What's new

Pakistan has more Nukes than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Nuke scientists. I don't give a damn what anyone else has to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Leave Mental Masturbation Buddy,.... the Outcome of wars Has Been Proved to You Several times Previously and Even By dividing You Into 2 Pieces During 1971..... Now Again if you are Continuing the "All Is Well Attitude" then We got No problemo In Another Demo :D

If u guyz r happi to give India ...Inshallah we will take it with thanks....:lol:
But dont think that this means we against Indian pplz no absolutely not ...but we alwayz against the injustcice and atrocities being done there or anywhere on the basis of ethnicity and religions...
Pak Army defends Pak ..but these guyz they dont care they r uncontrollable...they march anywhere they want ..and if anybody wanted their help in India they will reach for help there and the current scenarios are forcing them to march towards India ..so Im wishing u guyz goodluck...hey anywayz If u guyz needed help plz dont hesitate cuz I know u will need our help then...Dont think Pak is ur enemy ...is alwayz there to help u guyz..
:pakistan::pdf:

If u guyz r happi to give India ...Inshallah we will take it with thanks....:lol:
But dont think that this means we against Indian pplz no absolutely not ...but we alwayz against the injustcice and atrocities being done there or anywhere on the basis of ethnicity and religions...
Pak Army defends Pak ..but these guyz they dont care they r uncontrollable...they march anywhere they want ..and if anybody wanted their help in India they will reach for help there and the current scenarios are forcing them to march towards India ..so Im wishing u guyz goodluck...hey anywayz If u guyz needed help plz dont hesitate cuz I know u will need our help then...Dont think Pak is ur enemy ...is alwayz there to help u guyz..
:pakistan::pdf:

I thought the moderators of the forum were against any ideology linked to terrorism, extremism, fanaticism?/ :confused:
This guy is repeatedly advocating mujhaidins/Taliban and their cause in India as just?:lol:
That means double standards do exist?
In a way it is an open confession that parts of India are really being targeted by Pakistani Mujhaidin.
I assure you all these scoundrels will be shot with out mercy, you are welcome to send as many as you like.

Marching??!!That makes them sound like they are some kinda standing army.In reality they are nothing but cowards who strike at disguise in the open markets.The last time they tried some marching,they were pounded to death by the American jets back in 2001.The same thing happened in Kargil in 1999,when they were exterminated by the Indian jets.

And did you actually forget that there is country named Pakistan between Afghanistan and India???and that country is engaged in war with the taliban???What will happen to that country if your Taliban starts marching from Afghanistan???

Why do I feel like I am talking to a Taliban fanboy???Are you a Pakistani???

I have sympathy with u guyz under the present scenarois..Im trying to let u know about the danger ahead..trying to save u guyz ...These are like ghosts pass through anywhere unstoppable by any country or Army...When they will enter ur country the evilz will find noway to hide and refuge...but If u good guy u dont have to worry then..:coffee:
another thing Im fan of nobody except truth and justice...:coffee:

Last edited:
I thought the moderators of the forum were against any ideology linked to terrorism, extremism, fanaticism?/ :confused:
This guy is repeatedly advocating mujhaidins/Taliban and their cause in India as just?:lol:
That means double standards do exist?
In a way it is an open confession that parts of India are really being targeted by Pakistani Mujhaidin.
I assure you all these scoundrels will be shot with out mercy, you are welcome to send as many as you like.

Oh its very sad to say that u got me wrong...
Im alwayz against any kind of killings , massacres, burning churches to ground, terrorism,extremeism,making mass graves etc etc...:cry:anywhere around the world..
But I will alwayz support freedom of religion,speech,liberty and right of choice/self determination.
maybe double standards exists for u guyz in India not over here.:cry:
but Im amazed how u gnna shoot a ghost..:lol:

Last edited:
but Im amazed how u gnna shoot a ghost..:lol:

Thats what you think..
Unki dadi faad ke pheeche chep denge, Mor ki tarah naachte nazar aayenge..Fir khena ye bhoot hai ya nachange.:rofl::rofl:

Man if you dnt believe TOI so why you post report of this paper

Let em believe wat they want to...but matter of fact is a few can do d same trick wat a bulk cud possibly fetch out..... No matter wat report says but Perhaps GOI wnt b so ignorant bout d fact aleast to let loose d effective deterence in worst case scenario.Pilling up stock f fissile material isnt a big deal as NK n Iran r also in a race.Perhaps its a better move rather to go fr quality dan quantity besides not blocking too much money an resourses fr such, which mite nevr b used(I Hope so) than to keep utilising dem fr better and development rather. :cheers:

I have sympathy with u guyz under the present scenarois..Im trying to let u know about the danger ahead..trying to save u guyz ...These are like ghosts pass through anywhere unstoppable by any country or Army...When they will enter ur country the evilz will find noway to hide and refuge...but If u good guy u dont have to worry then..:coffee:
another thing Im fan of nobody except truth and justice...:coffee:

Good to know that you are actually trying to inform us about the prevailing danger.We are also concerned about the taliban issue.Pakistan is doing a good job in exterminating these good for nothing terrorists who are,as of now more a threat to the civilized society of Pakistan than of India.

Good to know that you are actually trying to inform us about the prevailing danger.We are also concerned about the taliban issue.Pakistan is doing a good job in exterminating these good for nothing terrorists who are,as of now more a threat to the civilized society of Pakistan than of India.

Its mere thr disbelief or total ignorance bout d facts or can say wont accept the sour reality knocking on the doors.Bro so let em b in fantacy truth is not realy far away to show its worst.Topics ll troll to somwhr else wheneva facts pouring in,as to hide d fear n bittertruth.

Thats what you think..
Unki dadi faad ke pheeche chep denge, Mor ki tarah naachte nazar aayenge..Fir khena ye bhoot hai ya nachange.:rofl::rofl:

hold ur toungues........ u are in pakistan defence forum

hold ur toungues........ u are in pakistan defence forum

Madam, please accept my sincere apologies-
Now please let me translate, after that I am sure it would not be that offensive-

Unki dadi -- The Mujhaidin terrorists Beard.

faad ke pheeche chep denge---Cut it and stick it to the back of their head.

Mor ki tarah naachte nazar aayenge---They would be dancing like Peacocks.

Fir khena ye bhoot hai ya nachange.---Then you tell me if they are Ghosts or Dancers.

Thank you

But who has the most fall out bunkers? Nobody think about this in India or Pakistan?? Both want to nuke each other. Come on have some common sense. You people need fallout bunkers and weekly evacuation drill like Soviet Russia.

But who has the most fall out bunkers? Nobody think about this in India or Pakistan?? Both want to nuke each other. Come on have some common sense. You people need fallout bunkers and weekly evacuation drill like Soviet Russia.

No need for fallout bunkers, there will be no Nuke War.

We share borders with each other, nuclear fallout will effect both countries regardless of who nuked who.

American and Russian case is different or i say was different. Its over.
You keep on the drill.

As written clearly its "estimated" not actual nuke numbers.so the truth nobody knows.

And Pakistan may have nukes...we have bigger thermo nukes.:victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom