What's new

Pakistan is at risk of default

You have been anti-pakistan for a long time. You are just like these liberal journalists who hated pak army and now they helping them suppress democracy

Oh yes, VCheng and journalists are suppressing democracy in Pakistan, not PDM or Zia-regen

You have been anti-pakistan for a long time. You are just like these liberal journalists who hated pak army and now they helping them suppress democracy

Regardless of his political beliefs, you have to look at the article's message, and it's playing out as it said. I mentioned in another thread we've played the short game of political engineering and lost the long game in economic development.

On top, whoever comes into power has lost the trust of investors. The old money knew these games and had inroads, but the new money is more self-aware and cautious and will not become part of this nonsense.

Arabs call us Maskeen, but all parties in Pakistan also made the country look like Yateem.

Last edited:
I seriously wish and hope that Pakistan defaults and the economy totally crashes. Its the only way these elite parasites will leave the country.

wish Pakistanis were as lucky as indians to have someone like ajeet devil to assert control and rein in the retards like the handsome-one, when they run-off with their mouth.

after taming surrendra teli he's now even got fat shah under his heel so no more invading aksai chin speeches
How I wish this was reality.

Do you consider the elites an arm and leg?
More like cutting off ur arm or leg to save ur life.
This is Luke cutting out the cancer with radiation therapy. However the root of the cancer is very well entrenched, will grow again. Has been growing since inception.

How many failures were covered up and the public brainwashed? How many people (who were questioning and held contrarian views) were "picked up", "missing"?

Sadly all this kind of makes sense now, the mind is still trying hard not to oppose the one force that's keeping the country united.

Do you consider the elites an arm and leg?

This is Luke cutting out the cancer with radiation therapy. However the root of the cancer is very well entrenched, will grow again. Has been growing since inception.

How many failures were covered up and the public brainwashed? How many people (who were questioning and held contrarian views) were "picked up", "missing"?

Sadly all this kind of makes sense now, the mind is still trying hard not to oppose the one force that's keeping the country united.

That one force is actually the real cancer. So i hope an economic collapse and maybe an attack from india will finish off the parasites (highly unlikely because indians are cowards).

what is the risk of default,,,dollar crosses 310 in open market ....lollll

what is the risk of default,,,dollar crosses 310 in open market ....lollll

A default will hit all sectors of the economy from local health clinics to manufacturing (if we do much).

Also, the US is cutting off Pakistan and a few others from the CDC Global Health Fund. This will impact low-cost or free medication in Pakistan. Who's going to suffer? The common man.

I seriously wish and hope that Pakistan defaults and the economy totally crashes. Its the only way these elite parasites will leave the country.
Have been hoping for this!

The whole system needs to collapse.

Hope it is one of the hardest crashes in history!

A default will hit all sectors of the economy from local health clinics to manufacturing (if we do much).

Also, the US is cutting off Pakistan and a few others from the CDC Global Health Fund. This will impact low-cost or free medication in Pakistan. Who's going to suffer? The common man.
The common man is at the root of most problems in Pakistan.

That one force is actually the real cancer. So i hope an economic collapse and maybe an attack from india will finish off the parasites (highly unlikely because indians are cowards).
Was hoping for an attack from India but you are correct. They are cowards of the lowest degree.

Have been hoping for this!

The whole system needs to collapse.

Hope it is one of the hardest crashes in history!

The common man is at the root of most problems in Pakistan.

Was hoping for an attack from India but you are correct. They are cowards of the lowest degree.

we dont play in pakistan because of security concerns .

we don't play in pakistan because of security concerns , we can play at a neutral place .

we dont play in pakistan because of security concerns .

we don't play in pakistan because of security concerns , we can play at a neutral place .
No it is because you are behinf such attacks and fear retaliation by Pakistan.

Also because then you would be unable to doctor the pitch.

An average Pakistani is much safer than an average Indian.

Back
Top Bottom