What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

The problem would be when the MKI is upgraded and the MRCA would start coming in. Around 2012-13,
Hold on their indian. New MRCA from 2012? You indians are so low that you will say anything to satisfy your indian ego! for F sake the deal is not even done yet! The contract is not even signed yet! The production plant takes 2-3 years and like MKI the starting few years only few as 10-12 fighters will be produced annually and later on as the production line gets matured so will the numbers be increased.

As for the MKI.. aything like Super cruise 400KM radar stealthy coat etc is not going to happen before 2025 because india can not simply phase out radars and other high tech stuff with in 10 years of service and replace it.
If you want to satisfy your ego then let me tell you... MKI will be a F-22 raptor killer with 400KM range AAM and not to forget the super human pilots who will be able to sustain 12Gs and of course out match PAF cr@py pilots.

Hold on their indian. New MRCA from 2012? You indians are so low that you will say anything to satisfy your indian ego! for F sake the deal is not even done yet! The contract is not even signed yet! The production plant takes 2-3 years and like MKI the starting few years only few as 10-12 fighters will be produced annually and later on as the production line gets matured so will the numbers be increased.

As for the MKI.. aything like Super cruise 400KM radar stealthy coat etc is not going to happen before 2025 because india can not simply phase out radars and other high tech stuff with in 10 years of service and replace it.
If you want to satisfy your ego then let me tell you... MKI will be a F-22 raptor killer with 400KM range AAM and not to forget the super human pilots who will be able to sustain 12Gs and of course out match PAF cr@py pilots.

the IAF is planiing to upgrade the su 30mki with the new radar offering by russia and added new features the new radar developed
which russia is offering for joint development

the IAF is planiing to upgrade the su 30mki with the new radar offering by russia and added new features the new radar developed
which russia is offering for joint development

Indian troller!

Which part of my post indicates you that i was implying that those fancy upgrades wont be implemented on MKI? Its only possible later in 2025 will their be any MKI reciving these upgrades. for god sake MKI just entered in service and its totally impossible to phase out newly inducted systems within a decade or so. so if you want to cheat with yourself stay deluded that you are and satisfy your indian dirty ego then go and and believe MKI will receive these upgrades within 5-10 years.

loser

mr growler really the su 30mki will be upgraded by 5-6 years mark my words russia is ready to share the aesa radar with india so its better u think before throwing words

mr growler really the su 30mki will be upgraded by 5-6 years mark my words russia is ready to share the aesa radar with india so its better u think before throwing words

so why not upgrade MRCA within the first year of its service to F-35 standards :what: and the next year to F-22 standards :what: and the next year to super robotic pilots :cheesy: gosh! almost all of the IAF fighters will be invisible to even naked eye by the year 2020 :yahoo:

so why not upgrade MRCA within the first year of its service to F-35 standards :what: and the next year to F-22 standards :what: and the next year to super robotic pilots :cheesy: gosh! almost all of the IAF fighters will be invisible to even naked eye by the year 2020 :yahoo:

u too know that pakisthan is planning to upgrade its jf 17 radar with a france even jf 17 is brand new then why are they thinking to upgrade its radar

u too know that pakisthan is planning to upgrade its jf 17 radar with a france even jf 17 is brand new then why are they thinking to upgrade its radar

I know you are very smart for our level but just to let you know.

first 50 batch will be entirely Chinese origin expect the russian engine.
next 50 batch will be of proposed French systems like MICA RC-400 radar, avionics, and other electronic warfare systems.
PAF has officially acknowledged that JF-17 will be fitted with AESA radars and multiple companies have already showed their product for evaluations. IMO KLJ-10 radar will not be replaced anytime before 2025.
Oh btw do you know Russia has also offered india this speical Raptor killer mode to india? and they will be implemented on every indian flying coffins turning them into flying raptor killers? India reportedly rejected this deal and decided to go on with isreali death star technology which will detect and destroy any fighter before it is even assembled.

If you want an example of a low quality post, this is it. On your maniacal loud-mouthed egoistic trip, you forgot to open your eyes a little wider.

Quote:

"The problem would be when the MKI is upgraded and the MRCA would start coming in. Around 2012-13, we would begin to have features such as AESA, Supercruise, etc as standard on our frontline aircraft."

So you have a choice...

1) Go back to Grade School and learn some English and Reference to Context

2) Go to your local optician and get your eyes checked or even to the psychiatric to have your brain checked.

As far as the MRCA is concerned, go read the time-line on any link that you can find and figure it out.

And btw, this 'Indian' has a name. That's why nicknames are provided here if you want to address anyone with some manners.

Mods please "take care" of this guy. He thinks he's sitting on a Deckchair in his garden and is the owner of the forum. Sorry to be so blunt about it. Bullying, Personal Attacks, No respect for another's Country/ Armed forces. :flame:

MR growler similarly IAF is planning to upgrade its su 30 mki with the new aesa radar developed by russia which russia is ready to share the technology with india

MR growler similarly IAF is planning to upgrade its su 30 mki with the new aesa radar developed by russia which russia is ready to share the technology with india

not possible before 2020-25
watch some early episodes of future dogfights on history channel
you will for sure learn something from there​

well i guess it will be better if we can come back to PAF F16!!!
i have been trying to be a silent member for the last three weeks but what is happening now forces me to request you guys to come back to the topic!

thankyou,

regards!

well i guess it will be better if we can come back to PAF F16!!!
i have been trying to be a silent member for the last three weeks but what is happening now forces me to request you guys to come back to the topic!

thankyou,

regards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom