What's new

Pakistan is a Defeated Force - Bangladesh PM Haseena

I don't know when, But You will be called Dalal for stating the truth.

You got a point.

People in BD and abroad are very aware of the politics on the ground. However, as long as there is development, no one at the present moment care much about BNP, including some BNP people I know. Folks in general are aware of the Indian influence on Awami League. The present political situation may not be kosher, but it is not like prior to August 15, 1975.

Anything to please her master. Many of the Bangladeshis that I've met don't necessarily share this hatred.

Puppets say anything to stay in power.

I feel sorry for Bengali that after two independence they still are slaves. what an irony.

Current BD is not representative of its people so we can accept it what ever She/He has to say

What else do you expect from a paid Indian employee?

Denial has become an epidemic in Pakistan. I mean, you've MQM doesn't represent the people of Karachi, PML-N doesn't represent the people of Pakistan and now even foreign governments don't represent their people! What's next? Might as well say Obama doesn't represent the people of The U.S

Haseena is absolutely right. Pakistan is indeed a defeated force - at least from Bangladesh and Bharat's perspective. You're talking about one of the biggest surrenders in the history. Wake up!

Hypothetical situation:
If Bhutto had accepted the results and Sheikh mujeeb bacame the prime minister back in 71 what changes do you think would have occurred in the history?

it is hard to predict
maybe a velvet divorce like Czechoslovakia
pakistan would still be a confederacy

it would put pressure on India to grant more autonomy to its states

Why would we want to that? ..... Apart from her and supporters, I love and respect our Bangladeshi brothers and sisters and wish them best of luck in dealing with an idiot like her who has bartered freedom for some Indian goodies :( Her father was the same and that's why he got killed by his own army.

LOL........bengalis are NOT our brothers & sisters. They've got nothing to do with us. By that definition the Zulus and the Eskimos are also the brothers and sisters of the Pakistanis.

Hassena can say anything she want she has no power what so ever in world affair or say in anything important. But this show either the utter hatred for Pakistan or their sheer try to make India happy. I dont blame her when you are next to a big bully you could either face him and suffer or join his group and become his minions. They have there problems aswell with recent ISIS attack on a restaurant (please ab yeh na kehna ISI was involved) She better make her forces strong to face that threat either than following the footsteps of their master and blaming their shits on other.If this ISIS threat is as serious as i think than Allah save us all.

Pakistan knows and fully understands the games RAW plays. Even her body guards are being provided by RAW as she does not trust her own people. Well.....you can gamble whole Las Vegas on one bet and will win every time. Nothing is eternal.

She's actually Dr. Faustus of BD. Dr. Faustus sold his soul to the devil for power and wealth and that's what she's done.

She has a point. After all, there are still tens of thousands of stranded Pakistanis in her country since 1971, abandoned by their own State since the defeat.
I understand her point. we have failed there completely.

but we don't take BS from Indians like she does.
what has she done to prevent her people being killed like pests by BFS?

Felani-03-F.jpg

for our part , since the Surgical strikes by the Hanuman army we have reduced some of their posts like this

not bad for a "defeated" nation. so enjoy and you too @Articulate

14462810_1168231323223135_2774460037287134603_n-jpg.340539

not bad for a "defeated" nation.

Sir, surely you know that the worst defeats are inflicted in the political arena and not on the battlefield. Such skirmishes on the LoC are pointless in the overall scheme of things, and only serve to rattle the internal audience on purpose.

Felani-03-F.jpg

for our part , since the Surgical strikes by the Hanuman army we have reduced some of their posts like this

Smugglers will be killed regardless of whether they are men or women, Indian or Bangladeshi. Unlike some, we don't have the policy of "good criminal/terrorist", "bad criminal/terrorist".

This is what she has done:
Gas pipelines running to power India and BD from Myanmar.
http://indianexpress.com/article/bu...-myanmar-india-bangla-pipeline-to-start-soon/

Our vehicles can now cross over into each other's and Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar easily.
http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=122516

She has beaten Pakistan in social indicators, growing Bangladesh at a much faster pace than Pakistan. That is called real progress.

I was about to say saying all Muslims are brothers except I see no reference to it

From a Pakistani POV, as a community we find it easiet to relate to and feel a natural bond to MOST but not all Muslims than we do with anyone else. Pakistanis have more in common with MOST OTHER Muslims than anybody else. One of the Muslim communities we have very little in common with is bengalis.

Felani-03-F.jpg

14462810_1168231323223135_2774460037287134603_n-jpg.340539

As far as I'm concerned, bengalis and indians are one in the same. I cannot tell the difference. They look the same, have similar habits and a similar culture. They're probably related. Both can do whatever they like. Makes no difference to us. TBH the only 2 nations on earth whose well being and future directly affects us is China & Turkey. All other nations are irrelevant to Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom