What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

While PAF normally keeps it's assets well dispersed and hidden from prying eyes, however Shahbaz Air Base seems rather active these days with assets either in air or parked on ORP.

10940591_1581973332040018_629613935031131603_n.jpg

While PAF normally keeps it's assets well dispersed and hidden from prying eyes, however Shahbaz Air Base seems rather active these days with assets either in air or parked on ORP.

Any specific reason for that buddy?

Saudis aren't retiring their F-15s they are upgrading them and as far as Japan is concerned they wont let them go until they get F-35. Even if there were F-15s available PAF would never go for twin engine even if US has allowed the deal.
All PAF must do is get as much used F-16s possible and focus on JF-17, its something that is sanction free. Forget about upgrading F-16s to AESA that never gonna happen.

Usa & Indian relationship will really take off this decade.

Usa military exports to india will rise

trade to triple between them to $300 billion in 5 - 7 years

Indian Americans have strong lobby in Washington

the question will the usa back and service your f16 against their strategic friend india.

the f16 will be in danger of lacking critical spares in future

Usa & Indian relationship will really take off this decade.

Usa military exports to india will rise

trade to triple between them to $300 billion in 5 - 7 years

Indian Americans have strong lobby in Washington

the question will the usa back and service your f16 against their strategic friend india.

the f16 will be in danger of lacking critical spares in future
Kindly Don't post Off-topic matter in dedicated Threads to Avoid Ban

I see its a maintenance day :)
BTW ADA / QR aircraft are not sitting so open in the sun.

Pakistani Govt should look into this, such "eye-openers accounts" need to be taken up with Google. We have already lost enough because of these Google Images available to anyone.

Pakistani Govt should look into this, such "eye-openers accounts" need to be taken up with Google. We have already lost enough because of these Google Images available to anyone.
I did convey such message with a query to an authoritative source.... also dismayed at the proximity of built up area next to the taxi track.

Continuous airstrikes in Khyber and Zarb e Azb. Time sensitive strikes demand aircrafts to be readied for flight as soon as they receive order

but why would they fly out from Shabaz base?
Sargodha is much closer, and with greater aircraft ready on battle station

Perhaps we need large underground maintenance facilities. Should not be difficult to build about the size of an aircraft carrier.

That helicopter seems rather large. Not Mi-17 in my opinion.

So F-16s fly from Shehbaz base in Jacobabad to FATA? Thats a long range to fly. Why dont they from a nearer airbase?

Back
Top Bottom