What's new

( pakistan india) who truly befits

For Ever Pakistan

New Recruit

Reaction score
But i want to through this at u guys "who.....who benefits form ( pakistan and india ) being at logger head....?
think about it guys we both have massive poverty in both country's shouldent we be looking after those peopel instead of blowing **** loads of $ on military hard wear

I totally agree with you.Only Foreign forces like Wahabbi Saudis,USA,Britain benefit from the status quo

Given the trust deficit we have, i don't see a better time in the horizon. Better gets used to the status quo.

War industries benefit the most....they always have, no matter which are the warring parties...

Who benefits ? To name a few ,the following do :

1. The arms & nuclear industry in US, Euro Zone , China , N Korea & Israel amongst others.
2. The PA & ISI
3. Separatists in J&K
4. Corrupt Politicians and bureaucracy on both sides
5. Our animosity helps provide so many jobs worldwide ( an adjunct to point No 1).

Tell this to Pakistani generals who are still thinking one day we will overrun weak India with the help of China.

if this was the case then whole world could be made as heaven but construction comes after destruction... :)

But i want to through this at u guys "who.....who benefits form ( pakistan and india ) being at logger head....?
think about it guys we both have massive poverty in both country's shouldent we be looking after those peopel instead of blowing **** loads of $ on military hard wear

It's nice to know that there are a few people also on the other side who think of peace, hope the numbers increase on both the sides to make a significant difference.

It's nice to know that there are a few people also on the other side who think of peace, hope the numbers increase on both the sides to make a significant difference.
more than a few i think you just dont hear about them in both of the country's media just think if there was ent the hostilities between both country's where in the world pak/india would be

more than a few i think you just dont hear about them in both of the country's media just think if there was ent the hostilities between both country's where in the world pak/india would be

Speak for your self mate, only cowards and punjabis want peace with India, but Insha Allah your wish will never come true.

Nop I dont want peace btw India and Pakistan. I just want status quo.

Who benefits??

Until a few years back only west benefitted from India and Pak relations. But now things are changing. Pakistan today is 100% dependent on foreign Parts even nuts and bolts. Its aid from america is over 3 billion and is a battle grounds. Any war and Pakistan will be crushed by not only India but exploited by western nations too.

Now coming to India. India today is a emerging player on the defence scene. With indegeneous ships with most home built or liscense built weapons, a nuclear subs, Worlds fastest growing aviation market etc etc. India doesnt buy weapons anymore instead forms joint ventures and brings techs to india and creating billions home. Pakistan cant do that because it simply doesnt have industry and engineers capable to do it. Halbit, tata-sirkozy, pipapav-dcns, mahindra-boeing, astra-drdo, bhel-thales, drdo- thales etc etc are going to biggest defence companies of south asia. All weapons manufacturing centres are now being shifted to India slowly and steadily. Aero India has become the most visited show in the world.

Indian offset deals is expected to cross 30 billion by 2020.

Not the west, not Pakistan, take my word it will be India that wil benefit from India and Pakistan relation. India will create its own self sustaining and profit making defence industry in few yrs from now. This will not only create jobs but will help pull people out of poverty.

Back
Top Bottom