What's new

Pakistan - India dosti bus

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I hope situation in both nation gets better soon and they run a daily bus service for number of times. I hope I could use this bus service and visit Delhi, Hyderabad, Ajmer and few other places :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Again tell me one Indian news channel or newspaper that keeps shouting about Aman ki Asha. It's only Pakistanis that want peace the other side has been trying to wipe us out from the map since 1947.

again this aman ki asha!!!!

if im president, i will ban geo and jang forever
I second you. If we dont know, 50%+ of the Shares of this group is owned by Bhartis.
Adding, my Dad has worked with Jang for many years, and they are (DONT CALLE ME A CONSPIRACY THEORIST NOW -__-) trying to 'break' Pakistanis by indirect means. They are responsible for all those crappy things happening on Basant. They are sole responsible of spreading lust and indecent trends in Pakistan. No wonder my Dad resigned after a lot of changes in management, i.e. Their Agenda and Stakeholders.
future is only Aman ki Asha ---- but it may take another 100 years though
Bhartis hate Pakistanis more than we do hate them. I didn't use to hate them till I saw the ones on the forum.

Bhartis hate Pakistanis more than we do hate them. I didn't use to hate them till I saw the ones on the forum.

Same could be said when I joined the forum. :cheers:

However I don't take this forum seriously with emotions (after all it is a defense forum) , being a Haryanvi we're known to be hot headed. I've learned some tactics to control emotion from certain members on here such as SpArk, Raja.Pakistani, Abir etc..

Again tell me one Indian news channel or newspaper that keeps shouting about Aman ki Asha. It's only Pakistanis that want peace the other side has been trying to wipe us out from the map since 1947.

Well if you take the numbers in this forum, the number of Indians : Pakistani ratio is 10:1. In-fact there are so many Indians who initiated peace and there were very few from other side. But this is just forum. I was one of them, hardly got any response.

I keep saying the benefit of peace is huge, much more than anyone's ego.

Every country has to move on, India in history faced a lot of attack, lost land etc, but people have to face reality and move on.

future is only Aman ki Asha ---- but it may take another 100 years though

Aman Ki Asha (AKA Aman Ka Tamasha) is a facade, india is not our friend and they never will be!!! Only fools would advocate this BS Aman Ka Tamasha.

If there ever is going to be peace (peace, not friendship) between our two countries then it will be on our terms.

EXACTLY, how can these fools easily forget that indians are backstabbers, they will use every opportunity they can get to hurt Pakistan.

Well if you take the numbers in this forum, the number of Indians : Pakistani ratio is 10:1. In-fact there are so many Indians who initiated peace and there were very few from other side. But this is just forum. I was one of them, hardly got any response.

I keep saying the benefit of peace is huge, much more than anyone's ego.

Every country has to move on, India in history faced a lot of attack, lost land etc, but people have to face reality and move on.

but does YOUR media replicate these feelings, inspite of just preaching hate??, we are talking about media here not forum members

and no the ratio is not 10:1

Which scale did you use to measure the hate amongst the people of both nations?

both nations are blessed with a lot idiots in my humble opinion

But see the river does not flow in the same direction forever

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Aman Ki Asha (AKA Aman Ka Tamasha) is a facade, india is not our friend and they never will be!!! Only fools would advocate this BS Aman Ka Tamasha.

If there ever is going to be peace (peace, not friendship) between our two countries then it will be on our terms.

I don't know how you people are dragging Amman ki asha in it? This thread was not about Aman and his Asha... this thread was about the bus service i think????

you mean future is bharati akhand bharat occupied pakistan???

lol twisting my words is good way to get some thanks (if you did get eventually)

didn't mean anything like that - come back to reality

Back
Top Bottom