What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

PTI Supporters still in shock lol

Imran-Khan-PTI-300x279.jpg

Just curious to know the fate of some mouthy women, like.. Mehreen Anwar Raja, Firdous ashiq awan & Sharmila farooqi. Any idea?

& also.. what about Rehman Malik? was he contesting in this election?

don't know about them w*ores but this guy Malick did met some mouthy people :D

Simmer down volume before playing :P
[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=478699825535008[/video]

embed

agar yeh use krlain tau phir corrupt log kesay ayein ...to be honest i feel good for you guys , atleast you dnt have to feel pain like us...voting for a person ...and having strong chances of his victory but then coming to know that some goons have beaten his voters and casted fake votes and then watching those goons celebrate is really painful ....we know they gonna take hell out of us in their 5 years

Thats why even i will prefer army over them , but you guys are lucky pml-n is very pro-indian ...he will make sure indian's rights are secure

PML-N is pro jih@di groups . I don't know how lucky India will be with that. Anyway, the policy vis a vis India is decided from the GHQ .

Thats The Only Missing Link ! You Guys Hve?
Anyway, Plz Stop Crying To Your Defeat & Better Start Preparing For The Next Ele cTions, With Further More Defeat?
I Belive, a Fast Bowler Cant Be A Good Political Leader, May I Am Wrong bt Time Has Proven Again & Again, Its Just U guys, Made It Up & Dont Wanted to Leave it, So Face It, I know Its Hard & brutal Bt Thts The Truth .

:blah::blah::blah::blah::crazy:

Dharna Going on at Teen Talwar against massive rigging of MQM but zero media coverage! Azaad Media or Namaloom Media?

Then 5 years later will also discuss, how Pakistan does not exists and how at least some tried to change things while others were in the corner mocking. Like I said previously, as you know quite well TUQ was correct and IK was wrong not to join him, but things have gone forward and the present and future needs to change. To be honest if Fauj comes now, I will love to see it and forget all about democracy. But until someone like IK is trying to change things then I will have to support him.

Dont Support Those, Who Couldnt Support Themselves? Ik Case Fall In That Catagory?
Why He Was So, Dumb Even After Dharna Whe TuQ Was Openly Askinh Him, Its Trap Come & Join, Change Ecp Setup, & Local Admins? Why Nt Ik Went Along With Him? Just Because He Was Wining In His Dam Dreams? Its Greater Example Of The Leadership Of IK !s Foolish Mind, I Will Never Follow Even He Wants To Take Me To Jaanaat, Cause a Fool Cantbe Trusted Any How? Sorry Bt Thsts The Truth?
He Could Hve Join Him, Brought Fuaj For Sometime, So The Local Admin & New Ecp couldbe Placed, To Day He Could Hve Won ! 150 Hot Seats, wht He Did? Kill Himself?

Brother to get electronic voting is difficult since it would mean the end of these gangster parties. But we can only pray.

If we could mobilise a movement like the Qadri/Lawyers one I think then and only then would it be possible.

PML-N is pro jih@di groups . I don't know how lucky India will be with that. Anyway, the policy vis a vis India is decided from the GHQ .

They are very anti-army.....i know them ......and as far as jih@di groups are concerned that is for their own use inside country and not for india

Back
Top Bottom