What's new

Pakistan - from eyes of a 'tourist'.

Today a thread got deleted where indians were whining why guardian and cnn showed the slums and half naked slum kids on their 60 Anniversary- and here they are claiming the world agrees with them- haha Losers-

Today a thread got deleted where indians were whining why guardian and cnn showed the slums and half naked slum kids on their 60 Anniversary- and here they are claiming the world agrees with them- haha Losers-

lol Indians were whining?

I didn't know you were an Indian you false flagger :P

In India that's true. Not Pakistan.

I should say it's to different degrees.

No, you will find many foreigners flying to India. People get used to foreigners flying to here, nothing new.
May be very few to pakistan, that too on PIA.

lol Indians were whining?

I didn't know you were an Indian you false flagger :P

Denial- as usual- some times it better to stand up and face the reality like a man- so stand up be a man and admit- indians were crying over there when they saw beautiful Pakistan 60th anniversary pix and slums of india 60th anniversary pix published in guardian :lol:

No, you will find many foreigners flying to India. People get used to foreigners flying to here, nothing new.
May be very few to pakistan, that too on PIA.

http://tourism.gov.in/statistics/statE09.pdf

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Denial- as usual- some times it better to stand up and face the reality like a man- so stand up be a man and admit- indians were crying over there when they saw beautiful Pakistan 60th anniversary pix and slums of india 60th anniversary pix published in guardian :lol:

:lol: What makes you think I'm a man? :azn:

there are slums in pakistan,karachi has asia's biggest slum nothing beautiful in that

Why snould we care that much about what some random foreighner thinks about pakistan? What the people of Pakistan think about their own country matters most.
One reason: because once you think that way all it takes to silence internal criticism is to accuse people of being stooges for foreigners, yes? Minds get closed real quick that way.

One reason: because once you think that way all it takes to silence internal criticism is to accuse people of being stooges for foreigners, yes? Minds get closed real quick that way.
We cant please them,thats for sure. Better use your energy in something better. The truth is that most pakistanis themselves dot like their country.....
Cant expect foreigners to like it.
Plus trying too hars to please them induces that sublrdination for them in us wnivh isnt good.

Plus trying too hars to please them induces that sublrdination for them in us wnivh isnt good.
Are you sure you aren't mischaracterizing the U.S.-Pakistani relationship here?
"I met with the head of the journalism union there, and he told me, 'I have a mass communication degree that did me no good whatsoever,'" Herdy says. As such, Pakistani journalists have been given precious little direction when it comes to tackling what Herdy considers to be extremely important issues -- "questions like, 'What makes something newsworthy? What are your responsibilities as a journalist? What are the ethical boundaries? Should you give your opinions?' And news is very opinionated there. People on TV news will just wax on and on about what they think."

Seeing this anarchic atmosphere firsthand made Herdy realize how desperately Pakistani media members need at least an introductory grounding in journalism basics, and she's determined to help give it to them. She identified numerous locations where she'd like to stage workshops, with the idea of returning in January either on her own or with other journalists like Moscou to begin teaching in earnest. And she's confident her pupils will be receptive.

"They kept saying to me, 'We need help over here. We need change,'" Herdy notes.
These Pakistanis knew they needed help and were not shy about asking Americans for it. Which squares precisely with my experience. So it's not a master-subordinate relationship, but a teacher-student one.

^^Well i dont have problem with people being nice with tourists and visitors of whatever nationality religion or ethnicity,. We should be nice to our guests.
But if the reason behind being nice is solely to impress 'that american' or impress that 'german' or whatever,i call it slave mentality.

Back
Top Bottom