What's new

Pakistan has defaulted : Khawaja Asif

Screenshot_20230218-151047~2.png

I know some that were very pro PMLN, now they have turned against the Shareefs and hate them.
Lol news to me.
Everyone still loves PMLN.
Like faithful 🐕

Anyway it's temporary soon people will forget just like they did in the 1990s-2000s

I don't watch our brain-dead media. For the record, Ary News is just as pathetic as Geo News. Both of them appeal to cultists. Geo News caters to the PMLN cultists and Ary News caters to the PTI cultists.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out how disastrous of a policy it is to fix the price of a commodity when it's increasing rapidly in the global market. PDM took this stupidity to the next level by granting even further "reliefs".
Yeah sure rising exports and rising remittances and keeping the rupee free float was wrong.

Instead killing exports and remittances and trying to manage the rupee was right

Just because this worked briefly between 2014-2017 due to 3b CSF of kill my neighbor with drones fee and free hand from IMF doesn't mean it will work now unless you invent another cash cow

Seeing PMLN supporters is what makes me happy since i don't feel sad anymore what's happening to the country

Because it's a choice you made

Another article

Where our $12 billion gone from $16 billion?
why our exports down and not increase
why our remittance down?

Imran khan came in power in 2018 with $8 billion and export $24 billion and remittance $22billion

then 2 years of corona faced he manage to increase every factor and yet running every sector perfectly.

As i said Stop watching Geo tv or paid lefafa anchors old bhudda

and come to face the reality with figure and fact
What the hell are you on about? How does any of this forgive the stupid policies of IK? Do you believe that IK is great just because he is better than those PDM c**ts? Our economy remained stable as long as Hafeez Sheikh remained our finance minister, things went downhill when Shaukat Tarin got appointed as the finance minister. Shaukat Tarin wanted the economy to grow quickly, but there was no sustainable way of doing this. This dramatically increased our CAD. The worst happened when these "reliefs" started being offered to the public, especially when we were running deficits. For the record, this retarded relief strategy was first implemented by Ishaq Dar in 2017 and 2018, this brought us to the brink of bankruptcy in 2018. And of course, our exports will go down when the country is led by Ishaq Dar, the dumbest finance minister in the history of Pakistan. This bastard did the same thing in PMLN's previous term by pegging the rupee against the dollar.

I want to thank you for giving me the nudge that I needed to completely stop believing that a messiah can come to fix this nation's problems. Thinking about this now makes me realize how incredibly foolish I was at the time.

That is okay. Everybody learns at their own pace. I am glad that more and more people are starting to understand what I have been saying all along. :D

Pakistan and its people are in for a rough patch for the foreseeable future, no doubt about it. But while it is attractive to believe in any false messiah that comes along and promises them quick deliverance from all their problems, that is just not going to happen. I remember NS promising not only free health care for people, but also free helicopter transport for people to hospital. Seriously. His food did get free helicopter rides, but no one else. Similarly, how many liars have promised an end to load shedding?

Even now, what IK is promising simply will not happen. It is up to the people to work long and hard, not only to make up for all the collective sins of the past, but also the crisis of the present, before they can have any hope of recovering their future. Remember, there are no shortcuts to this solution. None.

I am not sure about that.. but Ik once cleared that they convinced the IMF team that they have to give subsidies and Pak will cut its expenses by austerity measures and saving from some other projects.
Now, these subsidies gave rise to bumper crops and a boost to textile mills. More or less by eating simple and investing in business/education etc.
These short-term benefits mean nothing if this is unsustainable. PMLN always brags about growing the economy by 4%-5% during their previous tenure; however, this growth was unsustainable and this resulted in the country being on the brink of bankruptcy in 2018. Retarded patwaris still praise PMLN for their so-called economic growth.

Last edited:
Looks like PDM did a achievement no other in Pak has. When are they distributing the free mitai to the nation, which will be funded by the IMF grant no doubt.

Lol news to me.
Everyone still loves PMLN.
Like faithful 🐕

Anyway it's temporary soon people will forget just like they did in the 1990s-2000s

Yeah sure rising exports and rising remittances and keeping the rupee free float was wrong.

Instead killing exports and remittances and trying to manage the rupee was right

Just because this worked briefly between 2014-2017 due to 3b CSF of kill my neighbor with drones fee and free hand from IMF doesn't mean it will work now unless you invent another cash cow

Seeing PMLN supporters is what makes me happy since i don't feel sad anymore what's happening to the country

Because it's a choice you made
Are you accusing me of being a f**king PMLN supporter?

The PDMs made a cardinal sin of not pulling off the subsidies without any plan during the first 4-5 months. Miftah Cocomo tried his level best.

When Dar, the economic hitman came, thanks to Bajwa on PAF’s private jet service the writing was on the wall.

Personally I still think Pakistan has not bankrupted. Khwaja is just making this up.

There is still a glimmer of hope. But I doubt 1.5 billion dollar would do Pakistan any good. It is peanuts.

Go with a nuclear option, rent out Shamsi airbase to the Americans to overlook Afghanistan with some naughty drone strikes for a fee within Pakistan. Or rent out Gwadar to China for a 100 years with 90% revenue pocketed by China, well something along those lines is already in the works.

Thankfully IMF is not having it anymore. IMF will not give these clowns any money for any mithai.

IMF is NOT the villain here, it never was. What it prescribes, difficult as it is, is exactly what is required to enforce the financial discipline necessary to begin to correct the deep and long-seated imbalances brought on by Pakistan's own intentional stupidity and chronic mismanagement.

The PDMs made a cardinal sin of not pulling off the subsidies without any plan during the first 4-5 months. Miftah Cocomo tried his level best.

When Dar, the economic hitman came, thanks to Bajwa on PAF’s private jet service the writing was on the wall.

Personally I still think Pakistan has not bankrupted. Khwaja is just making this up.

There is still a glimmer of hope. But I doubt 1.5 billion dollar would do Pakistan any good. It is peanuts.

Go with a nuclear option, rent out Shamsi airbase to the Americans to overlook Afghanistan with some naughty drone strikes for a fee within Pakistan. Or rent out Gwadar to China for a 100 years with 90% revenue pocketed by China, well something along those lines is already in the works.
Miftah tried to pull the plug on subsidies and wanted to the rupee to free float as it should. Due to this, these dumbasses replaced him with f**king Ishaq Dar and we are now seeing the devasting results of that.

Miftah tried to pull the plug on subsidies and wanted to the rupee to free float as it should. Due to this, these dumbasses replaced him with f**king Ishaq Dar and we are now seeing the devasting results of that.
Hence, let Pakistan face the impact of electing PDM and keep their mouth shut in light of establishment political engineering.

Sab sahi ho raha hai.

IMF is NOT the villain here, it never was. What it prescribes, difficult as it is, is exactly what is required to enforce the financial discipline necessary to begin to correct the deep and long-seated imbalances brought on by Pakistan's own intentional stupidity and chronic mismanagement.

IMF is actually the villain, it is involved in destroying Muslim countries. In the past, Kaffirs used to attack directly but now through tools like IMF, FATF, sanctions, Kaffirs subdue and control Muslim nations.

Just watch Imran Khan previous speeches where he explains how IMF is used and concepts like economic hitmen. We didn’t understand this until Imran Khan taught us

I say let Pakistan bankrupt fully and completely.

When the defense budget and development budget face slashes of 50% then maybe the petulant kid that is Pakistan will understand.
I can't understand what the f**k goes on inside the minds of these generals. Without a functional economy, the defence budget will be massively slashed and their business empire will collapse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom