What's new

Pakistan develops smallest nuclear weapon the size of a tennis ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
well looking carefully and closely at the image , it does look like tennis ball .

It is only just a tennis ball. Well; now I must remember not to play tennis with any Pakistani tennis player. Esp a certain Hafizzz Saeed.
@AhaseebA; sorry, I was about to say "tennis anyone?" like the Brits; but now that offer is off! :D

Other Bragg about it and say look at my weapon :nana:. we went the other way ''the world’s smallest nuclear weapons ”.:cray:

Any how Tennis any one.:yay:

Thanks , but No Thanks; @Cheetah786 amigo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well a nuclear EMP device can fit easily into CM.... who said we are going to make one exclusive EMP (minus) the nuclear component? :D

@Hyperion now that you have a tennis ball sized warhead- the next thing we'll hear of is a Pakistani EMP devise that can be fitted on to a CM. :)

The question is, what's the point of developing "tennis-ball" nukes ?

Anyway, hilarious piece of article. Regardless of my reservations about its veracity. Saw the word "muslim" and "bomb" together ......and i was like....'meh'.

Then its just a lot of "BALLS".

Well a nuclear EMP device can fit easily into CM.... who said we are going to make one exclusive EMP (minus) the nuclear component? :D

I was referring to something like the Counter-electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missile Project.:devil:

Can you even put enough nuclear material in a tennis ball to reach critical mass?

And even if you could, what about the rest of the device? The shielding, the trigger mechanism, etc?

The core the size of a tennis ball is sufficient enough, however, the electronics, the casing (reflectors etc etc) need to be 3x dimensions in layman terms.

Can you even put enough nuclear material in a tennis ball to reach critical mass?

And even if you could, what about the rest of the device? The shielding, the trigger mechanism, etc?

Well, no one has achieved that yet. Yes, if the size of the device was that of a bus, it would be possible, however, how would you have a flying bus attached to formidable power source?

I was referring to something like the Counter-electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missile Project.:devil:

Now, now; @Chinese-Dragon. Don't be difficult, don't ask logical questions! :P

The core the size of a tennis ball is sufficient enough, however, the electronics, the casing (reflectors etc etc) need to be 3x dimensions in layman terms.

Well, no one has achieved that yet. Yes, if the size of the device was that of a bus, it would be possible, however, how would you have a flying bus attached to formidable power source?

The core is the least important thing here- perhaps the most adequate yield generating warhead is the W-87 with 475kt for their MIRVs.

Dude, "dirty bomb" is a hog-wash. What it essentially means is an "aerosol" device with particulate nuclear material in it. This particular term was created by the "west" to scare the living daylights out of their population. :D

Maybe it is a "nuclear weapon" that doesn't require any kind of fission or fusion reaction.

Something like a dirty bomb.

Maybe it is a "nuclear weapon" that doesn't require any kind of fission or fusion reaction.

Something like a dirty bomb.

Brother its inaccurate news, there is all there is to it. No one invests in pint sized dirty bombs for the joy of it. On the other hand the yield from a warhead just this big (not the core but the whole warhead) would be pitiful. You could achieve the same yield with a more stable, cheaper and adequate conventional weapon.

Nope, not exactly. With new tools at our hand, things way more compact can and HAVE been made.

The core is the least important thing here- perhaps the most adequate yield generating warhead is the W-87 with 475kt for their MIRVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom