What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I wish my f#*king Lancer looked this sexy.

AE-2016-top.jpg
You know every once in a while...I feel like working on Photoshop - taking a break from Editing & do something crazy like this.

Imagine my car in rush hour with...this!

My Car.jpg

By the way, the above image is Photoshop, but the Sunshade below isn't. I had it custom made from one of my earlier designs...

Sunshade.jpg

@Horus @Dubious @araz @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Dazzler @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Knuckles @Oscar @waz @Windjammer
@aeromerix @Ali_Baba @Falcon26 @Haroon Baloch @HRK @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @crankthatskunk @Gillani88 @graphican @GriffinsRule @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @khansaheeb @member.exe @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @Myth_buster_1 @Rafi @Sabretooth @salman-1 @Okasha Zahid @Ozee @Pakhtoon yum @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PWFI @Starlord @Super Falcon @TheTallGuy @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @Shane @_Sherdils_ @Umair Nawaz @war&peace @War Thunder @Vortex @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

Well new and old we must negotiate blk 70 along with rest V upgrades. They will sell blk 70 doubt india will buy F16.
I am not saying that PAF shouldn't negotiate or shouldn't try to get the best F-16 variant. PAF should even ask for 18 Block 70's instead of remaining 18 Block 52+ from the CSF package. Also PAF should ask V-upgrade on any further induction of used F-16's instead of the M3/M5 MLU upgrade.

EAF eventually saw F-16 Block 52+ in service in 2012-13 after constantly following up on the issue (though only 12, compared to 100 of IAF's F-16I s of similar/better capability). After 3 years Israelis had F-35's.

Since USA is keen on keeping a balance in the Pak-Indo region, PAF could argue about IAF's Rafale acquisition and S-400 SAM system.

There was TV series "Viper" in 90's i think. The missile in this Lancer is installed at the same place as the car in that series, i think a hatch used to open and it would fire something from the side or used a harpoon like towing thing, can't exactly remember.

There was TV series "Viper" in 90's i think. The missile in this Lancer is installed at the same place as the car in that series, i think a hatch used to open and it would fire something from the side or used a harpoon like towing thing, can't exactly remember.
Yeah, I remember that cheezy cgi red Dodge Viper.

I was hoping you would've compared it to James Bond or Knight Rider.

Yeah, I remember that cheezy cgi red Dodge Viper.

I was hoping you would've compared it to James Bond or Knight Rider.
If it has an AESA, FLIR, MmW, Voice recognition etc, why not lol.

and how can you forget Knight Rider.

It's official now F21 is out of race in india time to start negotiations with LM again on FMF. Corrot a decent number along with used frames having V upgrades.
Hold on, bro.

Yeah - I read that (The National Interest) article earlier.
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...r-f-16-wont-be-joining-indias-air-force-55362

All it does is quote an Indian journalist saying the likely winner would be the obvious choice - Rafale.

So, it isn't official yet & nowhere near to the final decision. Bear in mind that the change in Government could play a major role on which company gets the contract. The current (BJP), are happy with the Rafales - for good reason.

On the flipside, Rahul Ghandi's party (Congress) have spoken against the deal...and if were to come in power, might change the dynamics completely.

But at the moment, as far as Lockheed Martin is concerned, they are still very much in the race - even if its a lost cause, or so it may appear.

I am not saying that PAF shouldn't negotiate or shouldn't try to get the best F-16 variant. PAF should even ask for 18 Block 70's instead of remaining 18 Block 52+ from the CSF package. Also PAF should ask V-upgrade on any further induction of used F-16's instead of the M3/M5 MLU upgrade.

EAF eventually saw F-16 Block 52+ in service in 2012-13 after constantly following up on the issue (though only 12, compared to 100 of IAF's F-16I s of similar/better capability). After 3 years Israelis had F-35's.

Since USA is keen on keeping a balance in the Pak-Indo region, PAF could argue about IAF's Rafale acquisition and S-400 SAM system.
Current US Govt probably won't care about balance between India and Pak they r pro business and big carporation guys who like deals nothing more. If U see this administration way of playing games shows what I mentioned.Pak should throw carrot with decent number Of new jet along buying planes of PIA because PIA is gearing up for 45 new jets. Trump administration already courting through theior mission in islamabad to buy from Boeing. If we tie this with LM as well chances r good that we may have subsidy over F16s FMF. But for 18 planes I doubt they will but if that number is around 60 along old blk 40 it would be one big package both civil and military.Boing lost 21% revenue due to Max scandal remember PIA offer from Airbus and from Qatar airline to taking over lease of theior existing fleet of 777 but other Gulf states not letting it happen. Lets see how it plays out khan is good player he wil get good deal keep watching.

Hold on, bro.

Yeah - I read that (The National Interest) article earlier.
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...r-f-16-wont-be-joining-indias-air-force-55362

All it does is quote an Indian journalist saying the likely winner would be the obvious choice - Rafale.

So, it isn't official yet & nowhere near to the final decision. Bear in mind that the change in Government could play a major role on which company gets the contract. The current (BJP), are happy with the Rafales - for good reason.

On the flipside, Rahul Ghandi's party (Congress) have spoken against the deal...and if were to come in power, might change the dynamics completely.

But at the moment, as far as Lockheed Martin is concerned, they are still very much in the race - even if its a lost cause, or so it may appear.
LM is vendor they will say this it's more like a political statement nothing more.For india Rafale is Way farward now u know why IAF was saying F16 down and Modi was calling Rafale hota to result Kuch aur hota.

Last edited:
LM is vendor they will say this it's more like a political statement nothing more.
I hope you're right. I would like nothing more than to see someone from Lockheed Martin in Islamabad - pissed off with India & offer us - EVERTYTHING.

Stick.jpg

Current US Govt probably won't care about balance between India and Pak they r pro business and big carporation guys who like deals nothing more. If U see this administration way of playing games shows what I mentioned.Pak should throw carrot with decent number Of new jet along buying planes of PIA because PIA is gearing up for 45 new jets. Trump administration already courting through theior mission in islamabad to buy from Boeing. If we tie this with LM as well chances r good that we may have subsidy over F16s FMF. But for 18 planes I doubt they will but if that number is around 60 along old blk 40 it would be one big package both civil and military.Boing lost 21% revenue due to Max scandal remember PIA offer from Airbus and from Qatar airline to taking over lease of theior existing fleet of 777 but other Gulf states not letting it happen. Lets see how it plays out khan is good player he wil get good deal keep watching.
Yar maybe I am not updated in the way that you are, so you look at things differently and better than what i see. From Pakistan's POV, if PAF and IK join together and pursue this issue, then no matter whichever USA admin is in power, matters can be substantiated and resolved. I think something is happening for PAF behind the scenes though.

Yar maybe I am not updated in the way that you are, so you look at things differently and better than what i see. From Pakistan's POV, if PAF and IK join together and pursue this issue, then no matter whichever USA admin is in power, matters can be substantiated and resolved. I think something is happening for PAF behind the scenes though.
Khan I believe will link Boeing with LM like trade off we buy ur plane what u offer US 45 planes is good number for crippling Boeing. But PAF will love more F16s with AESA I believe Putin visit is more a Hoax. S400 we can tackle with Chinese HQ 9.after Royal marraco airforce order there is no more F16s orders in pipe line either india buy or plant will be close simple

Hmm... no refueling probe. Try to install one. A tanker descending from the heavens, hovering above your car and refueling it over the highway. That is definitely a sight to behold

Last edited:

Simple ~ Money speaks

Back
Top Bottom