What's new

Pakistan Enemies plan to neutralize Pakistan Army or ISI

Pakistan's enemy wants to destroy ISI and Pakistan Army, so they bought the whole top Leadership of Pakistan Army and ISI, and let them do the job :)

That jobs done thanks to Bajwa's tenure.... What's part 2 of their plan???....

Even IK ne Kia ukhad lia, jab tak loola langda system rahe ga tab tak aisa hi Hona h..is liye two third majority is required,, once comes into power electoral & political reforms will be implemented along with only 2 parties system with Turkey type presidential system to take it further

Bhai its pakistan‘s legacy and we all have to accept it.. but to change it people have to take the control in their own hands and have to come out of homes and comfort zone And never return until issue get resolved
You can have a 100% majority but you still won't be able to change Pakistan.

So some random nobody bluffing is suddenly a threat to Pakistan and its sovereignty? also the photo in the attachment is very accurate.
Go join a Indian forum, Your not very good at hiding Your hatred for Pakistan, wouldn't be surprised If you were a bharti false flagger...

Job is done, Pakistani's now hate their Army and its leadership, and thanks to ISPR stupid press conferences and supporting PDM people now for the first can see through their fake bravado and savior complex, they are after all humans who are corrupt, traitors and thugs, and I hope someday Pakistan gets a strong Political leader who put them in their place and make sure no other COAS ever dare to step out of his boundaries.

Go join a Indian forum, Your not very good at hiding Your hatred for Pakistan, wouldn't be surprised If you were a bharti false flagger...
Harsh criticism is akin to hatred? and apparently some random Indian on youtube ranting about the Pakistani army and the ISI is akin to a national security threat and legitimate state plans.

I think time has come that we should came out of this illusion of in danger every time. It is one of the main reason that we are going no where. ISI, Army or any other entity are just institution and nothing more.. It's a country of 220 million people so for God sake stop making fool of this nation. People with vested interests has played this card alot..

you can count the entire nation as the enemy now... har jagah gaaliyan par rahi hain......yeh india card nhi chalay ga ab!

Harsh criticism is akin to hatred? and apparently some random Indian on youtube ranting about the Pakistani army and the ISI is akin to a national security threat and legitimate state plans.
He is not a random guy, you can check him and also gaurav Arya gave him bit respect as they all have same narrative and unite on said target, as now Pakistan is nothing for them.. and taking it like a bloody penny

Enemies ki Kiya zaroorat hai jb inki apni Elite, shabba, zardari aur Molana mojood hain.

A common citizen of this country is living in despair . He has no rights at all , no health system, no education system, no jobs and no justice. And here you are trying to tell us pak army is in trouble I believe this country has much bigger problems to worry about than India right now. If you give your citizens their rights I think no external force can conquer Pakistan

This is the problem. Fauj has come out of it with the impression that army as an institution is more concerned about protecting itself (justified maybe?) than protecting the country while projecting this narrative that army IS the country.

Problem is when people see an elected and popular Gov sent packing on foreign instructions (proven or not, this is the narrative) they see the army as part of the conspiracy. And army is to be blamed here for very poor handling of optics. They were VERY visible in the entire fiasco in all the negative ways and when shit hit the fan they fucked it even more by trying lame defences like "neutral" and then this FATF credit thing. Media/Narrative management could have been a lot better.

And this has directly lead to amplification of this sentiment that army is protecting itself rather then the nation. Before any PTI or PMLN or military fanboy gets offended .. I am not trying to take sides or trying to prove any conspiracy..just commenting on the mismanagement of this entire circus by all concerned.

To break Pakistan in 3 pieces

All the 220 million people are Indian and only 7lakh is Pakistan ?

Oh bhai awam nai tmhari jaan chorne wali.
Kabi India k peche lga dete hain, kabi Pakistan's enemies k peche lga dete hain.

Khud DHA bnane me lge hue hain.

Ab nai chale ga bhaijaan!

india just need to change tactics Pakistan is easy picking our fauj is cheaper than hera mandis whore just pay them few dollar and they will bow down to ganesh or modi or yogi!

Oh bhai awam nai tmhari jaan chorne wali.
Kabi India k peche lga dete hain, kabi Pakistan's enemies k peche lga dete hain.

Khud DHA bnane me lge hue hain.

Ab nai chale ga bhaijaan!
i have a feeling aik bhadur fauji nay jang ka drama kar keh sympathy layni hai like their minion fauji bhi ab lashun/"shaheedun" ki syasat ka drama karain gey aur eventually qoum keh wasi tar maffad may Bilawal India sey Kashmir may peace deal karay ga aur dha neelum valley keh liye rasta saaf hojai ga!

Back
Top Bottom