What's new

Pakistan has to use force to liberate Kashmir: Rana Tanveer

Not really. Tibet and Sinkiang(Chinese = Xinxiang) has been part of China only recently. Kashmir had been a part and parcel of our civilization from the very beginning.
Similar to why China wants Tibet and Xinjiang so badly.

Why do the Indians want Kashmir so badly? I mean, even the Kashmiris don't want them to be there...

You have lots of elections don't you? :azn: You know the pulse of your neighbors as well? :crazy:

Thing is Pakistan as a State needs India(that is a bogeyman). An evil India is a vital force that helps bind her together. It is difficult for a nation state to exist after 54% percent of its population secedes from it. The national identity(that is who is a Pakistani) becomes garbled and confusing. Islam is not a good enough answer as the secession and internal turmoil is showing. Since independence, Pakistan has largely been unable to attain an identity unique to Pakistanis. Zia, IMO - had the right objective but chose the wrong path.

On the other hand they could have done much better if -
1. Cricket/sports - An excellent binding force. No idea why it is not getting more support. It once had.

2. Films/Cultural - They share it with Indians. But their State largely rejects it. This creates a vacuum. And that is filled by Salafis.

3. War - Countries such as ours should stay away from wars as far as possible. Wars in Afghanistan/strategic depths/superpower games etc sound good but should not have been a priority. But the paranoia is paramount - hence the dilly-dallying with terrorists. Now they are no longer just an embarrassment.

If India did not exist(hypothetically) the State would have had to create one in its place just to keep the hate boiling in perpetuity.

Why do the Indians want Kashmir so badly? I mean, even the Kashmiris don't want them to be there...

Like the same way how china wants Tibet while the people is against that, the same way India also follow the big brother...

Like the same way how china wants Tibet while the people is against that, the same way India also follow the big brother...

And yet, your people have, since ancient days, claimed to have moral and spiritual superiority over ours. But India is for some reason despised by most of its neighbors still. If you truly think your so-called democracy is better than China, why continue to wage war after war over a small piece of land? You will gain nothing but the blood of more civilians on your hands.

And yet, your people have, since ancient days, claimed to have moral and spiritual superiority over ours. But India is for some reason despised by most of its neighbors still. If you truly think your so-called democracy is better than China, why continue to wage war after war over a small piece of land? You will gain nothing but the blood of more civilians on your hands.
You guys walk out of Tibet and we will walk out of Kashmir.

And should we remind you of your neighborly relations :rofl:

India has never waged a single war over Kashmir. Heck India has the lion's share of Kashmir today and only wants to convert the current Line of Control to the final international border. It is Pakistan that has always started wars over Kashmir. Read up history from unbiased sources.

I would not support Pakistan control of Kashmir because of their lack of tolerance of other religions.

Well, if neither side yields, then one hundred more years of war, I guess. I'd have thought the previous ones were devastating enough for both sides. Apparently not.

I would not support Pakistan control of Kashmir because of their lack of tolerance of other religions.

Before making your comment, see India's crimes in Kashmir and their history of Hindu-Muslim-Sikh clashes. Millions have been killed....

LOL !!! Rana Tanvir is drunk when he made that comment, all 3 wars on Kashmir has ended in disaster for Pakistan, unless Pakistan becomes self-releint in Economy and Industry it cannot wage a stupid war in Kashmir. Best solution is dialog and some kind of agreement to settle this issue.

Well I guess given the fact that pakistan need a 6.6 billion bailout for its govt to function I don't think that just a mere thought of some drunk fool will actually materialize or eveb given a ear to. Pakistan will do well to remember this that going to war has never worked for them.not then, not now, not will it ever.

Well, if neither side yields, then one hundred more years of war, I guess. I'd have thought the previous ones were devastating enough for both sides. Apparently not.

We don't mind. Forget 100 years, just estimate yourself whether our hosts here can make it into the next decade as a single country or not.

Even your most professional of analysis will tell you otherwise.

Before making your comment, see India's crimes in Kashmir and their history of Hindu-Muslim-Sikh clashes. Millions have been killed....

That's why you were given Pakistan in first place sonny. So that you can stop whining and asking more and more things. Seems it hasn't gotten over yet. So we stopped listening. Simple.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom