What's new

Pakistan has 3 of the best 19 Muslim cities!

Abottabad is a village don't compare it with a beautiful city.

By sitting in India, you are uttering BS. Have you seen Abbotabad ?? A city with 2-3 medical colleges, 2-3 of the Pakistan's oldest and prestigious educational institutions, city having the Pakistan Military Academy, 4-5 prestigious Army training centers, a Golf course, PC Hotel etc etc and what not, and you calling it a village.

You seriously need to upgrade your IQ.

By sitting in India, you are uttering BS. Have you seen Abbotabad ?? A city with 2-3 medical colleges, 2-3 of the Pakistan's oldest and prestigious educational institutions, city having the Pakistan Military Academy, 4-5 prestigious Army training centers, a Golf course, PC Hotel etc etc and what not, and you calling it a village.

You seriously need to upgrade your IQ.

Well, Abbottabad is a good city but far behind to be compared with Chandigarh. "Village" Word was used for Sarcasm. The people who compare Chandigarh with Abottabad are in serious lack of IQ.

Dude how the hell did Chicago place third on that list? It's one of the worst cities in America...

The Map shows the New Chandigarh, is that new planned city being built.

You mean to say Chandigarh Tricity because Chandigarh means Chandigarh (UT) only.
chandigarhmap.jpg

I've been to Chandigarh once, for only a day though, so I didn't get to see much. However, this is the account of an Indian from Chandigarh who stayed in Islamabad for a few days:

Is Islamabad better than Chandigarh? Yes, it is true. The Pakistani capital is decidedly better planned that the Union Territory over which Punjab and Haryana are squabbling. Islamabad has four-laned roads, the green cover is excellent and the irritating traffic lights are very few in number.

All major intersections have flyovers and underpasses. The travel is smooth unlike Chandigarh where travelling past each roundabout is task in itself.
Though the upscale Jinnah Super Market might not have the expanse of the piazza of Sector 17, the shops are niche and well stocked with house designer labels. Islamabad, like Chandigarh, is located on the foothills. Rather a drive through the Blue Avenue here looks the same as one drive up towards the northern sectors of Chandigarh. Lastly, no women in burqa in Islamabad.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - World

New Delhi should be ranked Alpha if you include our suburbs Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Manesar and Bhiwadi. NCR has India's best infrastructure like 32 lane highway which no other city has.
Plus we have the metro and our roads never break in monsoons unlike mumbai :P

Well the above quote proves that Islamabad is better than Chandigarh because Chandigarh is nowhere closer to Rome or Stockholm in any dimension.

Chandigarh is definitely not at the level of Islamabad, I have given you the account of an Indian who's been to both places. If you wish to ignore this, that is your choice.

Chandigarh is definitely not at the level of Islamabad, I have given you the account of an Indian who's been to both places. If you wish to ignore this, that is your choice.

But comparing it with Rome or Stockholm. :lol: :lol: :lol: You can't say a city more beautiful with 3-4 beautiful chowks and Chauraha.

Anyway, Chandigarh is getting Metro Rail, soil testing already over. Pakistanis cities can't match rapid Urbanisation of Indian cities.

Chandigarh Metro Soil-testing over, detailed project report by Dec | Chandigarh Metro

New Delhi should be ranked Alpha if you include our suburbs Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Manesar and Bhiwadi. NCR has India's best infrastructure like 32 lane highway which no other city has.
Plus we have the metro and our roads never break in monsoons unlike mumbai :P

I god and I thought the highways in LA were insanely big...

But comparing it with Rome or Stockholm. :lol: :lol: :lol: You can't say a city more beautiful with 3-4 beautiful chowks and Chauraha.

Anyway, Chandigarh is getting Metro Rail, soil testing already over. Pakistanis cities can't match rapid Urbanisation of Indian cities.

Chandigarh Metro Soil-testing over, detailed project report by Dec | Chandigarh Metro

It's not about a metro rail (which Karachi & Lahore are getting as well), it's about the overall comfort of life & the quality of life. And Islamabad will always be ahead in that respect.

Tell me, is there any neighborhood in India like this one? This is the average neighborhood with average houses in Islamabad:

IMG_0706.jpg

Islamabad is an artificial city for upper and upper-middle class and as it's the capital there's no shortage of funds and slums are kept out. Islamabad should be compared with New Delhi.

It's not about a metro rail (which Karachi & Lahore are getting as well), it's about the overall comfort of life & the quality of life. And Islamabad will always be ahead in that respect.

Tell me, is there any neighborhood in India like this one? This is the average neighborhood with average houses in Islamabad:

IMG_0706.jpg

lol it's not avarage neighbourhood, it's baharia golf city. There are many such closed towns in India.

Bahria Golf City | Islamabad

Google Lavasa.

Back
Top Bottom