What's new

Pakistan-Interior Ministry report shows Kashmir as Indian state!

A wrong map was used- Not a big deal-
Interior ministry is full of such illiterates- good for nothing- baboon a55 clowns-
plus the Supreme court danda makes them more vulnerable to such basic mistakes-

I feel for that guy especially if this news gets significant exposure from mainstream media.

Kiyun .... do they do it differently in Indian Occupied kashmir.

Except that Indian Occupied Kashmir doesn't claim to be free -- "Azad". Nor does its Local Government Enabling Act contain:

"the future status of the State of Jammu and Kashmir is yet to be determined in accordance with the freely expressed will of the people of the State through the democratic method of free and fair plebiscite..."

Rather than trying to justify a political farce labelled "democracy" in Kashmir, by comparing it to the situation in IOK, at the very least, recognize the fact that we -- the Kashmiri people -- have a right to political freedom, including freedom of expression.

But Azad Kashmir's constitution consider Kashmir as a part of Pakistan, why things went conflicting

It considers it an "autonomous" part of Pakistan, and it was written by Pakistanis, so I'd expect nothing less.

I feel for that guy especially if this news gets significant exposure from mainstream media.

Such guys are well backed up by their relative chacha mama taya politician- which guarentees of them being naturally incompetent for the position they hold-

On topic, this means nothing much in terms of something new. At the end of the day, Pakistani institutions have been supporting radical outfits in Kashmir for over a decade, with one primary goal: the accession of Kashmir to Pakistan. Regardless of exercising the right of self-determination, the Pakistani State has, time and time again, shown that it has an utmost bias to the Kashmir dispute in lieu of the people's wishes; this can be seen where candidates in the AJK assembly have to swear allegiance to Pakistan (thought it is supposedly "Azad"), nationalists have been targeted by the ISI and Northern Areas where purposefully seperated from what is now AJK in order to weaken the integrity of the Kashmiri people in reaching a resolution.

To summarize, both states are nearly as bad as each other, and it is only the compassion of the Pakistani people that has stopped infringements upon human rights; however, the struggle for political freedom still exists, and that must be championed.

Ask yourself this: How would you, the Pakistani, react if Kashmir -- as a whole -- was shown as Pakistani territory?

What ever you say, you cannot compare India and Pakistan. Unlike Pakistan, India never attempted to change the demographic profile of Kashmir. If India were to do it, Kashmir would have been solved long ago

Such guys are well backed up by their relative chacha mama taya politician- which guarentees of them being naturally incompetent for the position they hold-

Or if there is too much heat, hang that poor guy. Have seen this side too.

What ever you say, you cannot compare India and Pakistan. Unlike Pakistan, India never attempted to change the demographic profile of Kashmir. If India were to do it, Kashmir would have been solved long ago

India has categorically and systematically conducted a policy of terror, torture, extra-judicial killings, rape, murder and in general, human-rights abuses amounting to war crimes in Kashmir.

You're right, I can't compare India and Pakistan as a whole; the latter doesn't use a policy of systematic torture. However, I'm sure I can make a worthy comparison of political freedom, and free speeches, of both countries in regards to Kashmir.

India has categorically and systematically conducted a policy of terror, torture, extra-judicial killings, rape, murder and in general, human-rights abuses amounting to war crimes in Kashmir.

You're right, I can't compare India and Pakistan as a whole; the latter doesn't use a policy of systematic torture. However, I'm sure I can make a worthy comparison of political freedom, and free speeches, of both countries in regards to Kashmir.

why don't you read some neutral sources and not some bs mullah propaganda.it would be better.your reply is so stupid that i didn't even wanted to reply you in first place.

Back
Top Bottom