What's new

Pakistan has more Nukes than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR OWN MEDIA IS SAYING PAKISTANI WEAPONS ARE SUPERIOR!!!!!!

funnyindiacrocodile.jpg

Sheesh, talking to some injuns can be taxing......;)

I cant resist my self to laugh
Talking about SLV and showing GSLV mk2 ...
Mighty Arjun ............... You read that documents ??? 2004 :lol::lol:
Anti missile failure 2006 report ........... AAD, Akash....

"Only Shaheen 3 is ready and will be tested when needed."

What a joke .... tested when needed ????:sniper::sniper:
please dnt embarrass your self :hitwall:

I think you forgate one thing last week your army announce that they are going to test Gauri missile ..... what happens another failure ... right approach to make country man fool dnt show failure ............... :lol:

do u think its the rite time to test a missile when country is facing a bad time coz of flood in all of its provinces huge number of ppl are dieing coz of flood n army air force n navy is busy in relief operations how army going to test fire a missile in such conditions. even coz of flood in nowsehra army base is drowned ??? :angry: dnt act like a child now i hope u understand what i mean to say

who cares what Indian media is saying!

I'll be posting a recent video from our scientists as soon as I have made 15 posts, I believe them & have faith in what they say.

After watching the interview I am confident in India's Nuclear Missiles :-)

Dear 2nd Lieutenant ,

India has its value infront of the World because India respectfully let 90000 POWs go after 1971 war.India has its value because it respects others land as it does its own.Thats why India did not take East Pakistan rather it let the people of East Pakistan choose what to do,thats why Indian forces came back from Lahore after ceasefire as we know that Lahore is integral part of Pakistan.India has its value infront of the World because it follows a policy of no-Aggression.

Pakistan is still standing after 4 wars because we never wanted Pakistan to fall,we just concentrated on our defence.This thing might be taught to you in your country that India always planned to destroy and disintegrate Pakistan,but it is nothing but a lie to shift the focus of common people from more pressing internal needs...

capturing a small village which comes into lahore district doesnt mean u captured lahore .. battle of lahore was successful defended by pakistani forces u can google it by ur self ... and talking abt 1971 war it was our internal problems which splited us into 2 parts it was u coward indians who attacked the most weaker part of country where only one squad of pakistan air force was facing more then 12 squad of indian air force where supply lines were cutted off ..

do u think its the rite time to test a missile when country is facing a bad time coz of flood in all of its provinces huge number of ppl are dieing coz of flood n army air force n navy is busy in relief operations how army going to test fire a missile in such conditions. even coz of flood in nowsehra army base is drowned ??? :angry: dnt act like a child now i hope u understand what i mean to say

The world is concerned at the terrible floods in Pakistan, more so its the aftermath that's more worrying. The deadly waterborne disease that will break out will be far more disastrous than the actual floods. If emergency contingency plan is not in place right now, there are chances it could become an epidemic.

Pakistanis are frustrated to loosing to INDIA in each and every major field since Independence now after 60+ Shameful years. They are starting to find Happiness in little things like this Assumed Nuke data.

What Pakis are Celebrating..

Whoa hah...this Assumed Nuke data states that we have 10 more nukes then India!! Yippe...(Although we know that 15 would be sufficient but we have built a habit of eating grass so we'll continue to..make more)

What Indians are celebrating..

Indian Economy reaching 2 trillion level with in 2 1/2 years
The Launch Of CARTOSAT-2B
Indian Flag On Moon(Chandrayaan)
35$ Laptop with a touch screen 2 gigabytes of ram wifi connectivity and usb ports
TATA NANO
Nuclear Submarine..will be Submarines soon ;-) u knw it
Upcoming Home Made Aircraft Carriers
Stealth Destroyers

why u forgeting that after partition pakistan got nothing no industries , no educational institutes etc ur leaders were saying pakistan will be merged itno india after few years coz of its poor economic conditions at that time but what happend ??? our journey was started from ZERO Point after the formation of pakistan , a country which was nothing at time of its formation is now one of the largest exporter of textile sports goods . our military exports are even more than ur miltary exports ... we made nuclear weapons , tanks , air craft missiles every thing .. we survived in every condition ... if we are facing bad time now doesnt mean we will fall down ..

capturing a small village which comes into lahore district doesnt mean u captured lahore .. battle of lahore was successful defended by pakistani forces u can google it by ur self ... and talking abt 1971 war it was our internal problems which splited us into 2 parts it was u coward indians who attacked the most weaker part of country where only one squad of pakistan air force was facing more then 12 squad of indian air force where supply lines were cutted off ..

About Battle for Lahore ,the Indian Army did enter the Lahore district,and held the territory till ceasefire.After ceasefire the territory was returned with due respect.

About 1971,well war is not about some mindless showdown of courage,it is all about taking the enemy at a disadvantage.Pakistan lost that battle and thats it.You should accept that gracefully while you can.Calling the Indian Army some names does not reverse the reality.

It wasnt lahore... lahore is almost an HOURS drive frm tht small village... u left it coz we made u ask UN for a ceasefire in tashkent.

Last edited by a moderator:
About Battle for Lahore ,the Indian Army did enter the Lahore district,and held the territory till ceasefire.After ceasefire the territory was returned with due respect.

About 1971,well war is not about some mindless showdown of courage,it is all about taking the enemy at a disadvantage.Pakistan lost that battle and thats it.You should accept that gracefully while you can.Calling the Indian Army some names does not reverse the reality.

Whats the point of living 40 years in the past? :cheesy:

Things have changed big time since then. Remember Kargil? How you lost the battle by losing 4 strategic points to Pakistan? :blink:

Last edited:
Whats the point of living 40 years in the past? :cheesy:

Things have changed big time since then. Remember Kargil? How you lost the battle by losing 4 strategic points to Pakistan? :blink:

129037196234206800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom