What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Your argument that no one was serious about PTI winning the elections is precisely what media will portray. See Imran khan got more seats from cities. See we all said that.

Its media that says the same schmuck. Its a perception war!

Long march announced and I will be there.

Actually, GEO was with PTI, and it's one of the largest Pakistani media channels in Pakistan. So were many other madia networks, but he lost because of Punjab, nothing more. If he won Punjab, you wouldn't be here and instead would be celebrating.

941416_622206844474694_515948406_n.jpg

Actually, GEO was with PTI, and it's one of the largest Pakistani media channels in Pakistan. So were many other madia networks, but he lost because of Punjab, nothing more. If he won Punjab, you wouldn't be here and instead would be celebrating.

Its not about Punjab or stuff.

Ibrar ul Haq Tweet: We are ready for a Tsunami march.

I am coming to Pakistan dropping my summer school.

I will be the first one to take the bullet of SSG or Police. I am going to Pakistan if Long March is announced!

lol you are so fond of getting shaheed

If PTI win in KPK is fair then so is PML(N) win in punjab. PTI supporters should accept defeat gracefully just like the way ANP accepted there in KPK and even PTI candidate giving congrats to PML(N) so i dont see any long march in progress

Party Number : counted votes
PML-N : 1,199,894
PTI : 519,623
PPP : 438,167
PML-Q : 89,134
JUI-F 86,886
JI 67,430
MQM 16,999

NS will be Pakistan's next PM...........don't know about India but certainly very good news for Pakistan...

Impossible to understand @batmannow language.

Ever considered using English?

Oky For Your Understandings, broken Bat With A Broken Head? Guss Him Plz?
Imran Khan Tabdilii Ka Paygham, Hoo Gayaa Baynam?
Enjoy What Ever Language You Like, Its All Ezy now?:lol::smart::devil:

lol, that took you all day to make, did it? It's not over yet! PTI has one more chance and Inshallah they'll win!

OKAY, NOW GOOD NIGHT! :)

Yes After Next 50 Years, With Sulaman Khan Imran,s British Son Leading PTI? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI ready for role as opposition party

LAHORE, May 11: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) may be down after Punjab ignored its call for ‘change’ on Saturday, but it is not out.

“Overall the PTI has emerged as the second largest national party, capable of playing the role of a strong, active opposition in the National Assembly and independently forming the provincial government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,” Asad Omar, a central PTI leader, told Dawn.

Omar sounded confident of a future for his party in national politics and did not appear disappointed at its poorer-than-expected electoral performance in Punjab.

“The number of seats the PTI has secured from Punjab is probably a little less than what we had expected. Overall, it is a great day for the PTI because it has emerged as the second largest national party and will be able to independently form its government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and play the role of a strong opposition (in the National Assembly),” he said.

“Did we expect more seats from Punjab? Yes, we did. But we had never expected to (obtain majority seats from the province and) form government at the centre,” he frankly admitted. He, however, said it was a little early to say anything on the number of seats the PTI would win because the results were still coming. “The picture will clear by the morning and we (PTI leadership) are meeting on Sunday to determine our course of action,” he said.

Omar ruled out the possibility of the PTI becoming part of a coalition at the national level, but did not rule out partnering with some smaller parties to form its government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa if it did not obtain enough provincial assembly seats.

PTI ready for role as opposition party | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom