they will be back with a bang

upload_2017-11-18_21-11-21.png

Twitter recently started to penalize twitter accounts by taking away their verification blue tick. I hope PDF handle isn't penalized in a similar fashion.

Horusfic news.

This was inevitable, given the direction that the admin team has decided to take with PDF and Twitter. Horus's own account was banned from Twitter not that not long, and his other team members are probably on the same path. PDF management must decide about future actions and policies more carefully if they are to remain relevant in their chosen crusade of helping Pakistan's image, as is often stated here. Being penalized in this manner does more harm than good. Substance will win over image any time, all the time.

pdf is doing a disservice to itself by writing crazy stuff on twitter and fb.... not sure if it is merely a marketing tactic... to bring more pak based members in...

This. The hypocrisy is maddening. I mean hypocrisy has limits as well but the reality is that these crying children have neither sharam nor haya. They are absolutely the lowest of the ebb.

Anyhow. I am guessing our own liberals have played a part in this as well. We all know how treacherous they are. They and the mullahs. The two greatest enemies of Pakistan.

However PDF should clarify this and make sure such a mistake does not happen again.

You know what's funny. Twitter suspended this account yet we have Baluch and Indian handles posting fake pictures everyday.
Gentleman welcome to the real world. A world where people don't like Muslims and out of them like the Pakistani's least. But that is how it is. What do we do? Fight. But be sly, clever, slimy but prevail by all means possible.

Not bragging here but I enjoy walking straight into heart of the western world. Shoving it into their face "Pakistan". Note "Pakistan" and not "Muslim". And then give them positive narrative of Pakistan. Here is the thing. I have found it works 90% of the time and I always face a enivironment where there will be loads of Gangadeshis.

pdf is doing a disservice to itself by writing crazy stuff on twitter and fb.... not sure if it is merely a marketing tactic... to bring more pak based members in...
Goes both ways. Ads don't distinguish between -ve and positive publicity. It can boost the views at least temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom