What's new

Pakistan Intelligence Gathering?

That is highly classified.

My Pak brother,

You have said too much...!

However, what you have omitted.. I need to disclose.

Pak's main intelligence assets are:

1- Spy Pigeons
2- Balloons with scary messages
3- Camels in rut
4- Bats for border actions
5- Bulbul sparrows (for Kashmir SepOps. Yes, I learned this on PDF as it is Pak bird)

Of course, there are Eagles and Falcons but their roles I can never betray on an open forum.

Regarding those invisible asstes of 5th kind the less said the better.

You stay safe!

SPF

Elint is based off both gathering of signals and decoding(those that need it). India has a good civil base for it which has only just come into their current military and government sector.
Pakistan was able to penetrate systems such as these via a combination of elint and humint.

These capabilities have counter capability which is being practiced by both sides.
However, Humint is something they can not account for. Dollars and secrets end up deciding if the key for a particular encryption system is leaked or some information gained.

Pakistani capabilities are limited to gathering information from civilian systems and legacy military systems.
More modern hardware is currently off the books, as even the procurement of modern Russian Elint systems (and efforts to subsequently reverse engineer them has brought no immediate fruit)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom